Pages:
Author

Topic: 600$ - Invest in altcoin - page 4. (Read 1145 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 07:26:23 AM
Dadi is very good. Currently it is below the price of ico, and distributed cloud storage is the technology of other encryption currencies. So I am very optimistic about this dadi, ni'you'xing.

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 07:15:12 AM
Try BPS, an ICO from bitpaction.com. I see great future for this coin and what they offer.
Bitpaction exchange is an evolutionary idea to further solve issues with existing trading exchange  in the crytoecosystem as exchange platform place a key role in block chain technology the need to evolve becomes imminent for development.
ICO date: 1-28/02/2018. BPS token symbol, 
1 BPS ≈ 0.0000282 BTC
1 BPS ≈ 0.00028275 ETH
You can visit the site for more details and whitepaper.
Activity: 132
March 03, 2018, 04:53:46 PM
Hi, I have 600$. What is the best altcoins for long term with possibility increase 5-10x in this year. I thought about Litecoin (litepay), Lisk(near rebranding), EOS or Ethereum. What do you think ?

p.s I want to buy 1 coin.

Greeting from Poland Smiley

i think you should invest 50% in eth and 50% in waves.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
March 03, 2018, 04:46:30 PM
Lisk is not really a coin I like, LTC and ETH are already heavy and wouldn`t give big profit, only EOS left and it is a good coin, I will recommend it
MKH
copper member
Activity: 231
Merit: 15
March 03, 2018, 02:30:28 PM
I think with this amount you should invest in some different coin. Also if you want to invest for long time holding you should buy the coins which price is now under 1$ or if you want to make profit with short time you should buy those coins which are already start moving high.
Activity: 102
Merit: 14
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 03, 2018, 01:54:33 PM
If you just want to buy one coin with those 600$, i would suggest you to buy a coin that has long term potential, great and large companies and financial firms as partners and also coin that has less fees, high scalability and liquidity. Considering all these points , i will suggest to invest either in XRP or IOTA. XRP has great partners and is solving real problem for financial institutions and banks worldwide. IOTA on other side is a great project, that uses tangle technology, has high scalability and has wide scope of rising. these too are undervalued currently and seems bulish to me in the upcoming months. so investment in these two for long term is most secure considering the reputation and hard working team and can easily go 5X withing 2 years. GL Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 01:53:18 PM
600 Dollars is enough if you invest in altcoins. Probably very little profit because the funds we invest in accordance with the benefits that we can. But that is a nice move with 600 dollars you can benefit from investing in altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
March 03, 2018, 01:48:55 PM
Hi, I have 600$. What is the best altcoins for long term with possibility increase 5-10x in this year. I thought about Litecoin (litepay), Lisk(near rebranding), EOS or Ethereum. What do you think ?

I think the best coin in which you should surely invest in to earn good amounts of profits is civic. It is coin based upon the idea of identity verification with help of blockchain technology and has a very very strong development team. The creator of the coin vinny lingham is well known for his contributions and is surely a man in whom you can place your trust. You can expect oat price to be around 3-4$ by end of this year for sure.
Activity: 56
March 03, 2018, 01:43:25 PM
I would be tempted to split the money over two coins.
I know you don't want to some if i had to choose one it would be ADA loads of potential, and its cheap.
Activity: 742
March 03, 2018, 01:26:19 PM
If you want to invest in atcoin you can invest without any doubt. If you buy ripple coin i hope your prediction will be fulfill because you want only increase 5 into 10 x. ripple coin will be hit in this end of year around $100 so it is a best time to buy ripple coin and best time to invest your $600.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
March 03, 2018, 12:39:58 PM
I don't think those coins you mentioned would give you such returns this year. Coins below  $1 can easily give you such returns than those high priced coins. Consider ADA, ETN, LEND, XRP and other select coins.
Activity: 420
March 03, 2018, 12:39:32 PM

BNT and TFL is the very good coin and also in the very lucrative price range. You can invest in these coins for the longer period. Some more are Cappasity, HVN, Datum and DIMCOIN.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
March 03, 2018, 12:36:46 PM
In my opinion, you go with low priced good coins like siacoin, rdd, xvg, bitb and ripple as these coins have more rising potential then high priced altcoins because 600$ is a very low investment for high priced coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
March 03, 2018, 12:34:36 PM

My top in the list are Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, and Nem. It is up to you if you want to believe in my opinion but also consider others. I am not good in investing in alts because all of my investments are done via fiat money.
Activity: 182
March 03, 2018, 12:31:27 PM
I would advise you now to buy SocialMedia.Market tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. SocialMedia.Market business model is advertising marketplace for bloggers and advertisers with integrated analytical tools and services based on AI and Big Data analysis.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
March 02, 2018, 09:28:48 AM
I think 600 in not big amount to start, but you still can divide it to couple of coins. I would suggest Ethereum and NEO. When you can spare a bit more money buy Bitcoin too.
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
March 02, 2018, 09:23:54 AM
I think, if to invest long-term, I choose is ethereum. I've been very confident with this one coin, because this coin always makes a big profit to buy it, this coin is also a coin competing with bitcoin, so it makes this coin very good to buy.
Activity: 147
March 02, 2018, 09:02:32 AM

you must form a coin basket for your self, I think ADA, LSK is very good for you to increasing your assets.
Activity: 334
Merit: 15
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
March 02, 2018, 08:36:49 AM

If I may advice you then you should buy masternode coin or token which shares business profit. Since you only have $600 to buy coin, then altcoin or token which very good for you  are as follow:
1. XCPO
2. Tune
3. Realisto token ( after the platform launch but good if you buy it now)
4. Invest in ICO: Mobilink, sapien, Equitybase, Miriads, Docademic,

Some of them are already give passive income for its holders.
You also can invest in ICO of INTRO which is also good project.
Activity: 73
March 02, 2018, 08:22:49 AM
Buy EOS, ADA, NEO and hold.
Pages:
Jump to: