Pages:
Author

Topic: 50k$ in which coin would make you a millionaire in 1-2 years? - page 7. (Read 12314 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
NEBLIO is going to 50-100 usd.

SONM too a good choice.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
$50 is very much money to begin with crypto. You just need to invest in many altcoin which has a good developer and you will get big profit from it. Dont buy coin on its peak or on its high. Many ico coin under the ico price nowadays. You also can consider put your money on stashpay
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Get super 5-crypto:
NEO, ETP, WTC, BNB, LINK or VEN

NEO, ETP, NEBLIO ...
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Get super 5-crypto:
NEO, ETP, WTC, BNB, LINK or VEN
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
gamecredits/mgo cant go wrong with either just signed a partnership with unity a multibillion dollar company, this partnership will give gamecredits access to a bunch of games they didnt have before which will help there game store, and unity plans to makes its games available for wagering with mgo smart contracts, which makes mgo extremely good buy at this price i dont care what anyone says, in 1-2 years with how many billions is in gaming, both could be extremely valuable and both be billion dollar marketcaps by than.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Activity: 168
Merit: 104
I'd go for LINK, IOTA, NEO and a bunch of total shitcoins, as one of them may can into space. 
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Invest actively with that money, you could do it in a few months.
He's asking what to invest in... lol
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
Invest actively with that money, you could do it in a few months.
Ethereum, its possibilities for growth and development are more equal to bitcoin, of course I say that I mention this coin because it is one of the sure which if the project will be dead, you won't lose lot.
If a project dies, you lose everything...
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
Ethereum, its possibilities for growth and development are more equal to bitcoin, of course I say that I mention this coin because it is one of the sure which if the project will be dead, you won't lose lot.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
ETH, OMG, and ZEC.

Anyone have some thoughts on Zcash

ZEN is the one pushed by the PalmBeach Research report. These guys are good: they fond NEO, OMG and other gems. Also, they have big investors' ears, and money will pour into ZEN soon (after the forks). They speak about a x70 gain potential.
If I had to invest in anon coins, I'd put my money there.

Have a look so SLR (Solarcoin). Hearing a lot of good things on this one. I was not convinced before, but now I think it could be a hidden gem too.

ELIX is ont mf my favs as well: doing better than SALT, but x100 cheaper. It can only do a x5 to x10 to catch on in the future.
So i've seen a similar thread about some guy asking whether he could be a millionaire in 2 years if he put 30k in Monero(if he did he would make around 3m$ and it's not 2years yet).

So i am likely not going to put 50k$ in a coin, but it will be intresting to read this in 1-2 years.

So yep, the question is: Which coin do you think would make you a millionaire in 1-2 years if you put 50k$ into it today?

It's "only" x20, which is realistic imho. My pick would be LBRY, although the chances of that happening are slim!
Your position seems a bit contradictory. You said you won't put that huge amount on just one coin but you went ahead and picked only LBRY. Isnt that a single coin?

Anyway, given that choice now at the moment I will diversify into at least ten coins:
1. Lisk
2. Waves
3. Regalcoin
4. Westerncoin (just concluded ICO)
5. Glasscoin (just concluded ICO)
6. Omisego
7. Dalecoin
8. Firstcoin
9. Ripple
10. Walton
Most points are contradictory on this forum, probably because of account farming...

Anyways, why are you holding Westerncoin and Glasscoin? What are they and why are they interesting?
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
So i've seen a similar thread about some guy asking whether he could be a millionaire in 2 years if he put 30k in Monero(if he did he would make around 3m$ and it's not 2years yet).

So i am likely not going to put 50k$ in a coin, but it will be intresting to read this in 1-2 years.

So yep, the question is: Which coin do you think would make you a millionaire in 1-2 years if you put 50k$ into it today?

It's "only" x20, which is realistic imho. My pick would be LBRY, although the chances of that happening are slim!
Your position seems a bit contradictory. You said you won't put that huge amount on just one coin but you went ahead and picked only LBRY. Isnt that a single coin?

Anyway, given that choice now at the moment I will diversify into at least ten coins:
1. Lisk
2. Waves
3. Regalcoin
4. Westerncoin (just concluded ICO)
5. Glasscoin (just concluded ICO)
6. Omisego
7. Dalecoin
8. Firstcoin
9. Ripple
10. Walton
Maybe Bitcoin? The value of Bitcoin increased so much this year. It is really spectacular. But it can also decrease very fast. It think Bitcoin is the best and the more popular coin.
Bitcoin almost certainly won't go x20 in 1-2 years. Meanwhile there are a bunch of other coins that could dwarf that kind of increase if you know what to look for.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Maybe Bitcoin? The value of Bitcoin increased so much this year. It is really spectacular. But it can also decrease very fast. It think Bitcoin is the best and the more popular coin.
Activity: 111
TNT is very undervalued right now, but if development team deliver working product, the coin will bounce up very high
Activity: 98
"Akche, Türkiye'nin Dijital Parası"
SHİFT - WAVES - METAL - XVG
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
Thats a lot of money to invest to those ico. Mu suggestion for you is invest to established project and 10k put it to new infrastructur project like boscoin, exscudo, stash. Or other coin which has its own blockchain. And 5k put it in to very good erc20 project.
Pages:
Jump to: