Pages:
Author

Topic: 50K bidwall at 2.30 - Crash over? - page 6. (Read 8044 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
November 14, 2011, 11:12:33 PM
I am only suggesting that because if you look at the big sell off last month there was a big rally for the next 5 days afterwards up to $3.60. If you want to talk memories we could talk June although I feel the prices are much more sustainable now. Clearly this speculator believes we have hit the bottom of the market in the short term and believes it will go up from here. Should be interesting to see what happens over the next couple of days.
The rebound last month was not that fast. It was more like 5 days from the first crash before things started heading back, and much longer before they hit that peak.

True I guess I was looking at the 24th but after the crash aon the 17th in 5 days it was back up around 3.50. For all I know it might be the same speculator or some sort of a BTC hedge fund. Good eye though.
Activity: 672
November 14, 2011, 11:04:59 PM
I am only suggesting that because if you look at the big sell off last month there was a big rally for the next 5 days afterwards up to $3.60. If you want to talk memories we could talk June although I feel the prices are much more sustainable now. Clearly this speculator believes we have hit the bottom of the market in the short term and believes it will go up from here. Should be interesting to see what happens over the next couple of days.
The rebound last month was not that fast. It was more like 5 days from the first crash before things started heading back, and much longer before they hit that peak.
November 14, 2011, 10:59:40 PM
Yes, we are saved.  Good times are here again.  That $2.30 'wall' can't just disappear with one mouse click.

Yes it can but 50k is a lot of coins and I believe the same number they were playing with earlier. My gut feeling is they think they have the market bottomed out. Interesting to note there are a few more buys around 2.35 too. Like I said in my last post should be interesting to watch the market for the next few days.
November 14, 2011, 10:58:22 PM
legendary
Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018
November 14, 2011, 10:56:28 PM
Yes, we are saved.  Good times are here again.  That $2.30 'wall' can't just disappear with one mouse click.
Activity: 672
November 14, 2011, 10:54:40 PM
I doubt we'll see 3.5 in the next couple of days. People remember what happened yesterday still. It will take a while to forget.
November 14, 2011, 10:51:36 PM
I just saw that our manipulator is back buying 50k coins at $2.30 a piece of MtGox. Does this mean we have seen the last of this bear market? I think he figures he manipulated the market as low as it will go in one day. Quite the profits for him. Based on what I see over the last month we could see a rally to $3.50 in the next couple of days.

Whats everyone elses thoughts on this?
Pages:
Jump to: