Pages:
Author

Topic: [48HR FIRE SALE][WORLDWIDE]BITMAIN U1 0.044 BTC - page 5. (Read 13429 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
What did UPS say when you contacted them?
They said that they can't give me any information. The sender needs to contact UPS in their country.
Any clarification from Bitmain about the delay or ETA?  (they've been 'scanning' this now for 4 days.... how much more scanning is needed?)

I had a buyer who had the same issue when it was shipped to Malaysia.
Was in the "scanning" mode in the UPS warehouse for a week before it was delivered the next Monday...
crazy.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
They said that they can't give me any information. The sender needs to contact UPS in their country.
Any clarification from Bitmain about the delay or ETA?  (they've been 'scanning' this now for 4 days.... how much more scanning is needed?)
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Beast, any ETA on receiving shipment? I am interested in purchasing. Thanks

No current eta but I think a couple of days.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Beast, any ETA on receiving shipment? I am interested in purchasing. Thanks
Update: The tracking says that the package is still stuck in China. I have contacted UPS and Bitmain and the issue should be resolved. Hopefully it moves tomorrow.

Sorry for this i wish that it could have already arrived.

Any updates on this movement?

Cheers

No, the package is still stuck. I have contacted Bitmain again to get the issue sorted.
Update: The tracking says that the package is still stuck in China. I have contacted UPS and Bitmain and the issue should be resolved. Hopefully it moves tomorrow.

Any updates on this movement?

Cheers
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
are they moving out already at 1am?   Cheesy

Gah!!

I know you have no way to hurry up postage, but super bummed that the products are not on hand today :/

When will the raffle be drawn ? It does not look like I would have much chance but an extra unit for a small fry like me would be so sweet. Good Luck everyone.

The raffle will be drawn when the units arrive. Still time today so I am really hoping they arrive but it looks unlikely now.
Activity: 9
Gah!!

I know you have no way to hurry up postage, but super bummed that the products are not on hand today :/

When will the raffle be drawn ? It does not look like I would have much chance but an extra unit for a small fry like me would be so sweet. Good Luck everyone.
Activity: 15
it's been a long week since 4 Jan. I was hoping to get by this week. But seems like it will takes a week or more to ship it out now.
Thanks,
Looks like it is on the move, however still in China.

Cheers
I think that is because of the weekend. If it doesn't move tomorrow i will get in contact with Bitmain.
It's just that another difficulty rise is upon us.... so time is of the essence....

Cheers
Thanks,

Cheers
I think that is because of the weekend. If it doesn't move tomorrow i will get in contact with Bitmain.
Thanks,

Cheers
Hi Beastlymac,
Any updates on the movement of the miners in this GB - tracking number?  Looks like Elasticband had delivery delays from Bitmain in his U1 GB https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/u1-antminer-usb-sticks-refund-complete-395506

Cheers

Here are the tracking updates from ups.

Shenzhen, China    11/01/2014    15:28   Warehouse Scan
Shenzhen, China    10/01/2014    16:11   Warehouse Scan
Shenzhen, China    09/01/2014    16:23   Warehouse Scan
Shenzhen, China    08/01/2014    16:26   Warehouse Scan
08/01/2014    1:49   Awaiting release from Clearance/Government agency
Shenzhen, China    06/01/2014    23:00   Arrival Scan
06/01/2014    22:28   Departure Scan
06/01/2014    19:38   Origin Scan
China    06/01/2014    1:18   Order Processed: Ready for UPS
Hi Beastlymac,
Any updates on the movement of the miners in this GB - tracking number?  Looks like Elasticband had delivery delays from Bitmain in his U1 GB https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/u1-antminer-usb-sticks-refund-complete-395506

Cheers
Have these been snapped up or are some still available beastlymac?

Yes these are still available. They will arrive to me on Monday.

so just to clarify, this is ok for U1's, even though the 1st post says the groupbuy closed 4th Jan?

Orders will re open on Monday when I have the units on hand.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Have these been snapped up or are some still available beastlymac?

Yes these are still available. They will arrive to me on Monday.

so just to clarify, this is ok for U1's, even though the 1st post says the groupbuy closed 4th Jan?
Pages:
Jump to: