Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠🚀🚀 50 % Bonus [ICO] XMONETA.com All-in-One CryptoMessenger 🚀🚀💠 - page 25. (Read 4778 times)

Activity: 463
Merit: 11
Good morning guys... It is morning here.... As the team, the moderator and other contributor of service work hard daily to make things work better for this project... I wish your efforts would not be in Vail... Let the good work continue as many utilities in the shape of gold are attached to this project...
Many people see projects and start wailing "to the moon" just to show their enthusiasm and interest in the project and I am happy to join the slogan by clearly chanting it on this project...in fact for a project like xmoneta to incorporate the payment of mobile social  wservicesith cryptocurrency coupled with the use of ATM cards is exceptional... And by the way, there is no gainsaying that the social media is like a fertile ground for communication and informative news bringing people together to share their emotions and views together in unison so the world is well populated and I believe this as a whole factor would also contribute to the survival of this project.... All in all, I wish you guys huge success...

Hey! Exactly, we as a team also feel that to incorporate the payment with mobile and social services with the cryptocurrency backed with the ATM cards is exceptional, realistic and very practical to use. When this is aligned with the social marketplace, there forms a functional business model and a platform that can be self-sustaining.
By the way we just had the Super full Moon!  So, lets get to the Super Moon !!!  Wink
Nice reply... This is really good of you... And please can you make the telegram more active by engaging the participants in active discussion and if possible make them see more reasons why they should invest this great and wonderful  project.....and as I always say, I wish you success in abundance...let's moon
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Many people see projects and start wailing "to the moon" just to show their enthusiasm and interest in the project and I am happy to join the slogan by clearly chanting it on this project...in fact for a project like xmoneta to incorporate the payment of mobile social  wservicesith cryptocurrency coupled with the use of ATM cards is exceptional... And by the way, there is no gainsaying that the social media is like a fertile ground for communication and informative news bringing people together to share their emotions and views together in unison so the world is well populated and I believe this as a whole factor would also contribute to the survival of this project.... All in all, I wish you guys huge success...

Hey! Exactly, we as a team also feel that to incorporate the payment with mobile and social services with the cryptocurrency backed with the ATM cards is exceptional, realistic and very practical to use. When this is aligned with the social marketplace, there forms a functional business model and a platform that can be self-sustaining.
By the way we just had the Super full Moon!  So, lets get to the Super Moon !!!  Wink
Many people see projects and start wailing "to the moon" just to show their enthusiasm and interest in the project and I am happy to join the slogan by clearly chanting it on this project...in fact for a project like xmoneta to incorporate the payment of mobile social services with cryptocurrency coupled with the use of ATM cards is exceptional... And by the way, there is no gainsaying that the social media is like a fertile ground for communication and informative news bringing people together to share their emotions and views together in unison so the world is well populated and I believe this as a whole factor would also contribute to the survival of this project.... All in all, I wish you guys huge success...
I was looking for some extra information for xmoneta messenger and I found that it was uploaded a nice ICO rate website. Thay did a very good xmoneta article and I just wanted to share with you the information. Good job team.
This is the article - https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/xmoneta-xmn-ico/
Bye bye

Great! Thanks for sharing and your support. That is really decent article. Every support now helps for us. Wish you good luck guys!!!
Activity: 176
Merit: 5
I was looking for some extra information for xmoneta messenger and I found that it was uploaded a nice ICO rate website. Thay did a very good xmoneta article and I just wanted to share with you the information. Good job team.
This is the article - https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/xmoneta-xmn-ico/
Bye bye
The dev is surprised I am sounding too nice..... When I like something, I show it fully... I make everything in this world possible to know my stand concerning it... I would make sure I keep this thread active daily by showing my support and love for the whole idea behind it... I believe when the producrlts, apps and other utilities were released, things would become more and more blooming... Let's the good work continue guys

Hello guys, i just wanna share this new vide from xmoneta with you, its great. I was checking a couple of nice websites where the ICO was listed and I saw how Xmoneta was there!
this is the xmoneta video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGPnnTXwG6Y

Cheers

Hello! Thanks for spreading the word. Please guys, post it also on your social media - we do really need the promotion now to make this dream it happen. Here is a also link to our youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyBOhtAeeDNNMOeLK8COwWw 
   on: January 30, 2018, 08:11:25 AM
This is really interesting as this project continues to shine and move on.... People really need projects like this especially when we have a lot of nonsense icos and fake projects rising on a daily basis.... In fact I believe this project team really have the welfare of people at mind by bringing decentralisation into the world of messaging and other transactions.... Even total add to the credit of this project, the bitcointalk is active, experience and up and doing... Ride on guys as we follow..

Thank you for your kind words! We are trying the hire the best people from every field to execute the Xmoneta project. And yes, lets bring decentralization closer to everyday activities of people, where we need it most like daily communication, shopping and transactions.
Thanks for this nice reply..... With you guys working tirelessly to make things work well, then you are the best... And you would go far trust me.... There are few projects that have sound minds as this.... In fact this project would more than moon with all am seeing like this.... Yeah let's make good happen.... Let the good work continue and I wish the project a great success....

Hey! Thanks, you are being too kind Smiley! But lets get to moon, together. And lets shape the community and team of sound minds. We will get there and the product will be of great usage. We also recently reached 2000 fallowers on twitter and the social network communities are growing faster and faster by day.
This is really interesting as this project continues to shine and move on.... People really need projects like this especially when we have a lot of nonsense icos and fake projects rising on a daily basis.... In fact I believe this project team really have the welfare of people at mind by bringing decentralisation into the world of messaging and other transactions.... Even total add to the credit of this project, the bitcointalk is active, experience and up and doing... Ride on guys as we follow..

Thank you for your kind words! We are trying the hire the best people from every field to execute the Xmoneta project. And yes, lets bring decentralization closer to everyday activities of people, where we need it most like daily communication, shopping and transactions.
Thanks for this nice reply..... With you guys working tirelessly to make things work well, then you are the best... And you would go far trust me.... There are few projects that have sound minds as this.... In fact this project would more than moon with all am seeing like this.... Yeah let's make good happen.... Let the good work continue and I wish the project a great success....
Activity: 176
Merit: 5

Hello guys, i just wanna share this new vide from xmoneta with you, its great. I was checking a couple of nice websites where the ICO was listed and I saw how Xmoneta was there!
this is the xmoneta video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGPnnTXwG6Y

Cheers
Activity: 232
Merit: 32
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Absolutely remarkable how this project is gaining more and more hype every day. People seem to be very interested in this kind of projects, maybe because of it's practical use.

Yeah the spirit on this thread is live... No other project is like this.. Let's keep the wheel moving.. We sure would get there.... More grease to the elbows of the team, planners, developers, moderators and the whole crypto world... Xmoneta is here to stay, it would moon....success is fast in the wind as the ICO portends.... Yeah!  Yeah!! Yeah!!!

It will be great! We are working hard now to succeed with the ICO.  Especially in these times when so many ICOs are going on. We are striving to get more recognition even when everybody thinks that idea and project is really good and very practical. Initially we will get there, because we have product oriented approach and want to make the best app, which we would be proud to use. So, lets everyone in crypto-community join up to Xmoneta ICO to bring this project into reality. Then we all will have decentralized messenger!!! 
Yeah the spirit on this thread is live... No other project is like this.. Let's keep the wheel moving.. We sure would get there.... More grease to the elbows of the team, planners, developers, moderators and the whole crypto world... Xmoneta is here to stay, it would moon....success is fast in the wind as the ICO portends.... Yeah!  Yeah!! Yeah!!!
With what I have seen with this project, I mean the services and opportunities like direct messages to friend (which am not sure if bulk one is inclusive), buying of things (that rank from food, commodities, utility services, transport services and other miscellaneous), I would try to launch an advert campaign to family and friends about the idea of the project (especially when a utility is attached) stating what they stand to enjoy in a great manner.... This project is indeed superb, and I wish it great success

Thank you for an idea. This would be a good future direction with family oriented campaigns. Now we are mainly focusing on crypto community, since they would grasp the project first. While Xmoneta will be a a great tool for the family as a platform for everday communication and easy money transactions. What we want with this project is to introduce and bring closer the crytosphere to households.
Activity: 232
Merit: 32
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
The idea to make investment an affordable process for every ordinary person is remarkable. The project will be successful for sure, it just needs time, just like a good wine! Smiley
Just to use this medium to appreciate those assisting and working tirelessly to make this project a success.. Cos if not for them, this project would be dragging its feet... Also to the managing team, well done. You guys are the best... Let the good work continues especially with this big dream of yours.... Though many projects I mean the successful ones used to have their ups and downs but in the end they make it into being successful so I also believe that even if you face the ups and downs, you would be successful with these diring spirits of yours.. So I wish you great success
With what I have seen with this project, I mean the services and opportunities like direct messages to friend (which am not sure if bulk one is inclusive), buying of things (that rank from food, commodities, utility services, transport services and other miscellaneous), I would try to launch an advert campaign to family and friends about the idea of the project (especially when a utility is attached) stating what they stand to enjoy in a great manner.... This project is indeed superb, and I wish it great success
Pages:
Jump to: