Pages:
Author

Topic: 600$ - Invest in altcoin - page 5. (Read 1145 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 257
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 24, 2018, 12:44:29 AM
if you have to choose one altcoin from Litecoin (litepay), Lisk, EOS, or Ethereum, I prefer ethereum.
but I do not think you should pick a single coin, select a few coins, then invest with the allocation division that matches the potential of each altcoin, where a potentially good altcoin gets a large allocation.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 12:40:34 AM
If i have the same budget allocation for investment that you have, i will surely look for cryptocurrencies that are just under the radar but with great potential to burst 100x its market price. Consider WePower (WPR) and Snovio (SNOV) and check it for yourself too.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 12:33:30 AM
Monero (XMR)
Market capitalization: $ 5.3 billion
Fluctuations in 2017: 2,697%
Like Bitcoin, Monero's "father" identity lies in the mystery. One of Monero's main attractions is anonymity.
With this currency, all transaction details - including sender, recipient, and value information - are stored on a public ledger, but in "unclear" form so no one can track it.
In theory, when using mono copper, there is no way for a person to connect information about the sender, the receiver and the transaction value.
However, this factor also makes Monero attractive to criminals. Hackers following the attack on 230,000 computers running the Microsoft Windows operating system worldwide last year demanded a ransom payment of Monero.
Currently there are about 15.5 million Monero in circulation. But unlike Bitcoin or Litecoin, this virtual currency is not limited in quantity.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 24, 2018, 12:28:23 AM
Invest from a coin with real business product. Try investing on NEO.  This is the ETH coin counterpart for China. Soon this coin would dominate if the Chinese millionaires started to apply token in their business.

Hi, I have 600$. What is the best altcoins for long term with possibility increase 5-10x in this year. I thought about Litecoin (litepay), Lisk(near rebranding), EOS or Ethereum. What do you think ?

p.s I want to buy 1 coin.

Greeting from Poland Smiley
yeah right its chinese ethereum is Neo,but what about crypto is being banned in china and this coins only move whenever the china government makes statements or some fake news that either favor crypto or negaive issue.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
February 24, 2018, 12:20:18 AM
It is not a bad option, there are many option out there but in my opinion its okay with you choices. Its not easy to pick up some coins because they are unpredictable. Just believe in your choice and hopefully you able to get profit by that.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
February 18, 2018, 10:48:55 AM
Hi, I have 600$. What is the best altcoins for long term with possibility increase 5-10x in this year. I thought about Litecoin (litepay), Lisk(near rebranding), EOS or Ethereum. What do you think ?

i would recomend you to buy TRON. why tron? cause in near march they will launch theyir first apps and i think it will increasing tron value dramatically.  

Ethereum is a good coin too, if you plan to play long game this is one of the best coin in my mind cause seems like ethereum have a solid grow even thought its slow but seems sure overtime.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 18, 2018, 10:44:50 AM
The way you talk i guess you have already make a review about what coins to bet on,and thats ethereum and litecoin in which for me is a good choice.and about that dip the time you made this post is another great idea..so go dont make other thoughts buy those two coins to start your journey for future.
Activity: 154
February 18, 2018, 10:36:42 AM
Hello, 600$ is good amont to start with, if I had such money, I would invest in WINGS, it can multiply by several times in future.
Activity: 456
Merit: 10
🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥
February 18, 2018, 10:17:12 AM
First I will say you about Waves, it has great future and good alt coin for long term investment.
Although $600 is low amount for investment.
So, its better decision for buying best alt coin.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
February 18, 2018, 10:10:18 AM

If you are looking for an alt which can give you up to 10x returns in less than 12 months, then I am afraid that you need to look beyond the top alts. Some of the mid-tier alts, such as Monero, Zcash and Verge can be considered for investment. Alts such as LTC and ETH are unlikely to give any more than 2x to 4x returns (max) within the next 12 months.
Activity: 151
Merit: 20
February 18, 2018, 10:05:04 AM
In my opinion, Don't just rely on the single coin.You need to split your capital in the different parts. Choose top crypto like BTC, ETH, LTC, RIPPLE and do some research on the ICO also. Select some good ICO and some part put in the ICO. In short make 4 to 6 sub part of your capital. Major part in the top crypto and some part in the ICO. Nowadays some good ICO also giving around 5x profit in the long term.  Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 09:53:20 AM
600 USD ıs a relatıvely small amount to start wıth ın the cryptocurrency as many of the coıns out there are worth more than that amount. Regardless of that fact ınvest ın that cryptocurrencıes whıch have a lower coın value but a huge potentıal upsıde lıke Rıpple and other hıgh tech coıns lıke IOTA for long-term ınvestment gaıns.
Activity: 6
February 15, 2018, 12:24:18 PM
Buy XML, ADA and HODL
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
February 15, 2018, 12:10:16 PM

Hello, I think such kind of  increase this year may have the best chance of Ripple, NEO and maybe not this year, but the next one for Waves.
Good luck  Smiley
Activity: 406
February 15, 2018, 12:08:09 PM
Ethereum is a good investment. Stronger than the other altcoins but you can also invest in Litecoin and Ripple. You can also try the others if you think they have potentials.
Can easily invest in altcoin by using the available 600$, so many options are there in the altcoins Ethereum is the best in altcoins but with that money can't buy a coin so half a coin then remaining invest in neo, ripple, litecoin as I said you will get plenty of options in altcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
February 15, 2018, 12:02:52 PM
Invest in a few altcoins. In my opinion, promising altcoins are ADA, TRX, XLM, GTO. Buy these coins and hold them.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
February 15, 2018, 12:01:31 PM
If you're looking for x5 and x10 coin in a year, i will suggest you for some undervalued coins like dogecoin . Dogecoin is a long-history coin but seems like it never have any big change on the price but in my personal opinion , it will happen in this year and the exact time would be at the October 2018.

I don't think doge would be a x5 or x10 a year.
It's designed to have the constant and unlimited flow and is intended for a tipping meme coin.

If you want a sure shot rise, invest in an ICO of a good project. We have higher competition for the mining coin section.
you're correct doge isnt good choice for long term investment, maybe over stock or unlimited coin i guess...
Limited coin make increase a price because so many demand than a supply otherwise if unlimited coin or so many supply would be decreasing a value instead a price.
we can check doge history here
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dogecoin/
https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/dogecoin

Activity: 24
February 15, 2018, 11:46:27 AM
I try to invest in 3 or 4 coins at a time. If ik look at the charts all coins worth more then at the start of this week. If you have invested in one of the coins you'll probably made some profit.
At this moment I am investing in Litecoin, Ripple and Bitcoincash.

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
February 15, 2018, 11:42:35 AM
Greetings from Russia) I think that your best chance would be to buy litecoin. It looks very good for shopping now.Better than LSK and EOS.
Activity: 322
February 15, 2018, 11:37:48 AM
Ethereum is a good investment. Stronger than the other altcoins but you can also invest in Litecoin and Ripple. You can also try the others if you think they have potentials.
Pages:
Jump to: