Pages:
Author

Topic: 500$ investment on altcoin - page 43. (Read 51398 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 03:41:21 AM
I think that for this moment ICOs are not bad choice, you are investing in business idea, but you should select good project, better to select several projects to rise chances of success, I am looking for projects at www.icoguide.com they have not paid rates, so it is good tool to filter among so many projects and ideas.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 12:49:12 PM
please try to invest NEO. at this time NEO is very cheap and bullish coming. if u like NEO? buy some NEO's.
Activity: 100
July 03, 2018, 03:39:28 AM
I like a few coins and I invest the principal amounts in them it is eos,cs,zillqa. They have growth prospects, I think in less than a year
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
July 03, 2018, 03:33:06 AM
Altcoin the most appropriate for long-term investment, it is altcoin that has a good future. One of them, namely ethereum. This is an obvious good coin, and you also definitely not wrong choice.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
July 03, 2018, 03:30:33 AM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.

It depends on how much risk you want to take. Good long term bets tend to be those coins that already have a high cap and are well established, like Ethereum. We all have our own opinions, but if you're only going to buy into one coin, then I would definitely choose a smart contract platform. So ETH, NEO etc. Smart contracts will surely be a huge part of everyday life in the not too distant future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 03:26:53 AM
You need to do your own research and not trust wholly what the so called experts are saying.I have had the misfortune of taking some advise from online polls and ended up losing money badly.When you pick peoples suggestions on coins,you are not sure how much they bought,people will naturally suggest what they currently hold in their portfolio.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 03:23:01 AM
In my opinion, five hundred dollars is too small to invest in altcoins. In my opinion, a successful investment requires several thousand dollars.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
July 03, 2018, 02:24:04 AM
If you add a little more than $ 100, you can purchase the Ethereum as a long-term investment. Well, if the Ethereum does not appeal to you, I suggest you look at EOS or Ripple. this is a pretty promising coin that offers a good solution for some problems.
Especially Ripple. They have very high goals and a fairly good concept and team. It is also a good token in itself, which is quite firmly held on the market.
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 05:04:32 PM
ADA, ICON & SONM!
Activity: 84
July 02, 2018, 09:58:46 AM
With that money on the wallet I could suggest you to have an investment in ethereum. Because this coin is a long term and has a huge potential token that would give you a good profit, this coin would not disappoint what your expectations in the futrure.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
July 02, 2018, 05:00:46 PM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.

Put your money in Ethereum. He now fell a little in price, but I think by the end of the year he will grow to 1000 - 1500 dollars.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
July 02, 2018, 03:12:46 PM
I can give you my portfolio for an example. This is the Dether token (-3x from the ICO price), DAOStack, Shivom. Most of all I'm invested in the first project, from all I'm waiting for at least 50x, let's see of course!
Activity: 182
Merit: 78
July 02, 2018, 03:07:46 PM
I think that $ 500 is very small. As you need to invest lightly and not more than 10% of the total amount. If you have only 500 dollars, then you have nothing to do in the market of crypto currency! Profit can be seen from big money. And with with little money, you will only waste time!
Activity: 194
Merit: 2
July 02, 2018, 03:06:32 PM
Try investing in Trade Token (TIO)
I've started off with around USD 500 and have been getting a lot of airdrops since.
They also keep on coming up with a lot of projects
Activity: 89
July 02, 2018, 02:57:02 PM
It is not necessary to rely on the opinions of other people in such important matters. But the amount should be divided into several parts and buy different tokens
Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 02, 2018, 02:53:37 PM
Nowadays, my favorite alcoin is wanchain, i looked the project and i like it. Price is very low. I have some and i want to buy again next time.
Activity: 168
July 02, 2018, 02:50:05 PM
I prefer you to have invest in this coins:-

RIPPLE
DEX
DASH
NEM
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
July 02, 2018, 02:41:01 PM
Any coin at the top of the market is fine, just take your pick, read about them and pick the one you like the most, wait a few years and after that you will get good profits but the amount you want to invest is not really that big so you may want to invest in altcoins with a lower market cap, but that is a lot more risky and you need experience to choose a winner among all the coins in the market.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
July 02, 2018, 02:26:14 PM
You could try these altcoins:-

RIPPLE
LTC
XRP

My opinion, it's will bring you a big profit in these next few weeks and It's price will be pumped & dump in the future.

Isn't Ripple and XRP the same thing.? I think you were in hurry.

Anyway, I do agree that ripple is a  good investment. It is now available for less than half of a dollar and it will surely get to double in next 1-2 months. I could not speak the same for bitcoins. Only ETH can give as much returns as Ripple but I still prefer ETH because it is a safer bet.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 02:11:57 PM
Now you need to carefully select projects and also need to see whether there is a future of this or that project, it is also good to look at the market and choose projects that have not yet grown in price but have all the opportunities for it
Pages:
Jump to: