Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠🚀🚀 50 % Bonus [ICO] XMONETA.com All-in-One CryptoMessenger 🚀🚀💠 - page 24. (Read 4778 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 255
I did not find progress of token sele on a website. Is any info about it?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
The consept of this coin trully extraordinary,  when our era became fully digital,  we need the real private and secure social media,  and i hope this app would trully be big and great.
Well done
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Only 20 days left of Pre-ICO and lots of people are already investing, Xmoneta said it will bring many opportunities in one place, well it is bringing investors in one place RIGHT NOW, which is very good for the future of the project.

Hi! Thanks for pointing that out. Pre-ICO is currently going on and there are at this stage Bonus 30% and Extra Bonus 50% for investing from 5 ETH. Xmoneta
 ecosystem also will be a great place for investment and crowdfunding. Therefore it will be a great platform for many upcoming projects in times when centralized systems like FB are censoring the initiatives.
Activity: 232
Merit: 32
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Only 20 days left of Pre-ICO and lots of people are already investing, Xmoneta said it will bring many opportunities in one place, well it is bringing investors in one place RIGHT NOW, which is very good for the future of the project.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
One of the things I like about this project is the quick response of the admins here.... They are great... In fact if you check all their forums, the activities there are pure and positive... I now wonder what would happen when their utility products are released... There is no doubt about it, many and many more would rush into this great and promising project.. I even believe they still have many things yet unveiled in services to be unveiled...  I mean I am in love with this project and I wish you a great success
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Go to believe that this campaign will succeed.
I have joined the Telegram and FB bounties. Looking forward and great success on your project devs.

Hello! Thank you for joining! We appreciate your support!  Smiley
Xmoneta community is expanding on many channels simultaneously. I think that XMN bounty program is one of good reasons on how people hear and connect with the project and its being really helpful.

Just joined the bounty program! It will definitely help in spreading the good word and hype. Looking forward to listing and using the App!.

Awesome! We definitely should reach the hype with th XMN. People should hear about its multi-functional possibilities of bridging the fun part of communication tool with rather more serious aspect of crypto and fiat finances. We are also waiting to get the Xmoneta MVP out ASAP.
This is indeed awesome, in fact I would intensify my bounty work on this project from now on... People must here more about this project.... This is one of its kind... Let's moon... Ride on as we loyally follow... Yeah!! Yeah!!!
I have joined the Telegram and FB bounties. Looking forward and great success on your project devs.

Xmoneta community is expanding on many channels simultaneously. I think that XMN bounty program is one of good reasons on how people hear and connect with the project and its being really helpful.

Just joined the bounty program! It will definitely help in spreading the good word and hype. Looking forward to listing and using the App!.

Awesome! We definitely should reach the hype with th XMN. People should hear about its multi-functional possibilities of bridging the fun part of communication tool with rather more serious aspect of crypto and fiat finances. We are also waiting to get the Xmoneta MVP out ASAP.
Activity: 41

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
This is really good, you guys are doing well..... The liveliness here can't be matched..... A good project with good team and lively believer.... I am just anticipating the level of success this project would experience... I am very sure it would be huge... You guys are the best ... Let the good work continue, ride on as we joyfully follow suit....
Activity: 41
Xmoneta has unique feature which allows me to take decision to hold Xmoneta token. The best feature is that you can exchange token with business communication which is very special and promising project to me. Recently they have updating and adding new concepts which is innovating to me. Obviously Admin is very active in this project which positive for investors.
Completely in agreement with you. The admin is very active here and answering all our questions. Its great to see the hype surrounding this project getting build up every day. With the downfall in prices today, it seems to be a no brainer to invest in Xmoneta.
Xmoneta has unique feature which allows me to take decision to hold Xmoneta token. The best feature is that you can exchange token with business communication which is very special and promising project to me. Recently they have updating and adding new concepts which is innovating to me. Obviously Admin is very active in this project which positive for investors.

Wow...this is really good to hear.... I believe you have made a good choice.... This project I believe is one of its kind, well structured, planned, good roadmap, has utility, the team is well experience, and what a view.... This is the kind of goal oriented project people look for in the crypto world... And I am very sure they would be happy to be part of it.... Keep working guys and we wish you success
Wow...this is really nice a vision to come by. Social media that has been a platform so expressed and widely used is now been honoured, appreciated via the decentralization means. I wish I could see people envisioning into area of life like this. In fact merely using the mobile factor is even enough to make cryptocurrency a thing of further boom....
And besides, when I was going through your dream and goal, I saw the sense of great creativity which most projects and coins lack and believe this is one of the thing that make you look unique.. Well done guys for this....making mobile utility platform a thing people can use in making their financial transaction with no stress is something big too... I am happy I heard of the project early.... Ride on guys...

There is no ride without the creativity. There are plenty of coins and tokens which can people use, but probably will not use for anything except for some trading. Xmoneta is designed is exactly to be a user friendly product to have in the age of cryptocurrencies. We assembled the most useful, practical and needed functions both from the world of messaging and fin-tech.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Hello guys, lets share another interesting xmoneta messeger report, it was uploaded 1 day ago, so its interesting to see. Have you any update related the crowdfunding? I mean, it will be great if we know anything else regarding the amount of eth you already reached.
Lets se the report as I said:

https://thetokener.com/ico/xmoneta.html

Bya guys
Thanks for this info and observation.... I believe the admin here would be able to provide answers to your queries as he is always active which is one of the things I like about this project.... Everybody is putting the liitle he/she can in one way or the other.... The good work has been going on, but let's keep it going until we reach the successful end.... Ride on guys
Activity: 176
Merit: 5
Hello guys, lets share another interesting xmoneta messeger report, it was uploaded 1 day ago, so its interesting to see. Have you any update related the crowdfunding? I mean, it will be great if we know anything else regarding the amount of eth you already reached.
Lets se the report as I said:

https://thetokener.com/ico/xmoneta.html

Bya guys
Wow...this is really nice a vision to come by. Social media that has been a platform so expressed and widely used is now been honoured, appreciated via the decentralization means. I wish I could see people envisioning into area of life like this. In fact merely using the mobile factor is even enough to make cryptocurrency a thing of further boom....
And besides, when I was going through your dream and goal, I saw the sense of great creativity which most projects and coins lack and believe this is one of the thing that make you look unique.. Well done guys for this....making mobile utility platform a thing people can use in making their financial transaction with no stress is something big too... I am happy I heard of the project early.... Ride on guys...
Many people see projects and start wailing "to the moon" just to show their enthusiasm and interest in the project and I am happy to join the slogan by clearly chanting it on this project...in fact for a project like xmoneta to incorporate the payment of mobile social  wservicesith cryptocurrency coupled with the use of ATM cards is exceptional... And by the way, there is no gainsaying that the social media is like a fertile ground for communication and informative news bringing people together to share their emotions and views together in unison so the world is well populated and I believe this as a whole factor would also contribute to the survival of this project.... All in all, I wish you guys huge success...

Hey! Exactly, we as a team also feel that to incorporate the payment with mobile and social services with the cryptocurrency backed with the ATM cards is exceptional, realistic and very practical to use. When this is aligned with the social marketplace, there forms a functional business model and a platform that can be self-sustaining.
By the way we just had the Super full Moon!  So, lets get to the Super Moon !!!  Wink
Nice reply... This is really good of you... And please can you make the telegram more active by engaging the participants in active discussion and if possible make them see more reasons why they should invest this great and wonderful  project.....and as I always say, I wish you success in abundance...let's moon

Thanks for advice! At the moment, as you can see, we are working with multiple channels. As everybody else these days. It seems almost if it is a some kind of new standard to be everywhere, and everywhere it is expected that you should have them all. At the moment when there is the "Facebook ban", it really make sense to work just with a few valuable channels, because it makes better bonding with the community. Our telegram channel is very active and growing by hours.
Pages:
Jump to: