Pages:
Author

Topic: 500$ investment on altcoin - page 18. (Read 51398 times)

fsn
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 07:29:23 AM
If I had $ 500, I would invest in the ETH.
Although there are many things that I can do or invest, but I would choose the ETH because it is very cheap and affordable to purchase
A good platform that most people use, and it looks like it is very profitable.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
August 22, 2018, 07:25:24 AM
They're so many promising coins on the market that have a bright future ahead of them. However it's very difficult to go through the whole list on coinmarketcap as the list is endless. My advice is to pick out a few and really do your research on them. Do they have a strong team? Does the coin have real world use? Do they have good funding? Does the coin/token solve a problem that needs fixing? Are they active on github? Does the coin have a big community? These are just a few questions that are important to find the answers to. Personally if i had $500 to spend on anything at the moment i would be taking a gamble on Spectrecoin. Spectrecoin is a privacy coin that is implementing Stealth staking in Q1 2019. PIVX implemented stealth staking this year but their version differs to Spectrecoin. Spectrecoin has a very low marketcap at the moment so it has plenty of room to move. Is this a risky investment, yes of course it is. Spectrecoin's closet competitor is Monero. If you compare marketcaps of both the coins you can see the enormous room for growth with Spectrecoin. Coindesk recently wrote an article on Spectrecoin and the potential for growth. It is also worth mentioning that Spectrecoin sits in the Top 10 biggest ICO's by Return on Investment.
Spectrecoin = Excellent coin!
I also invest in this project, I believe in it!
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 07:11:14 AM
They're so many promising coins on the market that have a bright future ahead of them. However it's very difficult to go through the whole list on coinmarketcap as the list is endless. My advice is to pick out a few and really do your research on them. Do they have a strong team? Does the coin have real world use? Do they have good funding? Does the coin/token solve a problem that needs fixing? Are they active on github? Does the coin have a big community? These are just a few questions that are important to find the answers to. Personally if i had $500 to spend on anything at the moment i would be taking a gamble on Spectrecoin. Spectrecoin is a privacy coin that is implementing Stealth staking in Q1 2019. PIVX implemented stealth staking this year but their version differs to Spectrecoin. Spectrecoin has a very low marketcap at the moment so it has plenty of room to move. Is this a risky investment, yes of course it is. Spectrecoin's closet competitor is Monero. If you compare marketcaps of both the coins you can see the enormous room for growth with Spectrecoin. Coindesk recently wrote an article on Spectrecoin and the potential for growth. It is also worth mentioning that Spectrecoin sits in the Top 10 biggest ICO's by Return on Investment.
Activity: 29
August 22, 2018, 07:04:38 AM
To be honest, I really don't know which altcoins can be invested. I will definitely invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum because they are the coins I trust the most. I also believe that their future is very beautiful.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
August 22, 2018, 06:55:21 AM
It is a good amount to invest in cheap altcoins, you have to diversify your portfolio and buy a few newly listed and some other altcoins, around 20 of them. It would be very profitable in the long run.
Activity: 714
August 22, 2018, 06:51:00 AM
With such a small amount and looking at the
current bear market, as a Window of opportunity, rather than a Window to cry in the basement

There are some projects who have a brilliant idea, yet cost because of the market segment - literally just cents. And that allows your 500$ to buy more than a thousand of potential gainer tokens/coins

And the future is for those altcoins who solve a particulair human need and which market proposition is easily understood by people who are not familiar with it

I am myself invested in Spectrecoin (XSPEC)
You ask why?

It is promissed to invent around Q1 2019 a new algorithm, Proof-of-Stealth, where you have your balance on a stealth address, totaly anonymously while staking it receiving rewards. How cool is that. Easy, yet not done before.

Do your research and find yourself gems, Gents  Smiley
Buy the dip

MY TOP 3:
1 ) Spectrecoin (XSPEC) - Very soon there will be growth, today there has been a network of V2 - self-financing and much more.
2 ) Phore (PHR) - Very promising!
3 ) NIX and Zoin (ZOI)  - Very promising!

These projects are sure to be popular this year.
I strongly advise you to pay attention to Spectrecoin (XSPEC) - https://spectreproject.io

Recent publications:
https://www.coindesk.com/stealth-staking-privacy-coin-plan-mask-proof-of-stake/
https://briandcolwell.com/2018/08/spectrecoin-privacy-tech-innovation/
https://cryptorecorder.com/2018/07/30/investor-insight-why-you-must-hold-spectrecoin-xspec-and-namecoin-nmc/
Activity: 56
August 22, 2018, 06:12:51 AM
With such a small amount and looking at the
current bear market, as a Window of opportunity, rather than a Window to cry in the basement

There are some projects who have a brilliant idea, yet cost because of the market segment - literally just cents. And that allows your 500$ to buy more than a thousand of potential gainer tokens/coins

And the future is for those altcoins who solve a particulair human need and which market proposition is easily understood by people who are not familiar with it

I am myself invested in Spectrecoin (XSPEC)
You ask why?

It is promissed to invent around Q1 2019 a new algorithm, Proof-of-Stealth, where you have your balance on a stealth address, totaly anonymously while staking it receiving rewards. How cool is that. Easy, yet not done before.

Do your research and find yourself gems, Gents  Smiley
Buy the dip
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 05:49:57 AM
I would advise investing $ 500 in trading altcoyins during the day at the altokine courses. So you can save money with a general decline in the market of crypto currency.
Activity: 120
August 21, 2018, 02:25:00 PM
Now, when the price is at the bottom, it's time to invest. Pay attention to EOS, NEO, Wanchain
Activity: 152
August 21, 2018, 02:16:30 PM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.
This is not enough money to invest for the altcoins. I think these coins will be great profit in future if you invest in these coins.

RIPPLE
ZEROCOIN
DASH
DEX
Activity: 462
August 21, 2018, 02:08:44 PM
The only thing that is growing now is VeChain. Included in the Top 20. I went around Zcash. Costs less than 1 $. This will buy enough for the long term.
Activity: 294
August 21, 2018, 02:05:25 PM
Divide your money into two parts: put one part in the top-10 coins on the leading stock exchanges, the second part is to invest in smaller, but promising coins.
Read about the projects, shuffle the road maps, learn the team that owns the coins. Then you will have a minimal risk of losing your investment. Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 21, 2018, 02:02:45 PM
Invest your money in coins that are being built for ICO, such as NEO, Stellar, EOS, and Waves. With coins that have won the trust to join the ICO, it will make them stronger in the face of the fight, the stronger the defense, and the more it increases its popularity. So that, in the long run, you can make a large profit. While waiting for your investment to develop, you can also join various programs in Crypto, where they can be your new source of income.

It can really work - the altcoins that are used in ICOs have more chances to grow and live. meanwhile, I guess there are tokens with the best potential. These are OmiseGO, Stellar, Komodo, ADA, Ontology, Credits.
August 21, 2018, 12:53:09 PM
Before investing, I advise you to conduct market analysis. And those projects in which you plan to invest. And for me, Ethereum number one Roll Eyes Grin
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
August 21, 2018, 12:47:08 PM
At the moment, $ 500 is almost 2 ethers. The investment is not big, but if we calculate and imagine that the market of crypto currencies will rise by 30-40% in the coming months, we will get a good income clean.
Activity: 168
August 21, 2018, 12:21:22 PM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.
I would advise you to have to invest in these coins:-

XRP
WAVES
TRON
NEM
August 21, 2018, 12:20:49 PM
I think that now is the time to spend money on investments in Altcoins.
I would be looking at projects like Ethereum, NEO, Ripple, Kardano. Most coins with strong platforms.
Activity: 292
August 21, 2018, 12:13:29 PM
if I suggest you better invest in IOTA, because I believe the price of IOTA will increase very high and will give you profit that can make you rich.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
August 21, 2018, 11:59:04 AM
Ok with all the coins in the dumps right now I would honestly buy both Eth and neo, I truly believe NEO will overtake Eth and its only currently 17.60 , its all time high is 200, and it has a total supply of 100 million, with a circulating supply of 60 mil, buy and hold neo you will be glad you did

It is also a top 20 currency, that is everyday stepping there game up
Activity: 100
August 21, 2018, 11:53:26 AM
500 dollars is the small amount that can be used for trading during the day at the races of courses of altcoyins, and at the end of the day to buy dollar-tether. For a day, you can earn $ 15-20 on the back of $ 500.
Pages:
Jump to: