Pages:
Author

Topic: [4+ EH] Slush Pool (slushpool.com); Overt AsicBoost; World First Mining Pool - page 11. (Read 4381874 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 21
4 s9's 2 821's
Not just 2% fee as one of the highest in market but withholding rewards now?

They have held back the NMC rewards since January... at that time - if I recall correctly - NMC was worth $13 each - it has dropped now so when they do payout, is it at the value when they should have issued it? or at the value it is now?

Don't believe they've sold whatever NMC they've accumulated so it would be at today's price.  Literally everyone's arguing over a few bucks at most.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490

They have held back the NMC rewards since January... at that time - if I recall correctly - NMC was worth $13 each - it has dropped now so when they do payout, is it at the value when they should have issued it? or at the value it is now?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 221
We are not retail.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

out of curiousity - is slush ever going to issue the NMC rewards? Last was in like January or February if I recall

That's a very good question, but I wonder if it's all really worth it.

especially when there are 6,675 blocks waiting to be processed.

I have a feeling they are not going to pay that out. There also doesn't appear to be enough people bugging them about it. Let's hope for the best. You are right though that we are entitled to those NMC earnings.
legendary

out of curiousity - is slush ever going to issue the NMC rewards? Last was in like January or February if I recall

especially when there are 6,675 blocks waiting to be processed.
legendary

I would say yea - technically you have earned the coin but not been paid, can you imagine, even at NMC current value (which by the way was worth way more when they stopped payments) with months and months of non-payments there will be quite a bit money out there and they should pay it.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

legendary

copper member
Activity: 94
Merit: 12
BTC mining: Slush Pool, Stratum V2 & Braiins OS+
Slush Pool 3.0 is almost here! 🚀
Volunteers for private beta feedback wanted. 😉

As we are moving to the final development stages of our new website,
we’d love to hear what you think before we launch.

The new website will feature:
  • a fully responsive interface
  • a customizable dashboard
  • new access profile system
  • ...and much more!

If you’d like to be part of the private beta, please sign up here and we’ll be in touch with a private access link.

legendary
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Looking really nice Smiley

Missing the time i was mining at slush pool, very good time, Go Slush !
copper member
Mobile App Update!

Dear Slush Pool miners,

we are pleased to present you with new version 1.1.0 of our mobile monitoring app.
This release is focused on bug fixes and tweaks, however, we are already thinking about further improvements to the app.

Stay tuned!

The most important changes are:

- Separated block notifications settings for Bitcoin and Zcash
- Pairing code can be entered via direct text input
- Added Useful Links section
- [Android] Fixed broken QR code scanning on some devices
- [Android] Fixed bug causing crashes on Android Ice Cream Sandwich
- [iOS] Interface optimized for iPhone X
- Updates on both platforms are being automatically delivered to current users

Download it for free for Android and iOS.

copper member
Hi guys, perhaps this was discussed here before. Slushpool is showing that they paid me 0.1 BTC 1 month ago however I didn't get it. Wallet address did not change and I did receive 0.1 BTC to this address from slushpool before. Their payout link showing transaction.

Can someone tell me what's going on ? Where is it ?

Thanks for all the help.

Hello, there has to be an explanation.

Please contact our support team, they will look into it: https://support.slushpool.com/conversation/new
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi guys, perhaps this was discussed here before. Slushpool is showing that they paid me 0.1 BTC 1 month ago however I didn't get it. Wallet address did not change and I did receive 0.1 BTC to this address from slushpool before. Their payout link showing transaction.

Can someone tell me what's going on ? Where is it ?

Thanks for all the help.
copper member
And another 95 th added as I was asked to leave by Kano himself. Mine on?

#MineAsOne Wink
Activity: 1022
Merit: 221
We are not retail.

I'm sure slush is happy to have you.
Activity: 77
Merit: 4
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506
Evil beware: We have waffles!
whats the minimum hash to get anything worth mattering with this? Is this an asic only situation?
Assuming you are talking about mining BTC as this *is* the BTC area, yes this is an ASIC-only situation.
Bitcoin outgrew cpu/gpu/fpga hardware years ago and left them only good for altcoins.
copper member
Is anyone mining ZEC with Slushpool with Innosilicon A9? If yes what are your daily rewards?
I mined for one day with Slush and 0.159 ZEC was my Confirmed reward, while the Estimated Daily Reward was 0.44930856 ZEC.
Why is that huge difference? Thank you.

It is an estimate based on the share of our pool and the condition that luck is 100 %. In reality, luck, of course, fluctuate around this value which causes short-term variance in rewards. Don't worry and keep mining. Smiley

We also have a few related questions in our FAQ:

https://support.slushpool.com/article/78-why-does-it-take-so-long-to-find-a-block
https://support.slushpool.com/article/72-is-it-possible-to-drop-a-block-if-it-is-taking-too-long-to-find
MZ4
Activity: 118
Merit: 86
I'd watch the pool hash rate around block find. You'll get your answer there.

Minefarmbuy thank you for your answer. I have read the FAQ about the hash rate and the reward systems. Based on the hash rate block they gave me my rewards. However the thing I can not get an answer is how they calculate Daily Rewards, so I can understand why is such a difference. Pitty I had to change pool and they had a very good monitoring application for iOS.

This is still a PPLNS pool, so your daily reward is based on the number of blocks confirmed (found 100 blocks before) in the previous 24 hours.  That will vary day to day.

True the PPLNS is not warranty about the daily earnings but such a high difference I could not expect it. One to eight the difference, between actual earnings and Daily Rewards. Do you think I should stick to the pool and this can be something random? Thank you guys.
Pages:
Jump to: