Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 alternative coins to invest now for 2020 - page 5. (Read 13472 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Its very important to hold some great coins in your portfolio. I suggest Neo, ethereum, Dash, Litecoin and Binance as alternative coins to invest for now.
dash? I thought this coin had long been dead. people already understand everything that dash has no anonymity and the coin is useless. Do not suggest to people invest in this coin
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
Its very important to hold some great coins in your portfolio. I suggest Neo, ethereum, Dash, Litecoin and Binance as alternative coins to invest for now.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
The head of Binance during the hacking behaved very worthy. I liked that he refused external aid, and I liked the fact that a reserve for such cases was formed. I think - bnb is a good choice

BNB (Binance)
TRX (TRON)
ADA
BITCOIN
BAT (Basic Attention)
ETH
BCH and
LTC are the best coin to trade with. Yes these are really the best coins to invest in 2019 and yes now.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
The head of Binance during the hacking behaved very worthy. I liked that he refused external aid, and I liked the fact that a reserve for such cases was formed. I think - bnb is a good choice
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Of course, you need to have top coins in your portfolio. This will give a guarantee of stability. But to earn a good profit, you need to actively invest in new projects. I advise you to get acquainted with the perspective project Gexan (http://gexan.io/) which is held by the IEO on May 10 (https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX). The project really deserves attention.
Activity: 93
Merit: 3
Here are my propositions - this are my favorite coins from 2018 (and first half of 2019) and I believe they will be a good investment target in 2020 too

Neo - I really admire community which have risen around this coin. It gives a feel of being a part of something bigger
FuturoCoin - a rising star, which will definitely shine in next months thanks to new masternode system
Dash - has big potential for revolutionizing mobile payments
Ethereum - it's stil the second one after Bitcoin, and I have to agreed that it's important position
Stellar - I think this is a really intuitive one, easy for newcomers
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I already have enough bitcoin but I want to expend my asset holdings into Altcoin. Now I'm a newbie and have no experience but that doesn't mean i will jump right into buying your suggested coins. I will do more research but I need guidance on the coins to look into that's why I started this thread. I'm interested in privacy, gambling and currency coins

I'll be spending more time on the alternative board now, hope I'm welcome.

Hello!

I have been in crypto for 2 years now and so far only believed in Bitcoin. But now I found a project from my own country that has a real-life value, real product and a lot of potential to grow.

The project is called YANU which is a fully autonomous A.I. and robot empowered bartending unit.
It serves drinks, handles payments, identifies and communicates with clients.

They have a real product that is aimed to launch commercially at the beginning of 2020 and the first prototype is basically ready!
Yanu robots will be used in airports, transportation hubs, stadiums, hotels and exhibition halls around the world.
Due to strategically picked location, their product will be seen by millions of people every day.

The new YANU bartending unit will help you as a bar-owner serve more clients considerably faster, with no errors and much lower expenses.
As a customer the benefits are obvious: besides being cool to watch, YANU never forgets anyone, gets your drink in half a minute, communicates with you via an app, treats you as a VIP if you pay in tokens and even acts as a personal assistant of sorts.

They will also do a Candybox campaign to motivate buying and holding the tokens. This means that they will be paying out bonuses to token holders who keep a certain balance of Yanu tokens. The payouts will happen after 31.12.2019 which is the date a snapshot will be taken of the Candybox balances.

The bonus payouts of the Candybox are the following:

+10% bonus to all balances who deposited before 01.07.2019
+15% bonus to balances over 100 tokens
+30% bonus to balances over 1000 tokens
+50% bonus to balances over 10 000 tokens
+70% bonus to balances over 100 000 tokens

- Yanu token has a built-in demand. They will be buying back 2% revenue worth of tokens at the market price. This will gradually decrease the circulating supply and thus making it a valuable tokens to hold long-term. This will also provide additional liquidity.

YANU IEO launced on the 26th of April and will run on https://exmarkets.com/launchpad
until 26th of June.

Yanu token will be listed on many exchanges. In June 2019 it will be listed on 3 exchanges and continue to add another exchange almost monthly.
The goal is to list Yanu at least on 3 of the top 10 global exchanges by the end of 2020.

Make sure to check out the website - https://yanu.ai/

Here's more info about the token - https://yanu.ai/token/
And here's a PDF also - https://yanu.ai/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Why-to-buy-Yanu-2.pdf

First step is obviously to do your own research, but I have done it and can strongly recommend to check out the project.

I would also love to hear your feedback, opinion and thoughts on this Smiley

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
We don't need to go far, consider those coins that belong in the top 10 altcoins in the market and aren't give you much time spending in searching. They all have that potential and seems to be tested by all investors. Giving our trust to them will be a big help and for us also to make a profit in the end.

top 10 coinmarket be must collected coins in our portofolio if we want our fund save.these coins besides already tested by investors and trader their developers team continuesly create new feature.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
Neo will soon disappear in the future , the coin turns in the trash , before the coin was very strong but over time it has changed only for the worse

do you have a cristal ball for your prediction to NEO disappear in the futur  Huh Huh
plzzz stop saying shit !
You guys need to chill. When someone doesn't support the coin you support, expect harsh words from them.

With the exception of bitcoin.

Ethereum
BNB
XLM
ADA
Litecoin
Very nice. I like this collection because all the coins listed here have gotten good gaining power and can gain some big value in the bullish market like this. See ETH and Bitcoin have been gaining pretty big values. Bitcoin is about to cross the $6000 figure which is a success. This is the pure reason of rise in speculation which proves it to be the best coin.
An investor that wants secured investment in crypto should choose the best coins.
Otherwise, don't fall for unknown coins.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
We don't need to go far, consider those coins that belong in the top 10 altcoins in the market and aren't give you much time spending in searching. They all have that potential and seems to be tested by all investors. Giving our trust to them will be a big help and for us also to make a profit in the end.
Activity: 300
Merit: 93
I will choose some coins for my portfolio this month: ZEC, BTS, DOGE, STR, and DASH.
ZEC has hit its new all time lows from days to days, but it will find it bottom soon. I have my own feelings that bottom of ZEC has not been too far from its current price. BTS, the coin has falling to around 850 satoshis due to effects from Bitcoin, and honestly it is amazing to see such chance to buy very cheap Bitshares, that is a foundation of so many decentralized exchanges. Dogecoin, there is no doubt that it will make you rich after several months of holding; STR, with its partnership with IBM, the coin will move up some day. Finally, DASH, the coin has big community, enegertic team, and global market, so in general DASH has been undervalued.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Given the current situation Roll Eyes and the domination of Bitcoin, I think that only Ether can catch up with the BTC
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Does NEO disappear? I don't know, but NEO's recent performance is not very good. I hope that NEO can bring new technological reforms, ETH, EOS, LTC, BNB, DCT. I think this is what I want.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Neo will soon disappear in the future , the coin turns in the trash , before the coin was very strong but over time it has changed only for the worse

I don't think NEO will disappear. But the utility of this coin will clearly become less.

Look, several projects that were originally on this blockchain are now migrating to others.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

Ethereum
BNB
XLM
ADA
Litecoin
Very nice. I like this collection because all the coins listed here have gotten good gaining power and can gain some big value in the bullish market like this. See ETH and Bitcoin have been gaining pretty big values. Bitcoin is about to cross the $6000 figure which is a success. This is the pure reason of rise in speculation which proves it to be the best coin.
Activity: 139
Merit: 19
MARCHE OU CREVE / WALK OR DIE

do you have a cristal ball for your prediction to NEO disappear in the futur  Huh Huh
plzzz stop saying shit !
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites

Ethereum
BNB
XLM
ADA
Litecoin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
I already have enough bitcoin but I want to expend my asset holdings into Altcoin. Now I'm a newbie and have no experience but that doesn't mean i will jump right into buying your suggested coins. I will do more research but I need guidance on the coins to look into that's why I started this thread. I'm interested in privacy, gambling and currency coins

you should think twice, some are wanted to sell their alts for the sake of bitcoin because they want to hold it and have it rather than holding alts because the potential of alts is much higher rather than
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

You can do some interesting research on coins and I also put some asset into the altcoins such as Ethereum, Tron, and EOS. I think the three coins are quite promising in the next few years.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I like many prefer ethereum, eos, ripple, NEO and waves.  I believe in these coins and invest very often.  While holding and really looking forward to the nearest growth of the market.

But why NEO, they have big problems with the passage of transactions. It seems to me that this network has become centralized. They have only a few nodes.
Pages:
Jump to: