Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠🚀🚀 50 % Bonus [ICO] XMONETA.com All-in-One CryptoMessenger 🚀🚀💠 - page 26. (Read 4778 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Hey people I dont know where I read that the tokens will be issued on the Ethereum Blockchain and will be available for trading and exchanges after ICO. You can use as any other cryptocurrencies, could you please give us some of extra info about the exchanges or  your planing listing? thanks in advance

Hey!

Correct, tokens will be issued on the Ethereum blockchain and we will be using multiple currencies and fiat aswell.

You can find more info in our white paper. Regarding the exchanges we are currently negotiating with many exchanges.

Exchanges will be publicized after the ICO. BTCBTCBTC

Oops. Sorry! I missed to read this post. Thanks admin for the response. hODL for long term! And also please update this thread with the amount of ETH gathered and how close we are to the 300 ETH cap for MVP release. Thanks in advance
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
Hey people I dont know where I read that the tokens will be issued on the Ethereum Blockchain and will be available for trading and exchanges after ICO. You can use as any other cryptocurrencies, could you please give us some of extra info about the exchanges or  your planing listing? thanks in advance

Hey!

Correct, tokens will be issued on the Ethereum blockchain and we will be using multiple currencies and fiat aswell.

You can find more info in our white paper. Regarding the exchanges we are currently negotiating with many exchanges.

One of the things I like about this project is the quick response of the admins here.... They are great... In fact if you check all their forums, the activities there are pure and positive... I now wonder what would happen when their utility products are released... There is no doubt about it, many and many more would rush into this great and promising project.. I even believe they still have many things yet unveiled in services to be unveiled...  I mean I am in love with this project and I wish you a great success
This ico is indeed good and I have invested some eth into this. Can anyone let me know the exchanges the xmoneta team is targeting to Launch? Though it doesn’t matter much as I am intending to hodl this for long term to realize the potential. But still it will be good to know the plans of listing.
Activity: 232
Merit: 32
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
It is hard to find a good ICO nowadays, especially when you see every day a new scam coming out. I am glad that Xmoneta is not one of those. I bet every investor will go all in without a doubt.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Hey!

Hello guys, did you see how you can get easy and free tokens with the xmoneta system? I just read in the whitepaper that they produce their own XMN token, which is their own internal digital currency.There are multiple ways, how you can get XMN, using the application. Its amazing, for example, you can play different games and get the token, while watching ads, etc The same works when you are watching videos, filling surveys and installing apps on your device. So if you really are using your xmoneta app and their ecosystem, you will earn a lot of tokens.

We live in two worlds. With Xmoneta it is possible to unite them!

Just imagine, when your daily activity in social media can bring you money.

Sounds utopian? Well, in the XXI century it is a reality with XMONETA !  BTC

As already mentioned above, we produce our own XMN token, which is our own internal digital currency.There are multiple ways, how you can get XMN :

They can chat, make new stickers, watch the advertisement and so one. In other words, daily actions can be used for earning new tokens!  Tongue

The goal of XMN is to motivate our contributors to make a transaction within the system.

It means that Xmoneta can exist also without the tokens, but still, they are very helpful and make the work of our platform more efficient. 
Wow,, I really love this reply... Trust me, this project is getting more interesting..... What do people need mostly in this world? It is something that can be there for them anytime at providing money to meet their day to day needs.... Now, a case where everybody tend to use the social media on not a daily basis but not on a hourly basis and they eventually discover they can make money from transactions, then they would be more thrilled and happy to join such a project. I mean I like the concept behind this project.... I wish you guys great success
This is really interesting as this project continues to shine and move on.... People really need projects like this especially when we have a lot of nonsense icos and fake projects rising on a daily basis.... In fact I believe this project team really have the welfare of people at mind by bringing decentralisation into the world of messaging and other transactions.... Even total add to the credit of this project, the bitcointalk is active, experience and up and doing... Ride on guys as we follow..
Hello guys, another question, its not clear for me. I read about we can get free Xmoneta card, when can i request one of them? Any aprox date to make a request? It would be great if you can give us more info about that, i was reading the features for that card and thats really amazing. Waiting your replies. thanks in advance.
I don't think you can get it just like that... It seems there is a minimum amount investment you need to put in place before you can get it am not sure absolutely though but I would advise you if that is the criteria to try and join the moving train of this project to enjoy all the gift and incentives embedded in it... This is a great project of no match and trust me you won't regret making such an investment decision... Ride on and I wish you all the best....in fact it seems one of the factor that would start attracting investors to this project is this unique services it so much has to offer to the general world...kudos to the creator of this idea and project
Activity: 176
Merit: 5
Hello guys, another question, its not clear for me. I read about we can get free Xmoneta card, when can i request one of them? Any aprox date to make a request? It would be great if you can give us more info about that, i was reading the features for that card and thats really amazing. Waiting your replies. thanks in advance.
Activity: 938
Merit: 156
KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO
HI again guys, In the whitepaper I read that xmoneta has plans for the future, where they will be creating completely decentralized autonomous ecosystem, that unites all the participant of financial market. I think that an external third-party could be a part of the xmoneta ecosystem and earn tokens with their activities, because I read that in the xmoneta ecosystem, people can consume, create and regulate distributed services and products in one decentralized Messenger Bank, where all the processes are based on smart-contracts.
Hello guys, did you see how you can get easy and free tokens with the xmoneta system? I just read in the whitepaper that they produce their own XMN token, which is their own internal digital currency.There are multiple ways, how you can get XMN, using the application. Its amazing, for example, you can play different games and get the token, while watching ads, etc The same works when you are watching videos, filling surveys and installing apps on your device. So if you really are using your xmoneta app and their ecosystem, you will earn a lot of tokens.

We live in two worlds. With Xmoneta it is possible to unite them!

Just imagine, when your daily activity in social media can bring you money.

Sounds utopian? Well, in the XXI century it is a reality with XMONETA !  BTC

As already mentioned above, we produce our own XMN token, which is our own internal digital currency.There are multiple ways, how you can get XMN :

They can chat, make new stickers, watch the advertisement and so one. In other words, daily actions can be used for earning new tokens!  Tongue

The goal of XMN is to motivate our contributors to make a transaction within the system.

It means that Xmoneta can exist also without the tokens, but still, they are very helpful and make the work of our platform more efficient. 
Similar concept as in STORM tokens when it was launched. XMN can be earned by doing various tasks on the app, like watching video ads, playing games etc. This is pretty useful as the app itself has a great use case and earning while using it is like a super bonus!

hey!! I was reading that and its really great! but I didnt find more information about that, what kind of games? how can we do that? Could you please give us any extra information to us? I would like read some guide or article where you can explain that. It will be helpful because I never heard that before. Thanks for the info guys.

Hello, all and welcome to new world with XMONETA !!!

There are multiple ways, how you can get XMN, using our application.

For example, you can play different games and get the token, while watching ads.

The same works when you are watching videos, filling surveys and installing apps on your device.

Join us Pre Ico is LIVE - BONUS up to 50 %
Similar concept as in STORM tokens when it was launched. XMN can be earned by doing various tasks on the app, like watching video ads, playing games etc. This is pretty useful as the app itself has a great use case and earning while using it is like a super bonus!

hey!! I was reading that and its really great! but I didnt find more information about that, what kind of games? how can we do that? Could you please give us any extra information to us? I would like read some guide or article where you can explain that. It will be helpful because I never heard that before. Thanks for the info guys.
Everyone is waiting so badly for this project. You can almost feel the good vibe it brings to people, no wonder everyone takes advantage of the big 50% Bonus and invests in Xmoneta.

Hello my friend, me and icoservices2018 talked about make a xmoneta investment and take advantage with the 50%, if you are also interested, you can private me and we can talk about that. By the other hand, I usually check  a very nice website http://todaycoinindex.com and I saw how did a xmoneta messenger article, talking about the pre-ICO, here you have the link.

http://todaycoinindex.com/xmoneta%E2%80%8A-%E2%80%8Ajoin-the-new-world-with-us/

hafu fun guys and go ahead!
Activity: 232
Merit: 32
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Everyone is waiting so badly for this project. You can almost feel the good vibe it brings to people, no wonder everyone takes advantage of the big 50% Bonus and invests in Xmoneta.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Its a really nice bonus! Me and a bunch of friend will invest some money this great bonus. We think that when xmoneta will reach exchanges, the price will be directly to the moon. It is a nice opportunity for everyone, lets do that. Congratulations to the team and good luck.

Cant agree more! Indeed a really nice bonus! Once xmoneta reach exchanges, hopefully the major ones,  there will be obvious gains. I also agree that this is a great opportunity and time to get in.

Thanks for sharing with us this great info, I will do some investment this week, because I am also sure that the price will be higher when tokens reach the exchanges, so its a great notice! Please, keep us update with notices like that. Lets continue team! Thanks.

very fantastic offer with a 50% bonus, I think will not miss this opportunity, tell me how can you predictions about the price will be higher @rig4hodlers ,

Its a really nice bonus! Me and a bunch of friend will invest some money this great bonus. We think that when xmoneta will reach exchanges, the price will be directly to the moon. It is a nice opportunity for everyone, lets do that. Congratulations to the team and good luck.

Cant agree more! Indeed a really nice bonus! Once xmoneta reach exchanges, hopefully the major ones,  there will be obvious gains. I also agree that this is a great opportunity and time to get in.

Thanks for sharing with us this great info, I will do some investment this week, because I am also sure that the price will be higher when tokens reach the exchanges, so its a great notice! Please, keep us update with notices like that. Lets continue team! Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: