Pages:
Author

Topic: 500$ investment on altcoin - page 63. (Read 51398 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
May 26, 2018, 02:47:51 AM
I will prefer to choose EOS as the coin that I will invest. EOS basically is quite same with the ETH. It uses the smart contract. This coin has good potential to develop and rise in the future. Seen from the coin market, it also has good changes and volume. Now the price hits around $12.17.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 02:40:07 AM
I think you still invest in ETH, or BCH, because they are more stable than other cryptocurrencies! It is not easy to return to zero! And other unstable cryptocurrencies are very risky!
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 02:36:23 AM
for my opinion the best investment altcoin token are Ethereum .Becasue Ethereum is the best and trusted altcoin token and the price of Ethereum now are decreasing for me this is the best time to invest in Ethereum while the this are going down forme buy more Ethereum now to risk your profit in the future .It`s my own opinion .
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
May 26, 2018, 02:28:21 AM
My suggestion would be to invest in Neo, EOS, Zilliqa and Cardano. All these have good concepts and technologies behind them hence would appreciate a great deal in time to come. Also DataBlockchain ICO is coming up, check out that too.
Activity: 140
May 26, 2018, 02:28:14 AM
There are so many altcoins where you can invest. But I think you had better look at the market trend and take the right decision invest your capital info two or three different coins to minimize the risk. But among all altcoins I think, EOS,LTC,XRP,ADA would be good options.
Activity: 154
May 26, 2018, 02:27:56 AM
If am to advice you, I would suggest you buy established coins like etherum and bitcoin and hold them for the long term. You might not have 2000% profit buy for sure, you would have a decent profit. Remember, for every investment, capital preservation is key.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
May 26, 2018, 02:22:15 AM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.
I would like suggest you following coins:
1.NEO
2.RIPPLE
3.ETH
These coins have huge potential and they can give 3x result easily in few months if market keept in upward trend.
Good suggestions. I agree with you. Op needs to decide whether he wishes to focus on HODLING his coins for the long term or selling them quickly in the short term by doing his research based on which he can decide which coins to invest into. If op is looking for coins to invest in for the long term, the stable top coins in CMC such as Ethereum, Ripple etc are the best choices. If he is looking to invest for the short term, DENT and PundiX are better.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 02:18:50 AM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.

I can recommend to buy some smart coins. I think that NEO and Waves are undervalued and you can buy 10 NEO or 100 Waves fro 500 USD. This coins is quite reliable investments from my point of view.
Activity: 252
May 26, 2018, 02:13:32 AM
I would like suggest you following coins:
1.NEO
2.RIPPLE
3.ETH
These coins have huge potential and they can give 3x result easily in few months if market keept in upward trend.
Activity: 154
May 26, 2018, 01:26:32 AM
Meet Tradelize - An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors achieve investment results equal to those of the best ProTraders.

Trade Faster. Invest Smarter

www.tradelize.com
Activity: 181
May 25, 2018, 02:38:28 PM
If I am in your position, I will split the $ 500 for investment in ethereum, Cardano, and EOS. Half of the capital will be invested for ethereum, because it becomes a trusted one from other altcoin. The rest I share for EOS and Cardano, because in my opinion both have the potential to bring profits.
Activity: 144
May 25, 2018, 02:13:56 PM
I think it's best to invest in EOS.  Now this coin is gaining popularity and this coin is very promising.
Activity: 168
May 24, 2018, 03:08:07 PM
I think you have to invest in this coins DEX, WAVES & RIPPLE because it's a very cheap and the promising coins.
Activity: 140
May 24, 2018, 02:48:21 PM
I think it's better to invest this amount in a cheap and promising coin.  For example: ADA or EOS.  You can also try to invest in NEO.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 09:07:36 AM
I would take a chance and invest in ICO.  And then there is a great chance that I would receive a good amount of money.
Activity: 148
May 24, 2018, 07:03:50 AM
I think the top 10 cryptocurrencies for investment in market capitalization are very good choices because the risk of investing in them is small, and I believe that by the time the market picks up, their prices will rise to a large extent.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 24, 2018, 06:17:03 AM
five hundred dollars is very little . but still I recommend you to invest in etherium for the long term.

He can try another way, i agree with you it is still too small in this market, so I suggest he look for altcoin with low priced but need has product with a lot people using.
Activity: 252
May 24, 2018, 05:38:52 AM
the amount of investment in the crypto-currency platform determines how much you will earn. $ 500 is a good investment. you can make 1x-2x by investing subcoin with this money.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
May 24, 2018, 05:36:36 AM
That's a pretty small amount for you to invest. You are a newbie, I think you will not be able to overcome the market manipulation phase. Do not invest at this point, you will lose.
I think you should look for ICO projects and participate in ICO project analysis teams. They will help you gain more experience in analytical and investment skills.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 05:28:10 AM

It's your money and you have the right on which coins you are going to put it. Just remember that the market is unpredictable and is subject to failure, but with proper monitoring on the market you might as well find a good coin to invest. $500 is a big amount so I suggest that you divide this money on more coins so that you can have more options on your investments.
Pages:
Jump to: