Pages:
Author

Topic: 6 Ways to earn Tokens without investing or mining - page 11. (Read 25678 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Disregarding faucets and micropayments like that, there is one sustainable way to earn "free" crypto - provide a service and get paid in crypto.
ANy service that you can provide in the traditional economy, but get paid in crypto. It is not "free", because you are selling your time.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
Be bounty hunter is the best ways to earn free token, we can earn so many kind of token just using social media. but if combine with investment is more better. Also join in proyek with deviden give pasif income every months

It might be, if only your aim is to get a small amount of it. Unlike on investing and making a habit of trading, being a bounty hunter will take you years before you can finally make a profit that is bigger than your efforts. In trading  you can gain in a short time, in fact, here in crypto all of it has risks.

P.S If you don't mind, would you please double check your posts before you publish them, ypu have a lot of misspelled words.

It might be, if only your aim is to get a small amount of it

the rewards for working on a bounty depends on your forum ranks and on the social media accounts that you own .

Unlike on investing and making a habit of trading, being a bounty hunter will take you years before you can finally make a profit that is bigger than your efforts.

regular bounty usually takes 2 to 3 months . after those dates , you can expect to get paid and you can then exchange your tokens to fiats . although sometimes the effort that you exert are more bigger than the rewards that you recieved  

In trading  you can gain in a short time

the profit that you get on trading are also market dependent and trading is not free . if you dont have a capital   , youd better do bounty .
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Be bounty hunter is the best ways to earn free token, we can earn so many kind of token just using social media. but if combine with investment is more better. Also join in proyek with deviden give pasif income every months
There are social network bounties, the ones you talk about, there are media bounties, you have many sorts, if you know how to make videos you can earn from that too. Crypto is the world for itself, you can apply any knowledge you have in some way to earn some coin, new tokens or old coins, depends from your skills and your ambitions.
Nice list of 6 ways how to earn some crypto, its more for newbies, older members knows that already. But many new people are coming and this is good for them!
but those who have been on the market for a long time - they understand that in the current market it is very difficult to earn something by these ways if you are newbie on the market
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
The site has a lot of interesting jobs with the payment of cryptocurrency, i did not know about the existence of such platforms.
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩

It might be, if only your aim is to get a small amount of it. Unlike on investing and making a habit of trading, being a bounty hunter will take you years before you can finally make a profit that is bigger than your efforts. In trading  you can gain in a short time, in fact, here in crypto all of it has risks.

P.S If you don't mind, would you please double check your posts before you publish them, ypu have a lot of misspelled words.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
There are social network bounties, the ones you talk about, there are media bounties, you have many sorts, if you know how to make videos you can earn from that too. Crypto is the world for itself, you can apply any knowledge you have in some way to earn some coin, new tokens or old coins, depends from your skills and your ambitions.
Nice list of 6 ways how to earn some crypto, its more for newbies, older members knows that already. But many new people are coming and this is good for them!
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
You should have posted the article here.. .not everyone likes clicking on public links.
Anyway, there are numerous ways to earn cryptocurrencies without investing. Someone has previously posted a good cryptocurrency earning tips here:    100 Ways To Earn Bitcoin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/100-ways-to-earn-bitcoin-1777912
Many of the suggestions will likely not work today compare to early 2017 when the post was written .
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I only know of one real way to earn tokens or coins without an initial investment and that is the company's bounty, and all other ways either need personal investment or are not appropriate.
copper member
Activity: 307
Merit: 1
Bounty is a big way of getting alot of token. Despite the fact that most of the tokens gotten through bounty ends up droping below its ico price when they eventually get listed. Bounty still remains a sure way of making good amount of tokens
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
Hello everyone,

I wanted to share this article as it has 6 ways to earn crypto without investing or mining, as i think it will be useful for people who are just getting into crypto. Do you know of any other ways to earn? I'm rather interested. Below is the article.

https://www.crowdholding.com/blog/809/6-ways-to-earn-crypto-for-free

Thanks and look forward to your other ways to earn crypto!

About the crowdholding - nice platfrom. But they do need a token? Still I am asking my self why I invested into this ICO when they do not need token, their token is useful with no value Sad. They are giwing away free tokens for doing tasks, but who wants to buy it?
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
In general, there are a lot of ways to earn cryptocurrency, but the most common is a bounty company, of course, to obtain tokens, you must fulfill certain conditions that the company sets and it just takes a certain time, but there are also free tokens distribution, where you will get certain The number of tokens, the last of the types is the collection of tokens from cranes, and in principle there are also other options, but they are not so popular.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I think the only thing that they have suggested is mining or did I missed something. Nevertheless I am sure that the best way of how to earn tokens without investing is to take part in bounty projects and airdrops on this forum.
Activity: 2
Good article.

I think that as the ecosystem grows more and more bounties and airdrops will become less profitable, but that isn't a bad thing as the tokens will become more.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
1. Bounty company, there are a lot of projects now. 2. Airdrops. here you need to be careful, as often fraudsters in passing KYC ask for your key from the wallet. 3. Sell your coins that you already have
Activity: 9
Thanks for sharing the article.

People have to realise that they are not going to become millionaires through doing any of these tactics, it is just a starting point. It's better to earn some tokens, learn the ecosystem and then invest.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
if for me, of course I will follow the campaign bounty and airdrop, because that's where I can get coins for free with lots and promise the results if it's made money

At the expense of the Airdrop, I do not agree that this way you can get enough tokens for which you could get some money. It may have been possible before, but now it's just a waste of your time. Bounty, this is a good source of free altcoins.
But now there is a lot of cheating in airdrop, each person can cheat to 100 accounts and if it is airdrop successful they can still get a lot of money. Always agree that bounty is where we can make the best and most money
Activity: 5
Noce article, this is the sort of stuff that is needed to allow more adoption!

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Mining is not a way of earning without investments, especially now that mining has ceased to make a profit, at least in the short term. I think that bounty companies are the most suitable for starting from scratch.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
keyTango
Most of the ways that the author mentions in his topic now will not bring you the expected result. The cryptocurrency market is currently too weak for all these methods to work. Probably the only way that can now generate income is trading. I am saved only by trading now.
Pages:
Jump to: