Pages:
Author

Topic: 50k$ in which coin would make you a millionaire in 1-2 years? - page 5. (Read 12314 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Certainly it is Bitcoin. You also choose altcoins or tokens from ICOs. But it is more risky. You have to research carefully before invest.
So you're saying that Bitcoin will be $160,000 USD per BTC in 1-2 years?
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
To make x20 you need a coin with relatively small market cap.

I dont think coins worth hundres of millions or billions will make x20.

People tend to forget that.
You really have a great point there and x20 is not really a small amount of profit to make. Yet, I remember block in the middle of this year making something that huge and there are so many other altcoins with a very low cap with some solid project backing that one can buy into right now because I see them increasing hugely in the long run.

This present bitcoin market has really suppressed most of these coins from breathing anyway but nothing lasts for so long.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Waves, RLC, maybe wings(it will skyrocket for sure but Im not confident about x20), ARK and maybe Stratis. All these coins are so cool and worth x20 but which of them will fly to x20 - the time will show
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Looking back at the beginning of this thread, i lol'd

If they're still around, Bitconnect could make you a millionaire in 2 years. Reeling in suckers every day.

Civic could potentially be great but remains to be seen. IOTA might be worthy, Dash has a better long term vision
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
Litecoin and BTC are my answer. There is no doubt about that. These are great coins with fast growth speed in 2017. Certainly, you will get big profit if investing in them
BTC obviously will be the first on anyone's list right now. However, there are some alts that would really give some huge bullish run in the long run and those are coins that have a huge project backing with some team that would be ready to go a long way to do their best.

I am vouching for some now though, and though they are still new, I will just have to keep my fingers crossed on them. COSS is one of them.
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
Its a good idea to invest however the amount that you are risking is too much. Better invest what you can afford to loss buddy.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Just chose some ICO, then wait until it finish and but tokens on etherdelta. You will buy tokens less then ICO price so you have more chances.
Other method is just chose some coins with working business.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
hello, you can check this website  if you want the best crypto forecast.  https://roboadvisorcoin.com/crypto-predictions/

the top 30 crypto predictions can be a guide  on your investment  with expected returns (1 week, 1 month).  the website also offers a daily crypto news!
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Certainly it is Bitcoin. You also choose altcoins or tokens from ICOs. But it is more risky. You have to research carefully before invest.
f80
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
It's pretty big investment for a start, so i'd probably stick with reputated coins like ETH and BTC. It's still the safest investment in my opinion.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
In 1-2 years a *20 market cap looks not unrealistic for any coin... just check the percentage this year.
But of course... catch a wrong one and you might end up with less than now lol.

So dyor and choose ardor Wink
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
To make x20 you need a coin with relatively small market cap.

I dont think coins worth hundres of millions or billions will make x20.

People tend to forget that.
Activity: 280
x20 sounds not to be unrealistic. Not just like all the x100 or even x1000 threads in this forum. And a time span of 2 years (or maybe 3 if you have the patience) should also not be too long. So you can stick with the more established coins and avoid the more speculative ones. Stay with ETH, Monero or even BTC (buy at a dip if possible) and you should be fine.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Litecoin and BTC are my answer. There is no doubt about that. These are great coins with fast growth speed in 2017. Certainly, you will get big profit if investing in them
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
Hi guys, but Fountain Perpetua is already working?
I lend around 200 waves in their address but after a couple of weeks... Nothing! I didn't receive any earnings.
Why? 200 waves are to less? This site is not paying anymore?
Thank you for reply
Ethereum because its value will most likely in the near future exceed $ 1000 and then it will only pump up in its price.
Ethereum gets sold by ICO managers after their ICOs finish to fund their projects and to make some profit. That raises the ETH supply by a lot, which drives down the price. Ethereum is best to be used as a token for investing rather than holding.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
Ethereum because its value will most likely in the near future exceed $ 1000 and then it will only pump up in its price.
SONM and Blocklancer. Both still in their infancy with huge upside potential. SONM seems like it could x5 to x10~ in a few months, and then gain further once the beta goes live next year. And Blocklancer is predestined to succeed simply because of the market that it tries to play in. Something like 60-40 should very easily crack the million in 1-2 years.
SONM is a coin that I’m watching but that I’m still undecided can you tell to me, or anyone for that matter for a reason to be that low, why the price crashed so badly when it was one of the most hyped projects just a few months ago, that is something that I would like to know.
Because of FUD and market manipulation. Also timing. SONM showed up at a time where the amount of ICOs multiplied dramatically, so it's much more difficult to identify good projects.

Also, most people in crypto just follow the crowd like sheep, without knowing what they are doing. So there is a lot of stupid money in pointless projects, and less money in good projects which require patience.

SONM is one of the projects that require patience in exchange for large and realistic returns.

This time next year SONM should be anywhere from $1 to $3 stable. It could be even higher it a lot of fresh money flows into crypto but that would be a very optimistic estimate. Meanwhile $1 to $3 is fairly conservative for this market.
Thanks for the through answer not many members in this forum will take the time to give such a detailed answer, may I ask, where is SONM being traded because I’m interested in getting some, not much since I don’t have enough money to afford a lot.
Well, most people are too busy activity farming I guess.

SONM is being traded on Liqui and Binance currently.

I recommend that you do some of your own research before buying any tokens though, just to be safe.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
SONM and Blocklancer. Both still in their infancy with huge upside potential. SONM seems like it could x5 to x10~ in a few months, and then gain further once the beta goes live next year. And Blocklancer is predestined to succeed simply because of the market that it tries to play in. Something like 60-40 should very easily crack the million in 1-2 years.
SONM is a coin that I’m watching but that I’m still undecided can you tell to me, or anyone for that matter for a reason to be that low, why the price crashed so badly when it was one of the most hyped projects just a few months ago, that is something that I would like to know.
Because of FUD and market manipulation. Also timing. SONM showed up at a time where the amount of ICOs multiplied dramatically, so it's much more difficult to identify good projects.

Also, most people in crypto just follow the crowd like sheep, without knowing what they are doing. So there is a lot of stupid money in pointless projects, and less money in good projects which require patience.

SONM is one of the projects that require patience in exchange for large and realistic returns.

This time next year SONM should be anywhere from $1 to $3 stable. It could be even higher it a lot of fresh money flows into crypto but that would be a very optimistic estimate. Meanwhile $1 to $3 is fairly conservative for this market.
Thanks for the through answer not many members in this forum will take the time to give such a detailed answer, may I ask, where is SONM being traded because I’m interested in getting some, not much since I don’t have enough money to afford a lot.
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
Try out TaaS, XEM, WAVES, STRATIS, and stay with the great ones too like ETH, BTC.
It will have its ups and downs but in the end you will have a ton of money.
Pages:
Jump to: