Pages:
Author

Topic: 500$ investment on altcoin - page 17. (Read 51398 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 23, 2018, 02:14:42 PM
BTC, ETH, ADA, STR, NIO are the perfect combination. Though it's we can't predict the future but I think for long term it may be a good choice.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 01:16:42 PM
Do your SWOT analysis well
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 01:11:46 PM

They're so many promising coins on the market that have a bright future ahead of them. However it's very difficult to go through the whole list on coinmarketcap as the list is endless. My advice is to pick out a few and really do your research on them. Do they have a strong team? Does the coin have real world use? Do they have good funding? Does the coin/token solve a problem that needs fixing? Are they active on github? Does the coin have a big community? These are just a few questions that are important to find the answers to. Personally if i had $500 to spend on anything at the moment i would be taking a gamble on Spectrecoin. Spectrecoin is a privacy coin that is implementing Stealth staking in Q1 2019. PIVX implemented stealth staking this year but their version differs to Spectrecoin. Spectrecoin has a very low marketcap at the moment so it has plenty of room to move. Is this a risky investment, yes of course it is. Spectrecoin's closet competitor is Monero. If you compare marketcaps of both the coins you can see the enormous room for growth with Spectrecoin. Coindesk recently wrote an article on Spectrecoin and the potential for growth. It is also worth mentioning that Spectrecoin sits in the Top 10 biggest ICO's by Return on Investment.

$ 500 is not much, but for someone it's a fortune. If it's money that can not be risked, then of course it's BTC, ETH, XLM - but you should not expect over profits. If You are willing to take the risk and increase Your investment, then pay attention to this coin - XSPEC. Do not invest more than you are ready to lose - the crypto world is unpredictable. Good Luck To You!
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
August 23, 2018, 12:22:53 PM
If you add a little more than $ 100, you can purchase the Ethereum as a long-term investment. Well, if the Ethereum does not appeal to you, I suggest you look at EOS or Ripple. this is a pretty promising coin that offers a good solution for some problems.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 11:04:40 AM
If you have some spare money, then invest, but chose wisely where to invest into. Personally, I found something that looks promising. I am buying KamaGames Tokens. Kama Games have a unique B2B-platform, which is innovative and promising.
Activity: 43
August 22, 2018, 07:52:27 PM
I would invest in ICO!
But to choose which one should be wisely ...
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
August 22, 2018, 04:32:56 PM
There are many Altcoins that are really good for investment, because it will give you twice or even thrice profits. You can try investing in Ripple, EOS, NEO, Monero.
copper member
August 22, 2018, 04:25:10 PM
Since past few weeks, all the cryptocurrencies were dumped this is a good time to buy alts currently on the market instead of investing in an ICO.
Activity: 196
August 22, 2018, 04:15:07 PM
Open the top of the coins and invest $ 100 in the first five.  I would not invest in one coin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 04:11:24 PM
The best strategy is to make an investment portfolio of the TOP 20 coins. Then you are more confident not to lose your money.
Activity: 139
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 22, 2018, 04:08:30 PM
You can analyze and buy tokens that have dramatically lost value when bitcoin is falling. Then wait for the bitcoin course to grow, which will affect the price of the tokens.
August 22, 2018, 03:57:17 PM
I believe that the best ICO launched in 2018 is KamaGames. This company has a well-developed, profitable business model. KamaGames Tokens are gaining more and more popularity worldwide. And it would be a great idea to get some of those.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
August 22, 2018, 01:58:40 PM
Oh man, if u still have spare money for investment, I would like to recommend u to choose properly and wisely. it's that time for investment!
Eiw
Activity: 7
August 22, 2018, 01:50:01 PM
$500 is actually a small investment. I think it might be more worthwhile to buy those new altcoins for $500, because the money is too small. If you buy old coins, it may not make you profit too. you are better off betting newer altcoins.
Activity: 29
August 22, 2018, 01:47:33 PM
I would recommend also Spectrecoin (XSPEC), great project!
Activity: 147
August 22, 2018, 09:51:33 AM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.
This is a good amount for investing in cheap and promising coins.  You can divide the investment between TRX, EOS and IOTA.
Activity: 68
August 22, 2018, 07:39:56 AM
Based on my own perspective Eternal Trust is also a best altcoin to invest with ! The platform is a decentralized trust fund that offers lower cost of incorporation and administration , and ET will exist solely in the Crypto World as a decentralized free organization and assets are shielded from regulations . And the most important part is all asset will be management by experts charity , trust management , life extension , pension plans and education to ensure the clients will be benefited for the long run !
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 07:36:09 AM
You just need to divide $ 100 and buy 5 promising top altcoins, so it seems to me easier!
Activity: 197
August 22, 2018, 07:30:46 AM
500$ is really not much but if you very want to invest i can advise you buy very cheap altcoins and if they're make e.g. x10-x20 you earn too much but if you buy bitcoin or etherium you earn from 10% to 20%
Activity: 90
August 17, 2018, 11:36:18 PM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.
I would advise part of the money to invest in reliable coins, for example in BTC or ETH.  And I advise part of the money to invest in cheap promising coins.
Pages:
Jump to: