Pages:
Author

Topic: 4 reason ICO market problem today - page 7. (Read 875 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
August 23, 2018, 07:32:11 AM
There are several reasons for the fall, but the main thing - the market is sure to recover sooner or later.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 07:21:03 AM
You are enumerating the very serious problems that exist in the market today, the most serious of which comes from fraud, which has left many investors out of the market!
Activity: 140
August 23, 2018, 05:42:59 AM
The fraud scammers works to break any structure at any time. But we have to be careful, so that we can keep our investments safe. I hope that we all will be safe and will keep our investment safe.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 12:26:38 AM
There are several reasons why ICO will eventually die. One of them is the functionality of the project itself. All the ideas, concepts, and coding were great but does the project have future with the economy? Most of the ICO's do not reach launching because they are no use after some time. Remember technology is changing very fast. You need to keep up the pace. ICO may be great right now, but aftet few months you can see the diffuculties and limitation. Then, the project would be stagnant from there. Really need to know its functionality in the future.
Activity: 372
August 23, 2018, 12:20:12 AM
1. Market conditions
2. Not attractive and not unique
3. Selection of names and logos
4. Scam project
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
August 23, 2018, 12:25:44 AM
To keep the investment safe, we must be careful. We have to be cautious in any negative issues and ideas like scam or fraud so that we can keep our investments safe and gain the future.
yes but sad to say fraud nowadays has no tools to determine and even we want to not become involved on it there's always a time it always exist without knowing in any ico investments site.  for me as of now i guess much better to stay away on it as long we have no idea yet or specific information about the background of the project to assure our money is safe .
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 12:19:39 AM
This is an unregulated market so anything can happen. All ICOs are designed to mobilize capital from investors so we do not know how it will happen and everything is only designed on the ICO homepage.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
GIGZI
August 23, 2018, 12:13:57 AM
i think the biggest problem right now is all the scam icos. the other points are also correct, but the scam thing causes the most damage. i wouldnt be surprised if there are people who really hate crypto because they've lost all their money.
indeed now some investors find it hard to trust the ICO project again, because they are often dedeived by scam projects. and that makes other honest projects become affected
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 11:17:28 PM
For me some ICO today are just a dump coin. Because some of it will introduce the coin and sell it to the investors then when it's listed all the investors will just dump all there holdings and no one will buy all of them are sell so it become dump coin. That happen because the project team just leave the the project hang if the coin just listed in exchanges.
Activity: 29
August 22, 2018, 10:21:04 PM
The ICO market has huge problem today.
this is 4 reason

> Overvaluations
> Scam
> fraud
> Speculation

fraud is the biggest problem I think, cryptocurrency is viewed badly by some people regarding the number of ICO scams.
I hope that there will be parties who select all ICOs before they are published, a kind of verification for the ICO, is it really true that the ICO or just a scam will certainly harm the parties and will further add to the bad image of cryptcurrency.

I hope there will soon be a solution to overcome this.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
August 22, 2018, 10:05:26 PM
Beside 4 of the reasons, the ICO is hard to grow because most of the people not see ICO from the potential anymore, they just see it as a profit machine, so they will dump as soon as possible when they see profit, this is one of the reasons the investors don't want to put their money anymore in ICO and when it happened the project will become stagnant, then the developers will create new project to develop, so that's why there are tons of alt coin that got no value
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
August 22, 2018, 08:29:28 PM
i think the biggest problem right now is all the scam icos. the other points are also correct, but the scam thing causes the most damage. i wouldnt be surprised if there are people who really hate crypto because they've lost all their money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 08:04:40 PM
Speculation in the cryptocurrency market has a very negative impact on all projects, especially on very young, just finished ICO
Activity: 204
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 22, 2018, 07:59:27 PM
It is recognized that there are many ICOs born in 2018, and a large proportion of them are non-potential ICOs. This is very alarming, and hopefully, in 2019, the situation will be improved. The 4 reasons you have given are entirely correct, and if not improved then the ICO will be boycotted due to loss of confidence by future investors.
Activity: 112
August 22, 2018, 07:59:23 PM
I would like to add one more, which is poor demand for new tokens due to bearish market sentiments, after all people still bought coins they knew were scams ( lending coins) during the bull market, the driving force was the prospect of profits, thet were easily traded
Activity: 420
Merit: 7
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY
August 22, 2018, 07:56:27 PM
The ICO market has huge problem today.
this is 4 reason

> Overvaluations
> Scam
> fraud
> Speculation

Yes, Almost all industry face one or two challenges from time to time and as the day goes by Technologist looks for a way to find a lasting solution to the existing problem.

The crypto space have been littered with a lot of fraud/scam and regulators need to come in to put some certain infrastructure into place
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 07:55:19 PM
I think you are having a problem when understanding that ICO today have a very hard time to produce and make value because of the market's situation now. Everything is dumping and as a result, the investments that ICO has gained are considerably low and it is hard to produce coin with big value if there is no investments done. Just wait for the price to go up again then observe the ICOs that will happen.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
August 22, 2018, 07:51:30 PM
I can say that most ICO today are solely for the purpose to get money because most of it end up being scam. Same recycled idea/roadmaps they no longer bring any benefit to the crypto-community they, keep on dumping coins that causes price crash
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
August 22, 2018, 07:38:33 PM
Some of these ICOs  have poor teams with jumbled up ideas. They can't even draw and plan a good road map for the future. Any ICO which has too many elapses in the plans can't survive and most new ICOs  are like this, unfortunately.
Activity: 684
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 07:35:26 PM
ICO is a great tool for young projects to find investment, it is a pity that this tool is very often used by scammers.
Pages:
Jump to: