Pages:
Author

Topic: [48HR FIRE SALE][WORLDWIDE]BITMAIN U1 0.044 BTC - page 8. (Read 13429 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Is it possible for me to reserve 1 U1 and pay you next week? Or do you require all payments?
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

It depends where you live.

I live in Singapore.
Since it is so close i can, yes.
Activity: 15

I live in Singapore.
Can I reserve a spot? I have only got .088 at the moment (Am mining) I will post back when/if I reach the 0.095 for 1.

Sure

Do you ship 1 U1 oustide australia? BTC not enough to get 20 U1 atm.

Are you accepting other forms of payment ? I have sent you a PM but have not heard a reply.

Thanks.

Currently i can accept LTC on some U1 orders it depends on the quantity.
Activity: 9
Are you accepting other forms of payment ? I have sent you a PM but have not heard a reply.

Thanks.
Activity: 15
Do you ship 1 U1 oustide australia? BTC not enough to get 20 U1 atm.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Can I reserve a spot? I have only got .088 at the moment (Am mining) I will post back when/if I reach the 0.095 for 1.
No problem.

If any mining software developers need a free U1 please contact me.

Thanks
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I have decided to also include a raffle. Tickets can not be purchased separately.

Smiley Thanks!
For every U1 purchased you get entered into the raffle ONCE. If you have already paid you are automatically entered!
We will have 5 prices. Each prize will be one U1 miner. If you purchase a S1 you are entered 10 times. The winners will have the U1 shipped in with their current order. If any extra postage fee is incurred i will cover it.

Have a happy holiday!

I have decided to also include a raffle. Tickets can not be purchased separately.

Thanks
I may be looking at paying for ~20 end of next week do you require payment before group buy closes or could I reserve some and pay at that time?

I'm in South Australia if it makes any difference.
Yes payment has to be made before the units are ordered from bit main. You can reserve some now and pay before the deadline yes.
Activity: 57
I may be looking at paying for ~20 end of next week do you require payment before group buy closes or could I reserve some and pay at that time?

I'm in South Australia if it makes any difference.
Only 143 U1 left. Groupbuy closes on January 4th at 9pm UTC
So how much for just 1 (All I can afford at the moment xD) shipped to south australia? And how long is it likely to be before they are at your/my door? I am deffinately looking to get one.

Talking about the U1 btw.

Shipping cost within Australia is a flat fee of 0.02BTC on U1 and 0.035BTC on S1. All international orders please contact me for a quote.

What about shipping times and such? When do you get the miners and when are we likely to? Are you using escrow/can we?
The units will ship to me on the 5th once the group buy has closed. Once they arrive i will ship them out. Escrow right now no. All international shipping is via express. If you live in Australia then you should start to receive them on the 7th or 8th.
So how much for just 1 (All I can afford at the moment xD) shipped to south australia? And how long is it likely to be before they are at your/my door? I am deffinately looking to get one.

Shipping cost within Australia is a flat fee of 0.02BTC on U1 and $0.035BTC on S1. All international orders please contact me for a quote.

What about shipping times and such? When do you get the miners and when are we likely to? Are you using escrow/can we?
Pricing for S1 has been dropped to as low as 3.01BTC.  Grin S1 orders need to be in by the 5th. Remember S1 can be shipped internationally.

Shipping cost within Australia is a flat fee of 0.02BTC on U1 and $0.035BTC on S1. All international orders please contact me for a quote.

The groupbuy will close on the 4th and that is when the U1/S1 will be ordered. After groupbuy 1 I will start to have units on hand but the cost of on hand units will be marginally higher.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
What are the 'compulsory conditions' for this GB to succeed - is the 500 number of U1 units a 'must have' or will it happen at the current commitment level?

I thought this miners are already in hand? am I mistaken?

updated; its not, silly me
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4178945
Pages:
Jump to: