Pages:
Author

Topic: 46% of last year's ICOs have failed already - page 29. (Read 3872 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 01:47:31 PM
The failure rate is not abysmal in my own opinion. And if there were correct t statistics in categorizing what is considered fail we will see that defination of fail ICO mean different thing to people. If ICO could not  collect funds that doesn't mean failure because such ico didn't start in the first place.
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
February 26, 2018, 01:38:46 PM
Would be nice if they published a more detailed list and names of the projects..

Its a sad statistic and we need more due diligence and regulation, too many bad and scammy projects out there!
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
February 26, 2018, 01:38:37 PM
That is good news,because most of these ICO investors are now aware about most of these ICO projects are scams.Most of the people know are researching before they invest to any of these ICOs that is why most of the ICOs last year have failed,we just need to be vigillant so that we can avoid scam projects and we wont be wasting our precious time and money.
Activity: 672
February 26, 2018, 01:30:26 PM
Yes indeed it is very much, the whole point is that a lot of scammers have come to the market, who have learned to mask their projects under real ones, but probably we will need the help of the regulator in the person of the community, but not the state with the banks. They already feel how their system starts to break down.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
February 26, 2018, 01:26:29 PM
Maybe it's some kind of FUD, but if it's true then it's just awful. Personally, I'm lucky to invest in a reliable projects
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
February 26, 2018, 11:01:41 AM
Most of ICOs are scams, just they are pulling money from people. But before investing in ICOs do research on their project and team.
Activity: 406
February 26, 2018, 10:51:08 AM
oh really?. that's so many ICO's failed but I think that 46% some of them are scam, I hope this year people should do research the ICO's before investing their money. I'm so lucky that I joined a successful ICO before and received a reward from bounty campaign.
Really it's a big number 46% failed means need to ponder about it, then how to choose a good ICO that is very important question even after going thoroughly through ICO projects if it mails then how to overcome that.
Activity: 1358
February 26, 2018, 10:40:46 AM
oh really?. that's so many ICO's failed but I think that 46% some of them are scam, I hope this year people should do research the ICO's before investing their money. I'm so lucky that I joined a successful ICO before and received a reward from bounty campaign.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 10:23:49 AM
www.bitcoinfuji.com is going from strength to strength.
I hope more coins fail: ha ha ha
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 26, 2018, 09:51:57 AM
https://news.bitcoin.com/46-last-years-icos-failed-already/

• 46% of them are effectively dead already – despite raising over $104 million.
  • 902 crowdsales... 142 failed at the funding stage and a further 276 have since failed
i dont care about what happens to those dead ico coz i know for sure they are creating such a shitcoin,or just a pump and dump one i which deserves to be die and gone forever for the reason of not having any victim again..
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 26, 2018, 09:44:21 AM
Yea i hate this icos its mostly scam all the time,like i say 50/50.I waitning for ico regulation when need all ico legalize documents and then only can create project,ico.Becose so many peoples get scamed with that much speaking whe be number 1,wqe have best advisors,we have contracts with other country,exchanges,realy need to stop all this scam thing,we need one project who minimalize scams when only legalize,registered can go to ico.
MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 26, 2018, 09:41:43 AM
It's really no surprise

Most ICOs are blatant cash grabs at best. I know some people working as cryptocurrency consultants, and people who want to do ICOs come up to them all the time asking ridiculous questions on what their concept should be and etc. Seriously, if u don't have a solid concept and a way to make that concept a reality, you shouldn't be doing an ICO. It's basically a scam at that point.
Activity: 72
February 26, 2018, 09:32:03 AM
Damn that's alot.
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 26, 2018, 07:50:43 AM
I would not say that they are failed. They didn't even begin and never were projects.
These are ICO projects, in contrast to real projects  that hold their ICOs.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 07:43:29 AM
There is nothing surprising. This percentage is derived from a large number of ICO. The market is relatively young and new, that's why so many teams participate in it that do not know how to calculate their strength. But the desire to do something on the crypto currency is stronger than rational possibilities. This is born out of greed or the pursuit of profit without calculating one's own strength. It's a little regrettable. By their actions they inflict more time on the reputation of the crypto currency and the whole segment. Over time, their number will decrease and the market will remain predominantly experienced teams (or mercenaries). This will not prevent unsuccessful starts, but will definitely reduce their percentage of the total number.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
February 26, 2018, 07:42:23 AM
That is not a surprise, the easy money raised by ICO created a lot of shitcoin which are now dying compare to serious project, 46ù is just the start a lot more will start their dump soon
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 07:37:30 AM
It is a terrible news. So much project was scam and take the money away. I think DAICO is a good choice to avoid the scams now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
For verified airdrops https://t.me/pinoyairdrop
February 26, 2018, 07:33:02 AM
We should look at the percentage of ICOs that finished funding. How many of those are still existing now? How many of those funded ICOs launched? If we add ICOs that failed funding, it will look bigger than what we expect.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
February 26, 2018, 07:25:51 AM
That is a very high amount, but I think that it is normal. There are extremely much ICO´s at the moment, that means that a lot of ICOs will fail.
Activity: 168
February 26, 2018, 07:22:11 AM
I wonder why most ICOs are failing.

Obviously there are more and more scammy ICOs nowadays but surely, there are some good ones still around, right? Or do the scammy ICOs make up for most of the statistics?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: