Pages:
Author

Topic: 500$ investment on altcoin - page 20. (Read 51398 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 03:55:32 PM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.
While the red market advise you to buy BTC, because this coin will bring you a good profit when the market recovers.
Activity: 378
Merit: 109
August 18, 2018, 01:39:50 PM
The market ought to be anticipated no less than a little and I recommend basically partitioning the assets into parts and comprehension for yourself around at the level of detachment of crypto-financial aspects, which of the businesses you believe is alluring for development. The market is continually needing advancement and your portfolio additionally needs it, and I encourage you to chip away at it always and not to freeze. One of the parts of the business can be ascribed to the work with verification and here I encourage you to take a gander at the task Remme and have confidence in him. The venture is intriguing particularly with little speculations
Activity: 168
August 16, 2018, 03:17:22 PM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.
I advise part of the money to invest in BTC and invest some money in TRX and IOTA.  I think this is a good choice.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
August 18, 2018, 01:39:27 PM
dont trust anyone, do your own research, only invest in ico with technology you think can change the world, diversify it your 500$ atleast for 5 altcoins
Activity: 90
August 15, 2018, 12:24:48 PM
I would advise part of the money to invest in reliable coins, for example in BTC or ETH. And I advise part of the money to invest in cheap promising coins.
Activity: 185
August 18, 2018, 01:32:38 PM
I prefer you to have to invest in these coins now if you want to make a big profit in the short term without any risk.

RIPPLE
ETH
CARDANO
BTC
Activity: 150
August 18, 2018, 01:21:12 PM
Now in the crypto-currency market there is a very long downward correction, which may not have ended yet. So now it is best to wait for another fall and then invest in bitcoin and ethereum.
Already, the price of BTC and ETH is falling again.  It seems that the price decline will continue until tomorrow.  I hope the price will not fall very much.
copper member
Activity: 126
August 18, 2018, 11:29:23 AM
Now in the crypto-currency market there is a very long downward correction, which may not have ended yet. So now it is best to wait for another fall and then invest in bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 78
August 17, 2018, 10:55:16 PM
I would recommend investing in Litecoin.If you want to invest in the long term .
Activity: 98
August 17, 2018, 09:33:33 PM

$ 500 is enough for you to start crypto because you only need to invest in something with huge potential and of course with a big risk too.
But if you don't want to risk crypto not for you.
Activity: 70
August 17, 2018, 06:41:04 PM
invest in Ethereum while its price is low. in the future, these investments will bring you profit.
Activity: 266
August 17, 2018, 06:39:42 PM
I believe if you can do your market survey carefully you ll be able to get an ICO with a great future to invest in.  If you reach not interested in ICO I ll suggest you can invest in some top altcoin when they are experiencing massive dip.
Activity: 26
August 15, 2018, 12:23:04 PM
Buy NEO to you. Low cost, over $ 16
You will get a lot of coin
Wait and hold it long time
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
August 17, 2018, 06:34:32 PM
You can find out about ICO campaigns and buy it with cheap price before you go to the trading exchange floor, most of the quality ICO approved exhange floor will have a high price.

This is simply not true. A lot of ICO are nor performing well these days and the prices are a lot lower when they get to the exchanges. In situation like this the best to invest in old and undervalued coins.
Activity: 90
August 17, 2018, 06:24:24 PM
I tend to think that ICOs and ITOs would be your best chances of making any significant return. The chains and coins are a bit soft this year in terms of growth and do not present clear maket.
Activity: 144
August 17, 2018, 02:52:39 PM
I advise you to divide the investment between EOS and BTC.  And I advise you to hold EOS on a long term and BTC for a short term.
Activity: 154
August 17, 2018, 02:21:30 PM
It would be very much good if you diversify your investment and invest into multiple coins. You can choose the top 3 cryptocurrency on coinmarketcap like BITCOIN, ETHERUM AND XRP. Do not try to invest in only one coin. Diversify your investment
Activity: 118
August 17, 2018, 02:03:17 PM
I would better invest this amount now in BTC.  This is a very profitable coin now.  Or you can try investing in ETH.
Activity: 1
August 17, 2018, 06:11:33 AM
Everybody needs to make an investment in the crypto field but some people haven't any idea about which coin is the best coin to make an investment. There was two type of investing methods. Short term and long term. My advice is, If you need to short-term investment, I think these coins are perfect to invest, ( DAN / MVP / AUTO ) Or these coins perfect to long-term investment ( ETH / BTC / EGT / SC / NEO). Thank you!
Activity: 70
August 17, 2018, 06:09:54 AM

With a capital of $ 500 then I might prefer to divide into 2 altcoins, the first I would rather invest in ethereum, because I think when the increase lasts longer and when it drops more slowly. I'm so sure about this altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: