Pages:
Author

Topic: 500$ investment on altcoin - page 21. (Read 51398 times)

Activity: 342
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 05:59:48 AM
For your own good, you should open coinmarket cap, look at the top 100 coins and take the decision yourself. You shouldn't invest in anything that people recommend here. You should use your own judgement.
I have seen a lot of people suffer by believing other people's advice.
Activity: 378
August 17, 2018, 05:55:46 AM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.

I'm going to suggest you invest in ETH, but $ 500 is a small amount to invest in ETH. So you can try to consider Cs and ripple. These are two coins that are quite suited to your requirements.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 05:51:42 AM
With $ 500, you should invest in XRP or NEO. I feel that these altcoins can rise sharply.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 05:46:57 AM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.

If you want to invest in the long term and don't want too much risk, I would recommend Litecoin.
If you want to make at least x50 or even x200 you should choose some unknown coins, coins that have great defensive abilities.
Activity: 132
August 17, 2018, 12:55:44 AM
You can invest $500 on altcoin. You need to choose some quality altcoin, but I don't recommend long-term investment in altcoin, because I think altcoin is very risky. You can easily lose all your money by doing so.
Activity: 412
August 17, 2018, 12:53:30 AM
You can find out about ICO campaigns and buy it with cheap price before you go to the trading exchange floor, most of the quality ICO approved exhange floor will have a high price.
Activity: 350
August 17, 2018, 12:40:41 AM
By the score in which price is low now and have a great future in 2018 so I suggest you to buy PRiVCY coin and Deeponion.
Activity: 224
August 17, 2018, 12:24:56 AM

Now with this price, this is a normal investment, because everything falls at least X10 times, and with 500 dollars 5000 dollars and maybe more you can get if you buy the right token, which the pope will buy and will rise in each case, so I suggest not to be attractive, but to act and buy at this attractive price.
Activity: 70
August 16, 2018, 10:54:05 PM

I would say that the best altcoin to invest now for the long term, will be ETH. Good and stable growth, strong platform and the next.
The potential for growth is definitely high. You cannot ignore this, because the world has been amazed by ethereum.
Activity: 75
August 16, 2018, 04:28:22 PM
I think that now is a great time to spend your money for investing in altcoyins such as the ethereum or EOS. Because now the market prices are low and a good growth is forecasted.
Also, I advise you to buy the Etherium by about 70% of your investment. Well, on the other two buy three coins Wink
Activity: 60
August 16, 2018, 03:59:38 PM

You can invest in ETH and NEO both for long term investment which can yield a great profit . Since you want to invest 500$ in altcoin so you can invest in 8 NEO and 2 ETH and then store it for long term and when it reaches to a decent level price sell them off by making a good profit .
Yes, this is a good choice.  I think next year you will get a good profit.  Now the price of these coins is very low.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
August 16, 2018, 03:50:32 PM

You can invest in ETH and NEO both for long term investment which can yield a great profit . Since you want to invest 500$ in altcoin so you can invest in 8 NEO and 2 ETH and then store it for long term and when it reaches to a decent level price sell them off by making a good profit .
Activity: 112
August 16, 2018, 03:43:08 PM

for long-term investments you can invest in ethereum and IOTA. both coins are perfect for long-term investments, you can try them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 03:39:54 PM
if u are investing in altcoins then I would suggest 500 dollars in Neo Tron and Iota all these coins have potential growth
Activity: 117
August 16, 2018, 03:36:56 PM
I would invest in NEO. I think that this coin has great prospects in the future for growth in price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 03:35:09 PM
divide your investment into several parts in order to reduce risks, do not harbor all the funds about one token. Look for young tokens that have not yet passed Pump!
Activity: 191
August 16, 2018, 10:05:23 AM
Investing in $ 500 now should buy ETH better for you, if you choose to hold them until the end of this year, the price they are extremely high you will be profitable. That was my thought
copper member
Activity: 126
August 16, 2018, 09:46:18 AM
I would invest half my money in bitcoin. And the second half I would spend on altcoins. For example, in Zilliqa, Quarkchan, Ethereum and NEO.
Activity: 42
August 16, 2018, 07:08:09 AM
 This ethereum is very potential because it is supported by smart contracts technology which technology is very useful to help facilitate human work. In addition, the smart contracts technology on the blockchain ethhereum platform is able to help run ICO projects. Most ICOs use this platform. this is certainly a plus for ethereum to gain more trust from society. If I have a lot of money then I will also transfer my investment to ethereum.
Activity: 360
August 15, 2018, 07:07:33 PM

Note on signature on forum which you see and do after this its analysis in which you will conduct analysis. All pros and cons. I certainly can tell where I put, but I recommend to study the market.
Pages:
Jump to: