Pages:
Author

Topic: [48HR FIRE SALE][WORLDWIDE]BITMAIN U1 0.044 BTC - page 3. (Read 13429 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
Fire Sale

For the next 48 hours only. U1 cost
1-5 = 0.05BTC
5+ 0.047BTC

International orders available no quantity limit..
Raffle winners

Howelone x 4
Vnhyp0 x1

Raffle winners will ship tomorrow.

Thanks
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

received the u1 and begin mining now. so far no problem.
Looks good. Are you running with 'default settings'?  I use clock=x0981, getting about 2 GH/sec.  Tried a higher setting but there was an increase in HW errors without a real benefit in hash rate, so am staying with x0981.  Using bfgminer 3.10.

Cheers

yeap, default settings, I never overclocked it since I havent get any cooler for it. So far din't found any error.
I use a simple USB fan, and the HW error rate is very low at x0981.  It pushes it to a long term average of about 2 GH/sec per device. I measured the temp with an IR thermometer and there was no drama.  The power supply used needs to have enough juice to support it as well.

Cheers
Please see PM sent from me this morning.

According to the Aust Post tracking number you provided my U1's are being delivered today to an address that is about 2500 km away from the address I gave you!

Thanks for the prompt reply. All U1's arrived soon after and are now under test.

That is great news! Again sorry for the mix up.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

According to the Aust Post tracking number you provided my U1's are being delivered today to an address that is about 2500 km away from the address I gave you!

Thanks for the prompt reply. All U1's arrived soon after and are now under test.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/mp4mp5/ant_zps308258a0.jpg

Looks good. Are you running with 'default settings'?  I use clock=x0981, getting about 2 GH/sec.  Tried a higher setting but there was an increase in HW errors without a real benefit in hash rate, so am staying with x0981.  Using bfgminer 3.10.

Cheers

yeap, default settings, I never overclocked it since I havent get any cooler for it. So far din't found any error.

Looks good. Are you running with 'default settings'?  I use clock=x0981, getting about 2 GH/sec.  Tried a higher setting but there was an increase in HW errors without a real benefit in hash rate, so am staying with x0981.  Using bfgminer 3.10.

Cheers
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/mp4mp5/ant_zps308258a0.jpg

Activity: 38
... being away out in the middle of the Australian bush...

Hope you are having a great break. Let us know when you are back and if this buying group is still open then.

Cheers
Mark
Activity: 896
U1 prices are now 0.055~avg. in other group buys, this group buy is still 0.07, too expensive.
Thanks for your input. Please realise I am not accepting any payment right now as I can't ship anything being away out in the middle of the Australian bush. Thus I find no need to adjust current pricing.

Yes of course. Other world-wide group buys are selling those for 0.055 + shipping, like bitwhizz, he sells 1 u1 for 0.055 + 0.02 shipping.
U1 prices are now 0.055~avg. in other group buys, this group buy is still 0.07, too expensive.
Thanks for your input. Please realise I am not accepting any payment right now as I can't ship anything being away out in the middle of the Australian bush. Thus I find no need to adjust current pricing.
Activity: 896
For the Antminer U1's suggest to check the 2 allen screws holding the heatsink to the PCB, as some of them are quite loose.  Measuring the temp of the ASIC and the heatsink produces a range of results. 
All of these are set to antminer:clock=x0981, which should hash at about 2 GH/sec.  Under similar cooling conditions, measuring with an IR thermometer the ASIC temps are  45C, 44.8, 47.6, 44.7, 48.3, 48.2, 45.7, 48.7 (amb= 28.9C), after tightening (finger tight) the Allen screws.
The average hash rate on bfgminer 3.10 is 16 GH/sec for 8 devices.

Cheers
Beastlymac, have you decided to draw the raffle for U1s yet? Will it include all who have ordered up to this point or only the ones who ordered during the pre-order? Thanks!
I am not currently home right now as I am on holidays. So I am waiting until I get back to draw the raffle. It will include everyone up to the point that the raffle is drawn.
Mine have been traveling for over a week. Aust Post are not the quickest! Hopefully will arrive on Tuesday after the holiday.
Activity: 106
Beastlymac, have you decided to draw the raffle for U1s yet? Will it include all who have ordered up to this point or only the ones who ordered during the pre-order? Thanks!
I havent received it yet. Think probably next week. 
Received my AntMiner U1's... Smiley
Hashing at about 2 GH/s each using bfgminer 3.10

Cheers
Can we order some allready again ?
Yes orders are
Open again.
Pages: