Pages:
Author

Topic: Ф365Coin - Your daily currency. ★0% Premine★ SHA3 Keccak Poll Added! - page 64. (Read 148465 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Does 2 unused markets define a price? i don't think so! the price is low for a reason, there is no buy support. There is no buy support for a reason too, no one want to send their BTC to an unknown Market.

Solution? stop recommending those crappy markets and get a legit one.

Spot on.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
oh, wait, so is this related to the Benjamins issue from last month?
Activity: 154
FYI regarding PMtoCoins issues.  Roll Eyes

06:04 < PMtoCoins> Its been almost a week since some of you are waiting to withdraw your BTC, I covered as much as I can from my own pocket. Those who are not aware on what actually happened let me tell you, Someone manipulated the system and credited his account with fake BTC and then he bought coins from those who were selling them this credits the account withfake BTC thankfully the guy who manipulated was not able to withdraw alcoins or BTC because of manual withdrawals. Now everyone wants to withdraw BTC which they have in their account which actually doe not exists. At the time all this happened I tried to be nice to users and thought that I can cover everything from my pocket that was a big mistake, for a moment I had a thought to reverse these fake transactions, I wish I would have done that.

wtf?

Gee, this sounds familiar. It isn't the first time his exchange screwed up and he had to 'pay out of his pocket'.

It happened only once and it is still on because repaying around 30BTC is not easy task
Activity: 168

06:04 < PMtoCoins> Its been almost a week since some of you are waiting to withdraw your BTC, I covered as much as I can from my own pocket. Those who are not aware on what actually happened let me tell you, Someone manipulated the system and credited his account with fake BTC and then he bought coins from those who were selling them this credits the account withfake BTC thankfully the guy who manipulated was not able to withdraw alcoins or BTC because of manual withdrawals. Now everyone wants to withdraw BTC which they have in their account which actually doe not exists. At the time all this happened I tried to be nice to users and thought that I can cover everything from my pocket that was a big mistake, for a moment I had a thought to reverse these fake transactions, I wish I would have done that.

wtf?

Gee, this sounds familiar. It isn't the first time his exchange screwed up and he had to 'pay out of his pocket'.
Activity: 238
if price will not go up in these days i'll be out, it's impossible , voting on mintpal is meaningless we have 500 votes in how much ? 2 days ? first coin has 70k votes , with two days of 500 votes we will take something like 2 months to become first, with this community, if we can became bigger everything could be possible, we need to promote this coin and stop selling like 365 coins are not enough to create and high btc volume

Does 2 unused markets define a price? i don't think so! the price is low for a reason, there is no buy support. There is no buy support for a reason too, no one want to send their BTC to an unknown Market.

Solution? stop recommending those crappy markets and get a legit one.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

wtf?
Activity: 98
or we need  7 btc to pay mintpal to add 365 coin
Activity: 98
if price will not go up in these days i'll be out, it's impossible , voting on mintpal is meaningless we have 500 votes in how much ? 2 days ? first coin has 70k votes , with two days of 500 votes we will take something like 2 months to become first, with this community, if we can became bigger everything could be possible, we need to promote this coin and stop selling like 365 coins are not enough to create and high btc volume
Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
http://minepool365.cloudapp.net
Orphaned          2837
Orphaned          2836
Orphaned          2835
Orphaned          2834
Orphaned          2833
Orphaned          2832
 Huh

Orphaned          3977
Orphaned          3978
Orphaned          3979
Orphaned          3980

bye bye minepool365.cloudapp.net!

Orphaned          4046
Orphaned          4106
Orphaned          4107
Orphaned          4108
Orphaned          4109

my last orphanedes... bye bye:D
Activity: 112

Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
http://minepool365.cloudapp.net
Orphaned          2837
Orphaned          2836
Orphaned          2835
Orphaned          2834
Orphaned          2833
Orphaned          2832
 Huh

Orphaned          3977
Orphaned          3978
Orphaned          3979
Orphaned          3980

bye bye minepool365.cloudapp.net!
Activity: 79
www.newcointrade.com

BTC and 365 minimum withdrawal have set to 0.001 now.

BTW:You shall refresh(use F5) the page before withdraw.
Activity: 300
rewards do not get confirmed on dwarfpool... why?
Every immature block needs 140 confirmations. Currently last found confirmed is 3748.
All informations on the main page of pool.

well, i was watching two blocks solved around 8:13 or something like that... one was confirmed and the other which was solved 1 minute after the first one, was confirmed like one hour after the first one...
but ok... now it seems fine Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Admin of DwarfPool.com
Every immature block needs 140 confirmations (ca. 2 hours and 20 minutes ). Currently last found and confirmed is 3753.
All informations on the main page of pool.
Activity: 196
We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin
Some changes on DwarfPool

1. It's possible to separate your workers without changing the wallet-id now. This allows to get personal vardiff, if you have many rigs located behind stratum-proxy.

To specify the workers just enough to add in username (which is as wallet-id now), a number after point: YOUR_WALLET . NUMBER

Example:
Code:
 HA5FPuWibнvoqiMPeUVptyGAwqg7y7uV5C.1
 HA5FPuWibнvoqiMPeUVptyGAwqg7y7uV5C.2
 HA5FPuWibнvoqiMPeUVptyGAwqg7y7uV5C.3

The main way without number works as before.

2. Implemented a monitoring of your workers. In case of disconnection from all servers you get an email within 5 minutes.

To enable monitoring just run miner with an email instead of your password. To disable it enough to restart the miner without email as password.

Monitoring works for each worker and IP separately. With WORKER_ID you can separately monitor your rigs.

DwarfPool German quality you can trust!

Dwarfpool turns out to be a kickass pool. Have pointed my keccak miners to the dwarf. The hourly payouts and monitoring thing works brilliantly. Clean interface and fewer steps to get setup - no registration. Nice.

+1 I agree those germans did a good job here! I enjoy mining with them.
Activity: 300
Activity: 102
Knowledgebase
Pending withdrawal
Posted by Peter Meverick on 08 March 2014 05:15 PM

Withdrawals are processed manually...

Thanks, we have added a node about this to the first post. We also added details about another exchange that has chosen to list us, but similar warnings apply as this is another new exchange. Note that both of these exchanges added 365Coin of their own free will.

Use all exchanges at your own risk. Even established ones can have problems, just ask Mt. Gox users. It's always best practice to tread carefully, don't risk large sums at new exchanges, and don't leave funds in exchanges for any length of time.

Vote for 365 free every hour x5: https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Or also you can donate 0.00010000 BTC per 1 vote.: 16NZGL8asxxt9WnpccAoHoaZirraKGUMT
Activity: 266
Some changes on DwarfPool

1. It's possible to separate your workers without changing the wallet-id now. This allows to get personal vardiff, if you have many rigs located behind stratum-proxy.

To specify the workers just enough to add in username (which is as wallet-id now), a number after point: YOUR_WALLET . NUMBER

Example:
Code:
 HA5FPuWibнvoqiMPeUVptyGAwqg7y7uV5C.1
 HA5FPuWibнvoqiMPeUVptyGAwqg7y7uV5C.2
 HA5FPuWibнvoqiMPeUVptyGAwqg7y7uV5C.3

The main way without number works as before.

2. Implemented a monitoring of your workers. In case of disconnection from all servers you get an email within 5 minutes.

To enable monitoring just run miner with an email instead of your password. To disable it enough to restart the miner without email as password.

Monitoring works for each worker and IP separately. With WORKER_ID you can separately monitor your rigs.

DwarfPool German quality you can trust!

Dwarfpool turns out to be a kickass pool. Have pointed my keccak miners to the dwarf. The hourly payouts and monitoring thing works brilliantly. Clean interface and fewer steps to get setup - no registration. Nice.
Activity: 448
buying 365, pm if interested.  Will pay (slightly) above current exchange prices, while saving us both the hassle of having to send coins to such places  Lips sealed
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
http://www.newcointrade.com/
This exchange site needs some adjustments.
Minimum BTC withdrawal is 0.1. Even more they impose withdrawal fee that is changed with the withdrawal amount.
Pages:
Jump to: