Pages:
Author

Topic: [4+ EH] Slush Pool (slushpool.com); Overt AsicBoost; World First Mining Pool - page 16. (Read 4381874 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080
what is best payout threshold ?
and what time of the day slush payouts i setup to 1btc lol..

No such thing. It's however often you want to withdraw your earnings. However bear in mind that you pay TX fees so maybe set it to something that gives you a daily payout or several times per week. The pool pays during all times during the day as long as you hit the payout threshold.
Activity: 333
Merit: 109
what is best payout threshold ?
and what time of the day slush payouts i setup to 1btc lol..
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
No issues in 12+ hours. nice Work. Thanks!

Yes thanks for making the fix.
Activity: 99
Merit: 4
No issues in 12+ hours. nice Work. Thanks!
legendary
copper member
Activity: 94
Merit: 12
BTC mining: Slush Pool, Stratum V2 & Braiins OS+
Everything should be working smoothly now. The situation was primarily caused by networking issues occurring in the North America region. We have doubled the number of Stratum endpoints to strengthen our infrastructure and prevent similar issues in the future.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. If you still experience any problems, please contact our support team: https://support.slushpool.com/conversation/new
legendary
We are aware of the issue and working to resolve it as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

I think this time the issue should be resolved (at least for me ) as I don't any more miner hashrate drop e-mail notifications. The last notification I got was at 4:22 AM EST.
copper member
We are aware of the issue and working to resolve it as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.
Issue does not seem to be resolved.
Activity: 120
Merit: 2
I got it to work by just using stratum.slushpool.com:3333 for the URL

Not really sure what was going on.
legendary
Have tried all slush URLs and none wanted to work for me.  Used an antpool URL with a random username and got it hashing right away. TBH, im not sure what you mean by traceroute/ping it. Grin

Open a command prompt from a machine on the same subnet as the miner and run "tracert us-east.stratum.slushpool.com " . You can google "how to trace route" .

Have tried all slush URLs and none wanted to work for me.  Used an antpool URL with a random username and got it hashing right away. TBH, im not sure what you mean by traceroute/ping it. Grin
legendary
My antminer R4 connected to slush is doing fine, but I cant connect my rpi3 gekko set up to it at all. Keep getting the pool failed alive testing error in CGminer.

Weird. Make sure you have the correct stratum server address. Are you able to traceroute or ping the pool address from the rpi3?
My antminer R4 connected to slush is doing fine, but I cant connect my rpi3 gekko set up to it at all. Keep getting the pool failed alive testing error in CGminer.
legendary
Ok, I take that back lol. It's still happening:

S9lab16ip3dot233    OK -> Low    2 hours, 50 minutes    3.484 Th/s    7.890 Th/s
S9ip4dot166    OK -> Low    30 minutes    7.868 Th/s    8.033 Th/s
S9ip3dot67    OK -> Low    4 hours, 35 minutes    6.680 Th/s    9.270 Th/s
S9wabush9dot174    OK -> Low    4 hours, 25 minutes    7.695 Th/s    8.764 Th/s
legendary
Thanks Slush team! I'm pretty sure the issue is resolved. I haven't seen a miner hashrate drop notification since an hour ago so all should be well going forward.

Activity: 391
Merit: 260
There was an issue with Stratum proxy that should be fully resolved by now. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

Please let us know if you still have any issues.

After this post everything seemed to return to normal for two hours, but now again big drops in hashrate.

I'm using the EU server.
copper member
Activity: 230
Still have problems with any slush server.

OR is slush kicking machines connecting from miningrigrental?
copper member
There was an issue with Stratum proxy that should be fully resolved by now. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

Please let us know if you still have any issues.
There is 100% an issue.

Something is going on with this. PLEASE look into this asap.

Pages:
Jump to: