Pages:
Author

Topic: 50k$ in which coin would make you a millionaire in 1-2 years? - page 2. (Read 12314 times)

Activity: 439
Merit: 1
50k is alot. i want that much to invest. maybe if work really hard for 2 more years.
but i believe my coins are gonna make me rich in 2 years
walton, neo, vechain, stellar, decred, populous.
if u like to gamble. put 50k all into ethereum. thats like 50 coins. thats alot.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
While it may be good to invest in ICOs that has a potential to hit 20x in just a few months, there is still a risk that the developers would continue with the project or run with your money whether it may be able to reach the hardcap or not. There are already promising coins in the market and maybe you would want to spread out your coins to top 10 or 20 coins that has a proven record already. They said that privacy coins will be the one shining this year because of some issues that they would be able to solve so you might want to invest on them like XVG and PIVX.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
So i've seen a similar thread about some guy asking whether he could be a millionaire in 2 years if he put 30k in Monero(if he did he would make around 3m$ and it's not 2years yet).

So i am likely not going to put 50k$ in a coin, but it will be intresting to read this in 1-2 years.

So yep, the question is: Which coin do you think would make you a millionaire in 1-2 years if you put 50k$ into it today?

It's "only" x20, which is realistic imho. My pick would be LBRY, although the chances of that happening are slim!

A couple of years with a $50,000 investment and targeting a million USD. That is very possible. Perhaps you might want to allocate a considerable portion of this investment to Ethereum. This is a very promising coin. I believe it has transformed into a very reliable coin from the days when it was almost treated as something that is only pushed by hype. If Ethereum could manage a x10 growth in a year, which is very possible, you will be having your million USD in 2 years time. Strat and Waves are also great investment options.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
Honestly I believe another bull run will occur soon sometime this year. A lot of the altcoin platforms are finally released Q2-Q4 and this will reignite interest in crypto for many investors. Therefore to answer your question, I believe if you picked any of the top 20 market cap coins right now and put 50k into them, they'd probably be worth a million within 2 years at the most.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Activity: 112
Merit: 23
"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
Invest in one of Ian Balina's recommended ICO's before it hits the exchanges. Your chances are good there.

My picks? I would go with Current, Internet Node Token, Appcoins, or Opus. Given the current downturn (crash) in the market, 20x is a much easier future goal than usual.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
One coin that has been hot and cold but more hot as of late and could potential save us all is the Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL). It stands out as the coin that will save us all when the hackers come with their mighty quantum comps Undecided.
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
i think you should look into 3 kind of tokens:
-Protocols - in this categoty i would pick Zilliqa
-privacy currency - in this i would pick ZEC
-Dex - in this one ZRX
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
The important thing is to diversify it a little. don't put all your eggs in one basket. my friend and i have developed an algorithm to find excellent coins that have the potential to go 10x in a year or two. its been very profitable for us so far.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Yeah there's a lot of coin or token that makes you millionaire. when you focusing on long term vision you must analyst also the roadmap, the team, the project and the partners.

For me.. Lots of Tokens or Coins are Opportunity..
There's also new born token or coins. that make you millionaire when you focusing on buying bulks. Just little hint dont sell it bulks.. it will cause dump. those traders or they call (whales) are know that... they keep holding and selling little buy little.

There's to many ways.. to make you millionaire inline of cryptocurrency just focus on your goals.
Activity: 11
I will diversify into at least:
1. Lisk
2. Omisego
3. Ripple
Activity: 41
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
To turn $50.000 in at least $1.000.000 is x20. It shouldn't be to hard to reach that in 1-2 years in cryto if you follow a few rules:

1. Don't invest everything in a single cryto. Spread your investment and buy 5 or more cryptos (e.g. 5 cryptos and you spend $10.000 on each)

2. Look for Cryptos with a relatively low market cap, so that they have room to grow. To reach x20 on a low market cap crypto is much easier that to spend it into Bitcoin with it's already $192.431.277.784 market cap and wait for it to x20. On the other side, don't buy cryptos with market cap under $5.000.000 as you will find too much scam here. Focus on Cryptos with market cap somewhere between $5.000.000 and $50.000.000.

3. Look at the white paper on the projects website, read the initial thread about that crypto here in the forum and try to find all information you can get to find out if its worth an investment (e.g. look at coingecko if the developers are active or lazy folks).

Even if the volume is low and the crypto is at this stage only available at 1 or 2 exchanges, it could have great potential for the future and you have the chance to invest in very early stages if are convinced by the project and what they plan to deliver.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Just had a look at safex charts and it has jumped around a bit. Is it another exchange or shopping type coin looking to hit the market by end 2018?

There are a few of those coming up, so will be a bit of competition.
Activity: 266
Merit: 41
2 years is such a long time in crypto... If i were to pick just one coin, it would absolutely have to be Safex.  Currently trading at about 300sats (US$0.036). $50k would buy you almost 1.4mill coins.  Given that projections for the end of 2018 (assuming marketplace gets up and running) it will be in the $1 - $2 range... and that is less than 12 months away.  That would be my pick, anyways.
Activity: 66
I think a lot of the coins will do a 20x in 2 years, which are currently on the top 50. Nobody knows for sure, but you can buy some of each to hedge your bet. i think XRB, XMR will have good chances.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
I think many coins will do a 20x since the market is growing. But I think especially Monero and other Privacy coins will moon
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
this time everyone's imagination and target is 50k, but the uncertainties in the course of the market are not very guaranteed I need to wait
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Founder & CTO at savedroid AG
If i have 50k$ i will put it in to 5-10 good ico after i did a research. And for two years it is enough to get your fund 4x or maybe more. And the good next ico in my opinion are :
2. Savedroid it is really has a very good project and customer base is really big already.
Thanks a lot for the kind words!
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
My post NEO on 1st page in july. was around 5$.  U was a Millionaire in 6 months.  Next Is MEDIBLOCK. Smart contracts in May. Med=NEO for medical purpose
Pages:
Jump to: