Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠🚀🚀 50 % Bonus [ICO] XMONETA.com All-in-One CryptoMessenger 🚀🚀💠 - page 31. (Read 4780 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1436
Yes, I'm an asshole
Please tell me where and how to report on Twitter

You're supposed to report on their bounty thread, the rules on twitter section state that nthe report should be every Monday.
Activity: 336
Merit: 113
Please tell me where and how to report on Twitter
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Sorry, I don't quite get it, so you're basically a messenger provider as well a market and wallet app? Doesn't the term "social marketplace" fits better?

Thanks for your perspective. We want to built it as all-in-one mobile app. Technically and idea-wise it is a massanger with inbuilt marketplace and social interaction., bank and so on. So, yes, you can call it a social marketplace and wont go wrong, but the emphasis is on the mobile format and lifestyle.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1436
Yes, I'm an asshole
Sorry, I don't quite get it, so you're basically a messenger provider as well a market and wallet app? Doesn't the term "social marketplace" fits better?
Hello,friends
New review about this ico: https://icovoting.com/news/xmoneta-join-the-new-world-with-us
More reviews about your ico you can find on the website.
Support this ICO, vote more actively and become an expert at ICOVoting.com. Promote your unique idea and be active
  Wink

Hello Nomdirect! Thank you for your interest! We appreciate your support to spread the word of Xmoneta!
is xmoneta has something to deal with monetha?

Hello,  Smiley no we are another company ... Join to xmoneta ICO  Wink
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
is xmoneta has something to deal with monetha?
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
Messengers is very competitive market...Do you have some competitive chart?

Welcome Corelll, yes of course, we have detalied info in our whitepaper : https://xmoneta.com/xmoneta_whitepaper.pdf
I found. Page 5-8?

Yes, Correlll before pre ico will be some updates !
The Xmoneta team makes great efforts everyday in order to better the project.This will be a truly revolutionary project in the Blockchain world.
While you still have a chance to join our project at an early stage. RESERVE TOKENS now on the www.xmoneta.com website and get EXTRA BONUS !
The Xmoneta Token Presale is going to be held this January 25, 2018, so tune in!
Activity: 310
Merit: 10

Welcome Corelll, yes of course, we have detalied info in our whitepaper : https://xmoneta.com/xmoneta_whitepaper.pdf
I found. Page 5-8?
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Join to ICO and reserve tokens now on the www.xmoneta.com website, for extra bonuses up to 80 %

Activity: 310
Merit: 10
Activity: 617
Merit: 256
ICO Accelerator & Consultant
good afternoon. is where the information about the subscription on the number of participants? can't find the list

At the moment we are at a closed token sale round and their identities are confidential. XMoneta will be more transparent during the token presale and main token sale
Activity: 213
Merit: 12
good afternoon. is where the information about the subscription on the number of participants? can't find the list
Thank you for the kind words,
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask anytime!
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Our goal is to create universal and completely secure messenger.The new application will be based on Blockchain technology and will give the opportunity to chat, send messages, make the orders, buy goods, trade with people and hold his or her money.Platform very good ..
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Early Bitcoin investor.
Interesting project, I'm for this Messenger
This project deserves some heads up! I believe It will be beneficial for both investors and users of technology.

Many thanks for your kind words!
Hope you stick around.
Pages:
Jump to: