Pages:
Author

Topic: 4 reason ICO market problem today - page 3. (Read 875 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 07:16:58 AM
Fraud today is a very big problem of projects and investors . But not so global to be disappointed in BP of all projects and to cease to be engaged in it forever.Be vigilant and patient . Now the market is not in the best condition, but it is not forever
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 24, 2018, 07:24:47 PM
Over valuation is such an important problem plaguing many ICO! ICO that is seeking tens of millions in dollar for idea that has not been tested nor the team that could handle such fund! And most times, you also see project speculating with  investors' funds!
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
August 24, 2018, 07:19:50 PM
The ICO market has huge problem today.
this is 4 reason

> Overvaluations
> Scam
> fraud
> Speculation

Consider also the downtrend in the market which highly affects the profit of the investors. I think this is the biggest problem at this moment because most of the tokens' market value are falling below ICO price which is a total loss for the ICO investors. We may expect for changes once recovery happen in the market since most of the newly listed tokens are dependent with the value of bigger cryptos.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 07:16:31 PM
ICOs has problem to raise enough funds as many people are afraid  to invest in these market conditions.
Many ICOs hast to postpone or prolong the fundraising period. Other problem is that the market is not regulated
and there is no guarantee that your investment will not be scammed. Everybody has  to be very selective
with ICO investments.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 05:32:04 PM
These reasons are enough to suffice the fall in the investments of the ICO. If the ,market recovers from the bearish state, then there will be a chance that the level of investments will increase.
Activity: 31
August 24, 2018, 05:13:12 PM
Agreed mate. I think the biggest problem is the scams and frauds in the ICOs. There must be more rules and regulations in the ICO market so that the investors feel secure while investing.
Activity: 58
August 24, 2018, 04:57:21 PM
A lot of the ICO projects are now on hold because of the bearish condition of the market. At the same time, due to so many fraudulent activities, a lot of the people are not investing in the ICO projects too. It is high that that these are regulated to catch the frauds.
Activity: 30
August 24, 2018, 04:14:33 PM
According to me the main reason behind all these 4 reasons to exist is the unregulated space where the ICOs operate in. Without any regulations and security, it is very much likely for a ICO to commit fraudulent activities and escape with it and sadly, no action can be taken against these ICOs.
Activity: 43
August 24, 2018, 04:08:25 PM
I am tired of these new ico, the arm they are causing is more than good, it is high time regulation start and effectively to filter all scam ico. They are whitepaper ico they lie to investors and won't do what they usually promise them. If regulation start scam ico will reduce to it is smallest minimum or got eradicated. If this should happen i believe money will flow into legit project.

As we can see the almost 80% of the ICO  this year is a scam specially those who have website and park your coins there and earn daily its a big SCAM and some ICO has a good website and whitepaper but in the end all of the said thing didn't push thru as planned on the Roadmap. In the private sale and the presale if there are successful some of the DEV run away or will they say that the coins they made has been hacked and cannot be recovered so the outcome is there NO budget at all to continue the project.
Activity: 252
August 24, 2018, 04:02:36 PM
the main causes of ICO problems today I believe fraud and the fact that the cryptocurrency market is falling.
copper member
Activity: 532
Merit: 26
August 24, 2018, 04:00:36 PM
I would say that the scam thing is not as influential as people think.
There aren't really that many straight up scams.

Can you name more than 5 that were actual scams?
As in they lied, stole money, and dissapeared.

Actually, it is mostly just companies failing as businesses.
Investors get dissapointed and say it is a scam when the reality is that they chose a terrible company to invest in.

The #1 reason why ICOs are doing terrible now, is simply because there is way more supply than demand.
There are way more icos then there are people interested in and willing to pay money for.
This causes a ripple effect that causes the entire market to crash.

They won't disappear. They just have to pretend they "tried" so they can have plausible deniability.

The #1 reason ICOs are doing terrible now is because ICOs are known to be easy money for anyone that can market to people. So all the marketing hype makers pretend they will have a project and suck people crypto into their wallets instead of just creating things people want to use.

This is the newest way for shady and greedy people to make easy money off suckers, so anyone making it easier on them deserves to lose their crypto.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
August 24, 2018, 03:49:35 PM
I am tired of these new ico, the arm they are causing is more than good, it is high time regulation start and effectively to filter all scam ico. They are whitepaper ico they lie to investors and won't do what they usually promise them. If regulation start scam ico will reduce to it is smallest minimum or got eradicated. If this should happen i believe money will flow into legit project.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 03:49:20 PM
fraud, this reason, which I think is most influential. so be careful make a decision wisely with more knowledge and understanding that is in my personal opinion.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
August 24, 2018, 03:49:07 PM
I would say that the scam thing is not as influential as people think.
There aren't really that many straight up scams.

Can you name more than 5 that were actual scams?
As in they lied, stole money, and dissapeared.

Actually, it is mostly just companies failing as businesses.
Investors get dissapointed and say it is a scam when the reality is that they chose a terrible company to invest in.

The #1 reason why ICOs are doing terrible now, is simply because there is way more supply than demand.
There are way more icos then there are people interested in and willing to pay money for.
This causes a ripple effect that causes the entire market to crash.

Activity: 184
August 24, 2018, 03:44:12 PM
Overvaluation and speculation persists in all sorts of market available in the world, be it crypto market or share market. Moreover, these cannot be sorted as long as we get an authority who will control all the ICOs and the ICO investors. During 2017 ICO market was very stable but in this year it has become a freak show due to the ICOs taking advantage of current market situation.
Activity: 92
August 24, 2018, 01:31:49 PM
The ICO advertise is presently relinquishing a significant number of them in view of the inadequacy of their ventures, and the ceaseless decrease in the cost of coins has kept on declining, so it won't be sufficient for us to purchase.
copper member
Activity: 196
August 24, 2018, 01:17:47 PM
I have already noticed that there are many scams in this area. I don't find it that easy to find a good ico (bounty) that is apparently no scam. This seems to me to be the biggest problem with ico at the moment.
Activity: 140
August 24, 2018, 01:04:31 PM
Misrepresentation there is in any field of action, and this isn't an issue, it is a result of poor security. The issue I would say is that there are no instruments to ensure speculators in the market, and a major issue is that in the general mass.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 12:08:50 PM
Yes, I agree that the main reason is fraud, but there is also one important reason is the instability and unpredictability of the market, projects simply do not have time to collect the amount of money that they wanted.
Activity: 140
August 24, 2018, 08:10:08 AM
The ICO market has huge problem today.
this is 4 reason

> Overvaluations
> Scam
> fraud
> Speculation

That's the wrong order. It should be:

1. Fraud/Scam
2. Fraud/Scam
3. Fraud/Scam
4. Fraud/Scam
5. Fraud/Scam
6. Bad Project
7. Overvaluation
8. Speculation

That's the real problem of ICO that has to be addressed and needs to be addressed now. Because if this won't get fixed, then the market is in jeopardy. The reputation of the ICO's will keep going down and will affect the market value.
Pages:
Jump to: