Pages:
Author

Topic: Ф365Coin - Your daily currency. ★0% Premine★ SHA3 Keccak Poll Added! - page 62. (Read 148465 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Not many coins get me excited, but this one does.

Also, Dwarfpool is best pool. Throwing some hash at this.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017
1248 Vote's in MintPal... Smiley
Activity: 132
Any problems with dwarfs? stats not updating?

Yes. DWARF, CHECK-IN PLEASE.
sorry, I turned off the stats just for few minutes to check one issue, but pool is and has been worked all time!

your footer so bad... better add 365 fast! such bad
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

sorry, I turned off the stats just for few minutes to check one issue, but pool is and has been worked all time!

Thanks. Dwarf is da bomb. All good.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Admin of DwarfPool.com

Activity: 132
Activity: 245
Wallet no syncing, anyone got nodes?

http://pastebin.com/1aNnwq79

And looks like youb can add to that, addnode=erebor.dwarfpool.com

here, have some nodes mate Wink

Dunno about the xp problems though Sad
Activity: 168
REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish
Hello,

I just can't use the wallet, on XP it says the procedure entry point memmove_s could not be located in the dynamic link library msvcrt.dll. And no sync with the given .conf on W7. Does nobody have problem with this wallet ?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I vote@mintpal like mad man, every damn hour! Most fair coin i have ever seen so far.
me too.. i'm voting on mintpal

Me too !! 768 votes!!!
Activity: 112
I vote@mintpal like mad man, every damn hour!

Some say the best thing to do is set an hourly reminder on your smartphone. Only if you're truly dedicated though!
FYI the 365Coin team is split across multiple countries and continents.  

Yes, I figured as much. Someone was saying Netherlands. Anyway, that being the case, I'll stay with my New York City version of the Astrological Birthchart of 365Coin.  Wink
FYI the 365Coin team is split across multiple countries and continents.  
Huh  Astrology meets 365coin bits Cheesy

Well, i'm downsizing my mining endeavours. Suffice to say i'll be mining with the last 2Mh/s in my posession with my miners pointed at dwarfpool/ 365-coin, because i believe it could have a future. It's rare, it uses an alternate scrypt and it seems community-support, however slow, is growing. I see the Dev has found some new confidence in his creation; it's good to see he's developing for- and marketing the coin again. Website looks good! For i while there i thought he was abandoning the coin. Keep up the good work, mate!

I've not replied much in these forums, and i can't remember replying concerning the wellbeeing of a coin, but have been lurking for a while now. This coin seems worth supporting in my opinion and it has all good things going for it, it just needs some more support and growing cummunity. I'm glad those shady exchanges are not promoted anymore; I'll never send a BTC to one of those, let alone a 365coin ;-) Am willing to help if needed. I can write HTML/CSS3, implement PHP/Java and am reasonably skilled in google analytics. I also have access (legally) to the adobe suite. Just give me a holla using PM.

Anyway, much love and onto a prosperous future with this lovely creature from the Netherlands.

Netherlands, you say? Can someone confirm for me the goegraphic origin of the dev and or dev team? I would like to recast the astrological chart bast on that location. Cynics, note that I am 70 BTC richer because of how I have used astrology. Just sayin' yo.
Activity: 79
https://www.newcointrade.com

We have enabled SSL! Please refresh(use F5) and you will be redirected to HTTPS!

We are developing online customer service system, expecting to provide the better service for you.

--NCT team

Meaning you didn't had SSL support before?? omg! nothing to be proud of, really! this is the #1 requirement...that say a lot about the exchange...

Our previous DDOS-protect do not support SSL, so we just changed the provider.
Activity: 238

We have enabled SSL! Please refresh(use F5) and you will be redirected to HTTPS!

We are developing online customer service system, expecting to provide the better service for you.

--NCT team

Meaning you didn't had SSL support before?? omg! nothing to be proud of, really! this is the #1 requirement...that say a lot about the exchange... . How many days before being hacked, my nose say not a lot...(another 17 years old student hosting in his garage?)
Activity: 79

--NCT team
I vote@mintpal like mad man, every damn hour! Most fair coin i have ever seen so far.
me too.. i'm voting on mintpal

A 365Coin advocate has posted on CoinedUp's subreddit, so feel free to wander over there and cast your vote too.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/20729u/please_add_365coin_a_fair_sane_and_sustainable/
Mintpal is a nice, fast exchange, i must say. I voted aswell. I could dump 5 votes at once on there Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: