Pages:
Author

Topic: [48HR FIRE SALE][WORLDWIDE]BITMAIN U1 0.044 BTC - page 10. (Read 13429 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
Beastlymac,

Can you provide links to any specs of the U1 and S1?

PM sent regarding order

Cheers

Hashrate is 1.6gh/s at stock.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Beastlymac,

Can you provide links to any specs of the U1 and S1?

PM sent regarding order

Cheers
Funds sent for 22 units plus postage.

See PM for details and delivery address.

Thanks!  Smiley
Payment received and added to the list
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Funds sent for 22 units plus postage.

See PM for details and delivery address.

Thanks!  Smiley
So, the price is now 0.065 per U1?

How much for shipping to South Australia?
If you buy more then 51 then yes the price is 0.065BTC per usb. Flat shipping fee of 0.02BTC
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
So, the price is now 0.065 per U1?

How much for shipping to South Australia?
They would take around 1 week or more until I have units in stock. They ship from Perth.

"1 week or more" until you have them in stock. That means two weeks or more before they would land on my doorstep. I don't like the two week bit but it's the "or more" that is preventing me from committing at the moment. Can you please provide a bit more information?

This groupbuy is open for one week after that week is up I will send the payment to bitmain and the units shoul arrive to my doorstep in roughly 3 days after that I will ship them out.

If the groupbuy falls through everyone that has already paid will be refunded. I have decided to lower the pricing for the pre order. When they are in stock the price will be out back to normal.

Thanks
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
pm sent
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
I need 55. Its for a friend in Australia.
They would take around 1 week or more until I have units in stock. They ship from Perth.

"1 week or more" until you have them in stock. That means two weeks or more before they would land on my doorstep. I don't like the two week bit but it's the "or more" that is preventing me from committing at the moment. Can you please provide a bit more information?
Activity: 24
Can we also get some clarification in the opening post regarding policies, timelines (aimed, since nobody can really do 'fixed') and what will happen if the group buy isn't completed, if you've been vetted (I've searched around the forums and seen you've got a lot of activity across multiple sub forums and assisting people and so on but might be nice for people to know easily) and anything else you feel might be useful to getting someone to commit.

Thanks,
Hi there,

I'd like to grab 10, though would like to confirm if it's actually .08 or .07 (main body says .08, title says .07).

Either way, what are the transaction details and how do you want our shipping addresses?
It goes as low as 0.7BTC So for 10 U1 the cost is 0.08 each one. Please pm me to get a payment address and please send your postage details via pm.
Activity: 24
Hi there,

I'd like to grab 10, though would like to confirm if it's actually .08 or .07 (main body says .08, title says .07).

Either way, what are the transaction details and how do you want our shipping addresses?
Activity: 15
Could be interested. Will let you know as soon as possible.  Cheers
USA ORDERS??
I can only accept orders from Australasia. You will need to contact an US reseller.

I'm committed to another U1 group buy so most likely won't be able to purchase from you but can you tell me where these are shipping from and when they are likely to be delivered to the buyers?

I'm committed to another U1 group buy so most likely won't be able to purchase from you but can you tell me where these are shipping from and when they are likely to be delivered to the buyers?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
USA ORDERS??
U1 List:
Name               Amount               Reserved/Paid                 Shipped

Beastlymac          60                        Paid                              yes
Tasweb                22                        Paid                              yes
Timegrinder         30                        Paid                              yes
Kabopar                8                        Paid                               yes
Bogart                 60                        Paid                              yes
Ausbitbank             1                       Paid                              yes
vnhyp0              100                        Paid                              yes
mp4mp5               1                         Paid                              yes
smoopy                  2                       Paid                              yes
snazzzy6               1                       Reserved
Just187                25                       Paid                              yes
juppmertes            5                       Reserved

S1 List:
Name               Amount               Reserved/Paid

Beastlymac            1                          Paid
Fire sale extended for another 48 hours ONLY. After 48 hours price will move back up.

Fire Sale

For the next 48 hours only. U1 cost
1+ = 0.044BTC

International orders available no quantity limit..

Today i am announcing an Australasian group buy for Bitmain S1 and U1.
If you live in Australia, New Zealand or New Guinea you are eligible. I can ship internationally on orders of 10+ U1. All S1 can be shipped international or hosted.

Groupbuy OPEN

This group buy address is: 19wbbpzvb7mNsgsR8ycke3wX3G44SKGk2S

I am also willing to sell boxes of 500 U1 for 33BTC

Current amount of U1 Sold: 307/500

U1 Pricing:
1-5: 0.05BTC
5+: 0.047BTC

1) AntMiner U1

Power: 2W
Hashrate: 1.6gh/s at stock

Domestic shipping cost is 0.01BTC

International orders please calculate postage pricing here.
U1 weigh 32g each. Packaging weighs 40g
Look here to calculate postage for USB amounts under 22 units
http://auspost.com.au/apps/postage-calculator.html
Choose parcel & pack and track. If pack and track is not available for you pm me or select another postage option.
Conversion rate is here: http://preev.com/btc/aud

Raffle Now added
For every U1 purchased you get entered into the raffle ONCE. If you have already paid you are automatically entered!
We will have 5 prizes. Each prize will be one U1 miner. If you purchase a S1 you are entered 10 times. The winners will have the U1 shipped in with their current order. If any extra postage fee is incurred i will cover it.
Prizes will be Drawn on the 15th of January.

Currently delayed until i get back from holidays[/s]

Winners announced

Have a happy holiday!

Shipping cost within Australia is a flat fee of 0.02BTC on U1 and $0.035BTC on S1. All international orders please contact me for a quote.
Pages:
Jump to: