Pages:
Author

Topic: 50k$ in which coin would make you a millionaire in 1-2 years? - page 10. (Read 12314 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr
Civic could hit x20, $10 for Civic is a realistic price.
Verge is only 60 sats right now, x20 would be maybe a cent in USD.
ADX might hit x10..
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
It is very hard to choose coins right now as we are near to end of altcoin bull market (in my opinion.) My strongest option that can make good is probably Musicoin and Opus. Their products will be useful than expected.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
I think Vitalic's project is the best on market. He is doing a big job for Ethereum. I would like to know where he invests. OMG for sure Smiley
Activity: 121
I havn't looked too much into all these altcoins yet, I just came back into the scene, but deeponion seems pretty good so far. Good dev team, good community backing, and it's free. But that's just my initial view so far.
Activity: 329
Is u choose a  safe bet that possible can rise 20x in 2 years. Neo is probably one of the safest bet. I mentiond it when it was 5$ already half way on u million. So if u got is at that price just wait for 100$ and u got ur million in 3 months.
Activity: 336
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Never put that much (50k $) money in one coin. It would be very risky and you could lose instead of earning. You can try stratis, tezos, ethereum if you can stay there for 2 or 3 more years. These threee will generate nice profit.

"Qouted for the win", Diversify your portfolio. The stock market is looking at 10-15% a year returns on your initial capital investment. We are looking at 50%+ easily a day. Remember the internet boom in the 90's? This is the new "internet boom" in (2010-2020+).

Crypto-Currencies are the new digital asset class. New Millionaires and Billionaires in the making.
Activity: 476
Never put that much (50k $) money in one coin. It would be very risky and you could lose instead of earning. You can try stratis, tezos, ethereum if you can stay there for 2 or 3 more years. These threee will generate nice profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Lol, okay let's make it clear, if you HODL various well known crypto-currencies with a development team + good community + active support/infromation, it will increase in value. Bitcoin is starting to get too expensive. I recommend putting it in your IRA. But some other recommendations.

#1 (Monero) -  Ring Signatures
#2 (Ethereum) - Vitalik Buterin
#3 Lisk - (New Ether for Javascript)
#4 NEO- (Chinese Ether)
#5 (Mothership) - Not available on many exchanges, this is a hidden gem.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
All that glitters is not bitcoin
For long term only coins with strong dev teams like bitcoin and ethereum. In 2 years I think allmost all other coins will be way less valuable than they are now.
Activity: 464
Well since we are talking about long term investments i would go with waves. I think it will get like 50x or even higher in a year so it will make you not only a millionaire but a multimillionaire Smiley
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Wings-  fantastic project, beta release in september, a lot of events and conferences, easy x3-5 before year ends and easy x20 in 2 years.

Waves
-  less roi than wings, already huge marketcap but it will skyrocket in 2018, strong hands behind the price and the project, russian gov among others, should be a x20 in 2 years too.  

Shift
-  my favourite one, unknown gem, with a ridiculous marketcap of 15m$, with main product going mainnet, roadmap, new marketing plan and new web release before september ends, this will sky rocket hard next month, I expect a minimum of 100$m marketcap before year ends  ... you may not be millonaire in 2 years but half millonaire before December ends.

Activity: 112
I can almost guarantee you $50k in SHIFT would make you a multi millionaire in 2 years.
I would agree with that. Decentralised web is an awesome idea and Shift price is rising. $10 is on the way.

SHIFT has a lot of potential.
I'd put 10k on shift, and the rest on BTC.
Shift is still cheap.
Activity: 336
I can almost guarantee you $50k in SHIFT would make you a multi millionaire in 2 years.
I would agree with that. Decentralised web is an awesome idea and Shift price is rising. $10 is on the way.

SHIFT has a lot of potential.
I'd put 10k on shift, and the rest on BTC.
Activity: 182
Money loves speed
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
Just pick 10 coins and put 1000$ in each of them. Use the other 40K to travel the world. After all, that's why we want to become millionaires, no? To travel, or not work, or whatever?

If you're not a millionaire in 1-2 years, at least you'll have seen the world.
I would put my money on Shift. Seriously, decentralised web project is an awesome idea and Shift already has a working product in testnet.

i agree shift is a great project and still a great market investment
decentralizing the internet is the next step in the future

I was right. Look at the price. Smiley

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SHIFT
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
I would put my money on Shift. Seriously, decentralised web project is an awesome idea and Shift already has a working product in testnet.

i agree shift is a great project and still a great market investment
decentralizing the internet is the next step in the future
Activity: 779
Merit: 502
If you put 50k in one alt coin and wait 2 years you will most likely be closer to 500$ then 1 million. Keep bitcoin and gamble with a small percentage and divercify. Don't try to time the bottom and the top. Thats just like winning the lottery.
Pages:
Jump to: