Pages:
Author

Topic: 500$ investment on altcoin - page 48. (Read 51398 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 03:38:02 AM
Dragon and Huobi token, I think there are good chances for growth. There is also excellent support from the teams and good support from advertising and PR
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 01:27:36 PM
My advice to you, do not invest anything yet, wait for the situation on the crypto market to change, when there are green days, only then it will be possible to think about investing. Now it is very dangerous to invest. A lot of positive news, but the market as it was red, and remains red, it is better to wait.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
June 28, 2018, 03:14:43 AM
How about ethereum and cardano they are good for long term investment so divide your $500 into these two potential altcoin, you will earn profit from these altcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
June 26, 2018, 06:00:34 AM
On the off chance that I were you, I would limit the dangers and put resources into not one coin. I prescribe to think about EOS, Neo. Additionally put resources into ETH. Right now is an ideal opportunity to purchase coins and sit tight for the adjustment of the market
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
June 28, 2018, 03:11:45 AM
I will recommend that you buy ethereum. Ethereum has a full functionalities that serve as a powerhouse support for various projects in cryptocurrency.  Ethereum  also have a lots of developers,  investors  and the future is really looking great for ethereum!
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 05:46:25 AM
Last  year I was  in your situation, but I had 1 eth (it was about  250 usd)   I invested in PAY token and soon  (in 3-4 weeks ) made X3,   so my conclusion is invest in tokens with not big market cap, (like BTC ETH NEO TRX)there are not so much chances  that they will do X2 X3 X4 and so on. and second advice - buy  tokens with price less than ICO price.
Activity: 70
June 28, 2018, 03:00:28 AM
If you want to invest for Long term investment, go for ETH & EOS. These coin will only grow bigger and 500$ is a good start to invest. In a few years you will gain much more than you invested. Also, these coin is highly safe to invest.
Activity: 388
June 27, 2018, 12:56:59 PM
Choose an altcoin that you really believe in. Expecting some anonymous experts on the internet to help you will only keep you dependent on others for investment advice. Learn to do your own fundamental analysis and you will become a great investor.
Activity: 98
June 27, 2018, 06:25:25 AM
You should choose long term investing because in trading you just don’t need a capital buy you must also have the patience of being a trader. Investing in crypto money is the most sensible option.
Activity: 140
June 26, 2018, 02:18:09 PM
Well I will make a suggestion for you and leave you to make your own choice of investment, I will suggest you to invest on infrastructure coin since you are in for a long term hold, go to coin market cap and look for coins and do research on them.
Activity: 156
June 26, 2018, 02:06:28 PM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.
I think you could check these coins and to invest in:-

EOS, WAVES and IOTA

I hope it's will bring you a huge profit in next 1-2 years.
Activity: 14
June 26, 2018, 02:05:39 PM
In the current market conditions, 500 dollars isn’t a bad amount of money not to mention the amount of altcoins that have a lot of promise and great tech that are under a dollar per token
Activity: 350
June 26, 2018, 02:05:10 PM
I would recommend not asking for advice from others where to invest, but first of all is engaged in technical analysis.
Activity: 234
Merit: 11
June 26, 2018, 02:03:04 PM
i can recommend these coins - ADA, ICX, WAN, NEO, WABI
100$ invest each coins and hold long / mid term.

always #DYOR
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
June 26, 2018, 09:31:04 AM
investing the best in some cryptocurrency with a low price. now here is a real crisis in the cryptocurrency and it is very likely that large investments can bring large losses. and at low levels, prices can invest a little money and make good money.

I cannot agree with you.
If person want to invest for a long-term, it is safer to buy big coins like ETH, what will brng good profit in 1-2 years, but in the same time risks are low.
Especially it is good to buy at current levels.
Activity: 644
June 26, 2018, 06:42:09 AM
investing the best in some cryptocurrency with a low price. now here is a real crisis in the cryptocurrency and it is very likely that large investments can bring large losses. and at low levels, prices can invest a little money and make good money.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 26, 2018, 05:41:10 AM
Well, initially this amount is quite large for you, but it is also reasonable, you can buy the potential coin, especially the leading coin on CMC.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 04:47:22 AM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.
Long term investment, go for ETH. These coin will only grow bigger and 500$ is a good start to invest. In a few years you will gain much more than you invested. Also, these coin is highly safe to invest.
Where do you get enlightenment if investing in Ethereum coin can benefit? and investing in Ethereum is very safe, without you mentioning that investing in Ethereum is at risk, as it has happened to me, ever since I bought Ethereum at $ 800 and held it up to now, Ethereum continues to fall and there is no sign of going back to skyrocket, and I have lost nearly half of my lost capital.
Please give me a reason to believe in Ethereum?
Activity: 86
June 26, 2018, 04:34:20 AM
Just wait until each ethereum drops to $500 and try to buy one of them, it is going to sky rocket during the end of the year and you are easily gonna double your investment
Activity: 122
June 25, 2018, 03:43:27 PM
I prefer you to have to invest in these altcoins (RIPPLE, CARDANO and LITECOIN). It's a very pretty cheap and the potential coins.
You have selected the most bad and unreliable coins at the moment.  It's better to invest in EOS and get a good profit in a year.
Pages:
Jump to: