Pages:
Author

Topic: 4 reason ICO market problem today (Read 875 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
November 02, 2018, 05:23:52 AM
The ICO market has huge problem today.
this is 4 reason

> Overvaluations
> Scam
> fraud
> Speculation

the impact of ico currently affects investors, there are many ico that are really bad and do not work according to their white paper. especially for the long term, most of the altcoins are shitcoin pumped and then thrown away. this is the phenomenon of too many ico who are not qualified
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 05:09:28 AM
The ICO market has a lot of problems, I think the main problem is fraud. Overvalued is not such a serious problem, but simply the lack of information from investors or the provision of incorrect information by the development team.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 02, 2018, 05:01:19 AM
The problem is that the market is not growing now , and even for receiving awards you do not get much, because the tokens come out with a low price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
October 27, 2018, 10:34:45 PM
The coins price that goes down, is the fault of the ico team. I believe if the project is strong, it surely does not go below its price. But if that makes timing to make sell on the unstable market, surely the price still goes down. I believe to cancel the sale while the market is unstable is a good idea to preserve the price of the token and not possible to go below its ico price.
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 10:58:39 AM
The encryption market is in the doldrums. Investors in the past have lost patience with the encrypted market. More and more people fled the encryption. There is no big money to go in. The whole market is very tired. So now ICO has many failed projects.

Activity: 420
Merit: 111
October 27, 2018, 10:53:31 AM
this is 4 reason

> Overvaluations
> Scam
> fraud
> Speculation

Scam and fraud are the same thing. The real ICO problems for today are the idea, the product, the implementation plan. Some projects also have too large amounts of tokens allocated for sales
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 10:34:45 AM
this is 4 reason

> Overvaluations
> Scam
> fraud
> Speculation

accident
correction
and rumors
these three things that make the market decline, a prolonged correction occurs in the following month from the first in this year. and this will continue at the end of the year even though some people speculate December has a surprise
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
October 27, 2018, 10:30:37 AM
Too many people were into the ICO scene for the short term profit aka flipping, but the demand side has said "no, we are out of here". Even right now there is nothing wrong in participating in ICOs, but do it if you believe in the long term potential of the project and wouldn't mind the potential initial drop after the exchange listings.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 27, 2018, 10:30:09 AM
The biggest problem is about icos . They are trying to collect 20x more which they need. They are always increasing their marketcaps according to market's situation. You know 10m dollar to 20 m dollar to 30 m dollar to 40 m dollar.
They think they can collect more amount of money if market is in bull. But that is wrong . Maybe they can collect but they need to think about bear markets. If these icos collect 8 10 m dollar. They can collect easily and they will not feel too much pain in bear market. But
surely if you are useless company which collected 40m dollar you need to live 20x loses in bear market. the other problem is investors. they dont have any basic info about token metrics or projects. They are directly sending money to these companies without research.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 10:28:37 AM
The problem begins with the legalization of this sector and the regulation of this sector, then the problem is that today there are a very large number of fraudsters who are still working on the market today.
Merit: 31
October 27, 2018, 10:24:29 AM
The fact is that before the emergence of cryptocurrency, a lot of people earned money on HYIP /, but after the appearance, it became easier to release a HYIP project on the etherium protocol to make the HYIP project many times
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 08:51:51 AM
i agree with you and because of these reasons good projects are also suffering . people also dumping as soon as they see the profit. while a project need more investment to do its functions instead people start with-drawing their funds from the projects. so it gives totally negative impact to the ico market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 26, 2018, 08:24:46 AM
The ICO from 2017 to now has all the problems you listed. All ICOs are scams and just a while we will know everything. There are very few successful projects since 2017, after the ICO succeeds, everything falls and dies within 3-6 months
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
October 26, 2018, 08:18:05 AM
here the answer is obvious. Firstly, this is the high volatility of the course. secondly low fee for token sale. in the third this is what projects delay payments. and fourthly these are scam projects
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 26, 2018, 08:02:07 AM
this is 4 reason

> Overvaluations
> Scam
> fraud
> Speculation

That's right, that is why the market needs regulation in the field of ICO, at least for the next half year. ICO must become profitable otherwise they will cease to exist.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
October 26, 2018, 07:45:11 AM
All of these problems exist and it is a big problem for most of us.
But why should we leave crypto for this reason? We must overcome difficulties
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
October 26, 2018, 07:42:10 AM
this is 4 reason

> Overvaluations
> Scam
> fraud
> Speculation

I'm on the same terms as you at least for two of them. Not so much for the other two, since in my opinion, speculation is required otherwise there wouldn't be innovation.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
October 26, 2018, 07:36:21 AM
Yes, I think the scam and fraud is the main reason now in the ICO investment, I think many people have the experience in the scam project and lost the money, those people like me will not invest it again, and this will cause the market to the bad situation in the future.
Merit: 31
October 26, 2018, 07:30:32 AM
here you need to add more "self-confidence" because of which not only investors suffer, but also the developers themselves.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
October 26, 2018, 03:54:50 AM
Really what you say and that has been proven in some ICOs.
I also see many ICOs who rely on ordinary ideas without any financial foundation.
If I mention it here it is not fair, and let others look for the Scam ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: