Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠🚀🚀 50 % Bonus [ICO] XMONETA.com All-in-One CryptoMessenger 🚀🚀💠 - page 27. (Read 4778 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

Its a really nice bonus! Me and a bunch of friend will invest some money this great bonus. We think that when xmoneta will reach exchanges, the price will be directly to the moon. It is a nice opportunity for everyone, lets do that. Congratulations to the team and good luck.

Cant agree more! Indeed a really nice bonus! Once xmoneta reach exchanges, hopefully the major ones,  there will be obvious gains. I also agree that this is a great opportunity and time to get in.
Activity: 176
Merit: 5

Its a really nice bonus! Me and a bunch of friend will invest some money this great bonus. We think that when xmoneta will reach exchanges, the price will be directly to the moon. It is a nice opportunity for everyone, lets do that. Congratulations to the team and good luck.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Hello guys, I was looking for new xmoneta updates and its really interesting how the people are behind this project. I just found a very nice article that I would like to share with you, please let me know what you think about that.

https://medium.com/@Fauzan1117/xmoneta-join-the-new-world-with-us-eb5ba581f3dd

Regards.

Thanks for sharing this article, it was uploaded some hours ago, so its great. Here you have another new article and its also interesting to check. Have a nice reading guys:

http://coin5s.com/content/effective-messengerapp-xmoneta

They have a very nice bounty campagin on the bounty section, if you are interested you could join on it.

Cheers.

Nice articles indeed. Thanks for sharing. Please continue to share information you get on Xmoneta. I already invested some ETH into this project and is seriously considering investing more. The official medium link  https://medium.com/@xmoneta_xmn also posts updates. I am waiting for the announcement of them reaching 300 ETH cap! Cheers
Activity: 938
Merit: 156
KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO
Hello guys, I was looking for new xmoneta updates and its really interesting how the people are behind this project. I just found a very nice article that I would like to share with you, please let me know what you think about that.

Regards.

Thanks for sharing this article, it was uploaded some hours ago, so its great. Here you have another new article and its also interesting to check. Have a nice reading guys:

http://coin5s.com/content/effective-messengerapp-xmoneta

They have a very nice bounty campagin on the bounty section, if you are interested you could join on it.

Cheers.

Regards.
Since I've been reading the whitepaper, it seems incredible that so many things can be done with an application, hopefully they can reach the softcap and at least the MVP is launched. What I would like is to have some more information on what exchanges the currency will be listed. Thank you.

Yes, I agree with that. Its an important point so it will be great if we know some update about what will be the futures/possibles exchanges. Anyways I think they should start as many ICOs does, first the normal exchanges and after that the greatest one (bittrex, etc). Waiting for new updates of this amazong project. Go ahead boys!
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
The idea of having a single app for social and business communication is fantastic in itself.I am pretty sure that this can scale to large audience base across regions. Having a single app which can be used to communicate with friends, to buy goods and book services, to Hold money on secure wallet, to Trade and to organize business is an excellent use case. I can someday replace WhatsApp, Amazon, Coinomi, Binance all together when Xmoneta is available. Looking forward to the ICO and all the very best!
Yeah..I really like your opinion on this... In fact the idea behind this project is really great. Going by the fact that most platforms like amazon and other related shopping platforms tasking factor and how it take all stress one can imagine before one gets to buy a good and satisfying book and commodities among others, this project has really done so well by birthing such a great idea... I am very sure it would moon... Ride on, and let's go to the moon back to back... I wish you success plus plus
Since I've been reading the whitepaper, it seems incredible that so many things can be done with an application, hopefully they can reach the softcap and at least the MVP is launched. What I would like is to have some more information on what exchanges the currency will be listed. Thank you.

Even I am looking forward to having more information on the exchanges part. I believe they will reach the softcap soon. They have a compelling usecase and I am waiting for it to launch and become a household app name.
The idea of having a single app for social and business communication is fantastic in itself.I am pretty sure that this can scale to large audience base across regions. Having a single app which can be used to communicate with friends, to buy goods and book services, to Hold money on secure wallet, to Trade and to organize business is an excellent use case. I can someday replace WhatsApp, Amazon, Coinomi, Binance all together when Xmoneta is available. Looking forward to the ICO and all the very best!
legendary
Hello guys, good evening, I was watching the xmoneta videos on youtube and it was amazing. The truth is that it is difficult to understand that a single application can do so many things at once, but it seems that it is the reality so we have to give them all the support that we can. We are participating in the bounty campaign but anyways, we have to spread xmoneta project in every telegram channel without spamming. Good job.
Listing this project as one of the big projects of the moment is not an understatement....the structure and plans are well made with great professionalism so how will it not be great in the long run? Why would many people not rush into it? In fact projects that are not well made are still making waves let alone projects well standardised like this...it would surely make more than moon, you have to trust me... Ride on guys as we follow and I wish you success in abundance....
Hello Team, One major milestones as mentioned is to reach 300 ETH Cap. MVP development of the Xmoneta messenger will only commence after wards as per the website. Can you let us know how much ETH has been collected already and how far are we. I am looking to get my hands on the MVP as soon as it releases. Invested in small quantity currently but wanted to know more about the MVP and how we are currently doing.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1436
Yes, I'm an asshole
Are there only 500 cards given to people? Or for everyone? I see you said for first 500 people who purchase XMN for at least 10 ETH, how about the others?

I figure that they have to wait for the next "batch", the sentence said that the first 500 will be given to the 500 participants, meaning that they have anothers, maybe it's just not ready and available yet
Activity: 232
Merit: 32
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Are there only 500 cards given to people? Or for everyone? I see you said for first 500 people who purchase XMN for at least 10 ETH, how about the others?
I just wonder and get to anticipate the start of the ICO...this project is really doing great... In fact, merely going by the statistics of applications in existence that have been struggling at making messaging and chatting more cost, time and value effective, one would know that none of them can beat the capacity of its being decentralized...many people across the globe chat on an average of 20times daily, so there is no gainsay in it when one says that this project would boom and make ground in a superb way... All I wish this project is great success..
Xmoneta Pre Ico starts today 12:00 PM London Time !
Join to us and get bonus up to 50 %
Xmoneta is the world’s first decentralized Encrypted Messenger for social and business communication.
Our goal is to shape the future of the messaging industry and bring dreams into reality www.xmoneta.com
We offer you the opportunity to chat, send messages, make the orders, buy goods and trade with people, using only one application
Good to hear....nothing is as great as this.. I believe this is just the starting point and tip of the Icebag for what this project has to offer the crypto world... In fact making messaging decentralised is something of no match... The profitability prospect is high and this would definitely give the investors a great reward on their investments... Ride on guys as we follow.. I believe more works and plans are going on behind the scene. So therefore I wish the project great success...
legendary
Xmoneta Pre Ico starts today 12:00 PM London Time !
Join to us and get bonus up to 50 %
Xmoneta is the world’s first decentralized Encrypted Messenger for social and business communication.
Our goal is to shape the future of the messaging industry and bring dreams into reality www.xmoneta.com
We offer you the opportunity to chat, send messages, make the orders, buy goods and trade with people, using only one application
Pages:
Jump to: