Pages:
Author

Topic: [48HR FIRE SALE][WORLDWIDE]BITMAIN U1 0.044 BTC - page 4. (Read 13429 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Can we order some allready again ?
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
Beastly any chance for a small price reduction in line with some of the other group buys?

Currently no. I am waiting to get some response back from Bitmain. But for now the price is the same.
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
Beastly any chance for a small price reduction in line with some of the other group buys?

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
 Grin Thanks!
Smiley Smiley Smiley Fantastic !!!!!
Enjoy your holiday

When can we expect these on the East side?  any tracking numbers?

Cheers

East coast should take 3-5 days. If you want tracking pm me and i will get it to you mid day tomorrow.

Also incase anyone is wondering it looks like all the usb are red. Although i haven't had a thorough look through yet.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Fantastic !!!!!
Enjoy your holiday

When can we expect these on the East side?  any tracking numbers?

Cheers
Boxes have arrived and all orders have been shipped out.

Any questions feel free to pm me.

The raffle will be drawn when i get back from Holidays.
Boxes look like they have arrived in Perth I should get them Friday or Monday. So sales are now open again! For units shipping out in the next couple of days.

A couple of things. I likely won't resell whole boxes as you can order then direct from Bitmain also you can order S1 direct from Bitmain also.
Boxes are in Singapore and are scheduled to turn up on Monday.
Smiley great!!!
Boxes are in Singapore and are scheduled to turn up on Monday.
Beastly must have stepped on a black cat or something because all of the other Bitmain threads here have reported prompt deliveries.
There actually was a GB for U1 sticks (by Elasticband https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/u1-antminer-usb-sticks-refund-complete-395506) that got bogged down with a delay and ended up refunding, probably the 'silly season syndrome', rather than the 'black cat effect'.... too early to cheer  ('touch wood').... wait until those sticks are happily hashing away.....
Beastly must have stepped on a black cat or something because all of the other Bitmain threads here have reported prompt deliveries.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Hot air balloon -- we THINK it is headed towards NZ Smiley
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
So is this coming by air - sea - carrier pigeon or snail ?

15/01/2014    20:18   Awaiting release from Clearance/Government agency / Released by Clearing Agency. Now in-transit

Great news!!!
(so now we start the real countdown....Smiley
I would click the Like button if there was one!

15/01/2014    20:18   Awaiting release from Clearance/Government agency / Released by Clearing Agency. Now in-transit

Thanks for the update,
Hopefully it will start moving soon....
Update: Latest information from UPS

15/01/2014    18:21   Awaiting release from Clearance/Government agency / UPS contacted the sender
What did UPS say when you contacted them?
They said that they can't give me any information. The sender needs to contact UPS in their country.
Any clarification from Bitmain about the delay or ETA?  (they've been 'scanning' this now for 4 days.... how much more scanning is needed?)
It has actually been scanning for 6 days but two have been the weekend. I have contacted Bitmain for an update and have yet to get a response. Although next time they should really choose a better shipping provider.
Pages:
Jump to: