Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 Years From Now in Crypto? - page 6. (Read 2985 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
October 20, 2018, 04:00:16 PM
What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?

Do you see higher values?

Do you see less projects?

Do you see a merger of many projects?

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

5 years from now, I think the best coins will survive the best security guaranteeing everyone to secure transactions using crypto, maybe that will happen
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
October 20, 2018, 03:40:33 PM
When ever I try to look into the future of cryptocurrency I am always hopeful that the world is going to celebrate this great invention very soon, the entire world is going to adopt cryptocurrency as their secondary currency and the universal currency of the world cryptocurrency in five years from now is going to witness a lot of milestone progress and general acceptability.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 02:33:56 PM
I think that a lot of coins will become inactive and those which will remain will become stable and their price will seriously increase.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 07:25:44 AM
we will definitely see the market capitalization after 5 years over 5 trillion dollars and the full acceptance of bitcoin and cryptocurrency among the public masses
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
October 20, 2018, 05:53:31 AM
We cannot predict Bitcoin in the next 5 years correctly, but we can see and learn how Bitcoin was in the past few years because it can be a picture of how Bitcoin will be in the future.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
October 20, 2018, 05:52:27 AM
In my opinion there will be a lot of regulation. Cryptocurrency will take around the world. Without regulation, the states will not accept cryptocurrency.

I just hope so. There are a lot of countries that banned Bitcoin, they have their own opinion about that and we know that they are doing it for their own good and not with selfish and personal reasons.

Also, even without regulation, Bitcoin can still used since there are no rules about it if that is not regulated or not banned. I think  in that case, that  country do not really care about it but in these times, Bitcoin is a so popular it is a lie if they don't know about it or heard about it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
October 20, 2018, 05:42:39 AM
in my opinion, crypto in 5 years will definitely have a lot of changes and I will keep thinking positively about crypto that crypto will continue to grow and have a higher price, many people will invest and crypto will probably be accepted in all countries
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 03:58:09 AM
Nobody knows for bitcoin in the next 5 years, the possibility of fame will continue or it might be replaced by another coin. Here I hope the development of bitcoin is increasing and has a high volume so that it can attract people to be able to recognize it, especially the government.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
October 20, 2018, 03:41:29 AM
I think that in the coming 5 years, Bitcoin price will reach its highest level by which Bitcoin will increase that value. And all the countries of the world will adopt Bitcoin. That would be a good news for all of us. But what's going to happen in the future.It's just we can guess.
Activity: 504
October 20, 2018, 03:38:23 AM
I am sure that in the next five years the development of cryptocurrency will increase and there will be many platforms that start receiving cryptocurrency payments and make a lot of people start searching and using cryptocurrency to make transactions.
Activity: 420
October 20, 2018, 02:43:15 AM
What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

I'm guessing 5 years from now, that bitcoin pricing will be higher than the record of $20,000. We will also see a lot more alt coins developed by this time and we'll probably see a change in the market, some sort of a regulatory commission done by some big company that owns a large amount of the market.

Yes, we can able to see many changes in the crypto market because slowly government are understanding how potential developments will be done through the blockchain platform. The price of Bitcoin, ETH, NEO etc will increase very hugely in the coming 5 years we don't have an expectation because it might be more than what we expect.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
October 20, 2018, 02:41:22 AM
As now seems like adoption is the most important for crypto to keep growing, crypto seems to be launched with much preparation, efforts in securing partnerships to provide value and sustainability is the key to success in crypto with incoming days, money is still money, but automated benefits from crypto would certain strengthen companies in providing better security and service through it
Activity: 588
Minter
October 20, 2018, 02:24:25 AM
In my opinion there will be a lot of regulation. Cryptocurrency will take around the world. Without regulation, the states will not accept cryptocurrency.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
October 20, 2018, 02:18:35 AM
I think BTC would be more famous so value would incrise more new goog projects are coming and what is good less scams than now as more nad more new projects make MVP to find investors.
Activity: 252
October 20, 2018, 02:13:51 AM
5 years from now in crypto :
1. I am now holding a lots of tokens with a higher value.
2. I think crypto world will bloom everywhere.
3. I am now joining lots of projects like bounties.
4. Bitcoin will replace other coins.
Activity: 364
PlayGame.com
October 20, 2018, 01:13:11 AM
from last year, the popularity of bitcoin is decreasing, also the price and the demand of bitcoin is decreasing too, I don't know why? but I think if bitcoin is like this again and again, in the future bitcoin can lose their value
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
October 19, 2018, 11:40:51 PM

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

I personally think in the next 5 years

The value of bitcoin will be higher because I think Bitcoin can no longer be mined, so the market demand is higher than the total supply.

New projects will not be a little because innovation and creation continue to live so that it will create and realize innovation in a project.

Project integration will be more clearly seen because each project will collaborate between project A and project B.

Of course, every year regulation will be made and reviewed. And that will tighten regulations for security.

More and more shops and companies will accept bitcoin as a payment instrument.

The general public will know more about cryptocurrency and even in every school and university learn it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
October 19, 2018, 10:24:52 PM
I will answer your question according to my own conscience and thoughts.
I believe that crypto currencies will have a higher value in the next 5 years, the project will always increase, but indirectly projects that do not have good prospects will not be glimpsed by investors. Merging may occur, even more and more projects that do cooperation, although they cannot be called join.
Activity: 462
October 19, 2018, 10:07:35 PM

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

I'm guessing 5 years from now, that bitcoin pricing will be higher than the record of $20,000. We will also see a lot more alt coins developed by this time and we'll probably see a change in the market, some sort of a regulatory commission done by some big company that owns a large amount of the market.
Activity: 230
October 19, 2018, 09:52:53 PM
This makes sense if we are going to invest crypto for a long time, but ... can we predict what will happen in the future related to crypto in the future, no one knows what will happen, we only hope that will always be good for crypto in the future in terms of technicality and security ...
Pages:
Jump to: