Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠🚀🚀 50 % Bonus [ICO] XMONETA.com All-in-One CryptoMessenger 🚀🚀💠 - page 23. (Read 4778 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Hi dev, I have a question about the different channels that Xmoneta Messenger will have available for us with the different ways of communication. I read about there will be public channels, intended for any kind of open project, social issues, groups, and topics. I don't know if we need support, Could it be solved directly using the dapp? I dont know if you will have available some people for that or we should send some emails, etc. Thanks in advance.

Hi guys !!!

Thank you for your interest and questions .

Yes, with XMONETA ALL IN ONE  MESSENGER this all will be posible !!!

Modern smartphone owner is used to comfortable lifestyle, and that’s why our priority is to make maximum easy, reliable and user-friendly interface, allowing its users to do everything: chatting, messaging, having video calls, sending voicemails, sending emoticons and stickers, booking different services, buying goods and interacting with businesses.

best regards and joint to Pre Ico still BONUS + 50 %
Activity: 938
Merit: 156
KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO
Hi dev, I have a question about the different channels that Xmoneta Messenger will have available for us with the different ways of communication. I read about there will be public channels, intended for any kind of open project, social issues, groups, and topics. I don't know if we need support, Could it be solved directly using the dapp? I dont know if you will have available some people for that or we should send some emails, etc. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 176
Merit: 5
Hello guys, I would like to ask about the Xmoneta Charitable Foundation. This is one of their major milestones of the ICO process is the creation of the Xmoneta Charitable Foundation. This Foundation will be a great asset in the distribution of wealth and the ability to help people all around the world and I think that’s amazing. Most of the pojects only cares about fill their bag with a lot of money but sometimes a charity action like that increase the product value and It’s great to know that you already have included that in your roadmap. Congratulations to the team.

Hello !

Xmoneta Charitable Foundation
One of our major milestones of the ICO process is the creation of the Xmoneta Charitable Foundation. 

First, we want to establish a functional product with the different possibilities to shape a self-sustaining ecosystem. To get there there will be added an Exchange Trading Platform,  Messanger Bank, and Investment fond. Once the financial infrastructure and the internal economy is settled, there will be developed the Xmoneta Charitable Foundation.

We see the world where cryptocurrencies are already changing the financial and economic systems, while for the most part there are mainly used only for the purpose of trading. With the Xmoneta Charitable Foundation, there will be opened the doors towards the beneficence and filantrophy. This step needs to come with the natural growth of the ecosystem. The XMN token value will grow and start to circulate into economic activities. Through that, they will become a valuable material for the charity and donations.

The Xmoneta multilateral platform will naturally boost the XMN applicability because people will be able to purchase real goods and services. This is fundamental to differentiate the XMN from some random coins or tokens, which are not related to a solid ecosystem with the marketplace. Most of the people today on the planet are not aware of the cryptocurrencies or cant access them. Even more, not everyone can accelerate their income on the basis of the complex process of trading. Hence the Xmoneta Charitable Foundation will be a great asset in the distribution of wealth and the ability to help people all around the world. 

Thank you so much for your quick response. It looks great what you explained and I really think you go in the right direction to get it! All the new articles and videos are welcome, if you have some time to do a small article for the xmoneta Charitable Foundation will be great. Thanks again for the message. Regards.
Hello guys, I would like to ask about the Xmoneta Charitable Foundation. This is one of their major milestones of the ICO process is the creation of the Xmoneta Charitable Foundation. This Foundation will be a great asset in the distribution of wealth and the ability to help people all around the world and I think that’s amazing. Most of the pojects only cares about fill their bag with a lot of money but sometimes a charity action like that increase the product value and It’s great to know that you already have included that in your roadmap. Congratulations to the team.

Hello !

Xmoneta Charitable Foundation
One of our major milestones of the ICO process is the creation of the Xmoneta Charitable Foundation. 

First, we want to establish a functional product with the different possibilities to shape a self-sustaining ecosystem. To get there there will be added an Exchange Trading Platform,  Messanger Bank, and Investment fond. Once the financial infrastructure and the internal economy is settled, there will be developed the Xmoneta Charitable Foundation.

We see the world where cryptocurrencies are already changing the financial and economic systems, while for the most part there are mainly used only for the purpose of trading. With the Xmoneta Charitable Foundation, there will be opened the doors towards the beneficence and filantrophy. This step needs to come with the natural growth of the ecosystem. The XMN token value will grow and start to circulate into economic activities. Through that, they will become a valuable material for the charity and donations.

The Xmoneta multilateral platform will naturally boost the XMN applicability because people will be able to purchase real goods and services. This is fundamental to differentiate the XMN from some random coins or tokens, which are not related to a solid ecosystem with the marketplace. Most of the people today on the planet are not aware of the cryptocurrencies or cant access them. Even more, not everyone can accelerate their income on the basis of the complex process of trading. Hence the Xmoneta Charitable Foundation will be a great asset in the distribution of wealth and the ability to help people all around the world. 
Hello guys, I had a question, I was reading about Cryptobots, theys can be used as guards, monitoring all the processes within blockchain and compliance with the smart contracts. I don't know if you have any article where we can get some extra information, it looks interesting and sometimes ICOs make articles like that on Medium, but I didnt find any of them. Thanks in advance. Regards.
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/xmoneta-17962 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Hello! Thanks about listing !

We have also launched our official channel https://steemit.com/@xmoneta

X marks the spot! Xmoneta pre-ICO goes on more 19 days!

Participate now and get the eXtra Bonus up to 50% for your XMNs. BTCBTCBTC
hello guys, I found a new video on youtube and its amazing, so here you have:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH8JTBefjRo

I am subcribed in your youtube channel but it would be great if you share the new videos right here!

Thanks guys. Regards

Hello, I think you should make your facebook reports on bounty section, this is the Xmoneta Announcement. Please, follow the link and submit your reports there:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/rewards-1000000-bountyairdrop-xmoneta-all-in-one-cryptomessenger-2672189

Regards.

hi guys thanks for sharing with us so many interesting xmoneta articles. I saw how someone uploaded on medium a really nice one, and here we have it. Enjoy guys.
https://medium.com/@xmoneta_xmn/why-xmoneta-can-disrupt-the-worlds-financial-services-97e643308eb3
see you then.
Hello guys, nice to see how it goes the project and lets see if we reach the nearest objectives as they are planned. I would like to share with you a new xmoneta article where we can find nice information. Just have a look and have a nice reading.

https://medium.com/@olateejay2004/xmoneta-platform-for-communication-2710735a1cd0

Kind regards.
I did not find progress of token sele on a website. Is any info about it?

Hey! You can put the smart contract adress into etherscan.io to check the progress. Currently we are in the Pre-ICO phase.  ICO will start on 13th of March 2018.

Hello everyone, I was checking the progress and everthing is clear, I think they will have a real success in their project since there si no other similar ICO project. I was looking for another similar project and its unique, because you can do everything with xmoneta messenger. Go ahead guys!
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 10
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/xmoneta-17962 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Attention!  Huh Huh Huh

Scammers have produced an unauthorized copy of the original Xmoneta website. Please be careful and don't go to www.xmoneta.co. Our website of Xmoneta ltd is www.xmoneta.com.

Scammers produced a visual copy of with the different smart contract address: 0x2A4866cB5cF05E07D17897cBEB833136Ba3C042A

Luckily they haven’t received any money and just have bought the domain.

From one side we feel that it is a good sign that people already want to copy us, because it is a great idea and project. But from the other side we feel pity about them, that in this age where there are so many opportunities to raise the money via crowdfunding and intellectual resources to produce good ideas, people are choosing to spend their time and resources just to scam in such a bold and uncreative manner. We are working now to take the down.

Pre Ico is ON !! Join to us and get BONUS up to 50 %

best regards www.xmoneta.com team
The consept of this coin trully extraordinary,  when our era became fully digital,  we need the real private and secure social media,  and i hope this app would trully be big and great.
Well done
You are right... The way I see things going now, I believe the sky is the starting point for this big project... A project which creates a platform for even a naive person to do transactions with ease with no complication and precision... This team is also great,, weldone guys
. let's moon

Hey! You can read more about our principles and why Xmoneta will disrupt the financial world: https://www.facebook.com/xmoneta.xmn/posts/217838195429814
To the moon guys! Smiley

Hey guys thanks for sharing the links. I really enjoyed a lot. I was also checking youtube and its amazing how many xmoneta videos you can find there. have a look there people! Regards.

HEI  !!!

www.xmoneta.com ALL IN ONE BLOCKCHAIN MESSENGER

The main concept of Xmoneta is completely mobile lifestyle, free from any borders.
We are the witnesses of the birth of the one new global community, replacing traditional financial and social institutes.
Our goal is a global free platform, connecting million people from around the world.
We don’t want to be silent observers - we want to be creators. We want to spur the further development.

Follow us :

Facebook: www.facebook.com/xmoneta.xmn

Twitter: www.twitter.com/xmoneta_xmn

Telegram : www.t.me/xmoneta_community

Medium: www.medium.com/@xmoneta_xmn

Linkedin : www.linkedin.com/company/xmoneta/

Instagram:www.instagram.com/xmoneta_xmn/

Bitcointalk ANN: www.bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2670189.new#new

Bitcointalk Bounty: www.bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2672189.msg27275107#msg27275107

Youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCyBOhtAeeDNNMOeLK8COwWw?view_as=subscriber

Media about us : www.drive.google.com/file/d/1uMD4GP11rHu3buoPQeuVO7PLrS0z9ocY/view

Join the new world with us.

www.xmoneta.com
The consept of this coin trully extraordinary,  when our era became fully digital,  we need the real private and secure social media,  and i hope this app would trully be big and great.
Well done
You are right... The way I see things going now, I believe the sky is the starting point for this big project... A project which creates a platform for even a naive person to do transactions with ease with no complication and precision... This team is also great,, weldone guys
. let's moon

Hey! You can read more about our principles and why Xmoneta will disrupt the financial world: https://www.facebook.com/xmoneta.xmn/posts/217838195429814
To the moon guys! Smiley

Hey guys thanks for sharing the links. I really enjoyed a lot. I was also checking youtube and its amazing how many xmoneta videos you can find there. have a look there people! Regards.
The consept of this coin trully extraordinary,  when our era became fully digital,  we need the real private and secure social media,  and i hope this app would trully be big and great.
Well done
. let's moon

To the moon guys! Smiley
I did not find progress of token sele on a website. Is any info about it?

Hey! You can put the smart contract adress into etherscan.io to check the progress. Currently we are in the Pre-ICO phase.  ICO will start on 13th of March 2018.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
Well done
. let's moon
Pages:
Jump to: