Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 Years From Now in Crypto? - page 7. (Read 2985 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 19, 2018, 09:50:07 PM
Yeah in 5 years i sees higher value and higher growth rate for crypto.Bitcoin will be in lead position and other top crypto will be changed in leaderboard. Obviously government will try to regulate crypto but it won't be good for all.
With those many upcoming good news for crypto especially with bitcoin, we can possibly see a huge growth with this investment currency system, we do
inspire by the fast experience where bitcoin really succeed with all those past struggles, keep buying and holding treat this system as your long term success, it can change your life just like what happen to those many adopters who became millionaire last 2017 pumped.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 09:29:07 PM
All of the above.. def higher value in Bitcoin & Monero. Hopefully the number of ICOs will drop off but I'm not sure what would cause that. If the market grows up a bit and gets wise to scam projects which dilute the grater ecosystem maybe.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
October 19, 2018, 09:25:00 PM
I believe bitcoin and all kinds of tokens will much known by many people, especially artist and their fans, ever heard of the Singaporean company GCOX? They create tokens for an artist. These tokens are used to purchase merchandises or donate to that artist.

It will be a great move for crypto I believe.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
October 19, 2018, 09:20:24 PM
In five years Crypto has changing a lot and many people have earned profits of high price from the low price like today. And there are also many new studies about crypto which have been running for 5 years. Maybe crypto will be more profitable for us if the price gets higher maybe it will take time for it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
October 18, 2018, 07:03:44 PM
Yeah in 5 years i sees higher value and higher growth rate for crypto.Bitcoin will be in lead position and other top crypto will be changed in leaderboard. Obviously government will try to regulate crypto but it won't be good for all.
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 18, 2018, 06:09:01 PM
I think that in 5 years we will enjoy a lot of new opportunities provided by crypto, also, many new projects will appear and more people will be able to enter the crypto market and gain profit
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 02:39:28 PM
Bitcoin will be after five years more valuable and the usage will be high than now and in these days bitcoin is a best tool for investors and short and long term both are very good for investment and with the passage of time many things will be changed like the usage and acceptance in the world about bitcoin will be increases with time if we keep it for long term crypto future is bright and there is not possibility that bitcoin will be finish from the world now. And now bitcoin value is between 5 to 6 k but once it hit 20k so it has the potential.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
October 18, 2018, 02:16:49 PM
What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?

Do you see higher values?

Do you see less projects?

Do you see a merger of many projects?

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

Yes, the value will always increase.

No, actually I see there will be many projects popping up.

Yes, because collaboration is important.

No, because the Regulation will be easier because everyone is very familiar with cryptocurrency.

Of course Yes.

And Yes.

Activity: 532
Merit: 5
October 18, 2018, 02:02:22 PM
No doubt, crypto market will grow exponentially but i can see remarkable regulations are coming through goverments. They will try to handle or manage the market,
But nature of cryptocurrency on blockchain  belongs to decentralization , there will be a big war on financial industry.
Activity: 462
October 18, 2018, 01:43:10 PM
It must be better in upcoming 5 years. Investors should be decided the right time to invest in crypto.
Activity: 134
October 18, 2018, 01:37:17 PM
Five years from now is a very long time in crypto world and things will change but to predict how the market will turn up or how altcoin will rise and fall is difficult.
1. They will not be less project rather more projects will come up and the strongest will survive.
2. I believe mergers is possible, it will be dependent on the project.
3. And last yes, people, government will realize how useful blockchain is to the world.
certainly very many projects. and of course we must be vigilant because there are many projects that end up scam. surely blockchain technology will be widely recognized by all countries
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 12:37:39 PM
In 5 years AML BitCoin will be accepted everywhere thanks to its KYC and AML features
Activity: 316
Merit: 4
October 18, 2018, 12:26:18 PM
Five years from now is a very long time in crypto world and things will change but to predict how the market will turn up or how altcoin will rise and fall is difficult.
1. They will not be less project rather more projects will come up and the strongest will survive.
2. I believe mergers is possible, it will be dependent on the project.
3. And last yes, people, government will realize how useful blockchain is to the world.
Activity: 784
Merit: 252
October 18, 2018, 12:17:54 PM
What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?

Do you see higher values?

Do you see less projects?

Do you see a merger of many projects?

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

I don't think I know the future of Crypto in the next 5 years, of course all hope that the crypto world development will continue to be better. maybe crypto will be enjoyed by all people. we enjoy peroses in the next 5 years
Activity: 406
October 18, 2018, 11:15:20 AM
maybe until now, Bitcoin is still ranked first for a place to invest in the world of Cryptocurrency, but before you decide to jump into the world of Crypto you should learn more in advance so that you don't get into trouble in the future and know the consequences of investing in Crypto.
Activity: 340
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 10:37:22 AM
For me i thinks is more acceptance because we all know bitcoin advertise in some social media. It could be spread for those people like students some member  in college students they are investing in bitcoin because they see the potential of it also in community.
Activity: 514
●●
October 18, 2018, 10:33:33 AM
Many things will happen for the next 5 years with the crypto world because all can provide improved news or provide bad news for the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 10:31:50 AM
Technical advance will grow strongly in the future! Most of the altcoins that are of real interest and development have a chance of success! But digital money investment is quite risky, you should consider carefully before deciding to invest
Activity: 434
October 18, 2018, 10:25:14 AM
When I think 5 years ago from now I couldn't find a person who knows about crypto and now I can find many investors around me that is so good and when I think 5 years later I think the market of crypto will grow up fast and this sector will be legal with law.

I wish you could be right. We will be all only happy if the cryptocurrencies can gain their popularity faster. However, in 5 years, the market should be more stable.
Activity: 490
October 18, 2018, 10:24:44 AM
In my opinion there will have huge new coins that will come in in crypto. The more changes will be done. The more scammers and the more investors. The growth and progress of cryptocurrency is very possible.
The next 5 years will determine crypto's success and will show everyone that crypto has changed the economy of society to become more advanced in the modern era
Pages:
Jump to: