Pages:
Author

Topic: 600$ - Invest in altcoin - page 7. (Read 1145 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 13
February 10, 2018, 04:11:41 PM
I am trying to look for the same and I have seen one now.

VIU which is so cheap and it was almost on the way up until the recent reds on all the cryptocurrencies.
But now it was back again at .03 dollars where I bought it.
I will just wait for this token to go up to $1 then maybe I can get my profits after it.
But for now, I still want to support it seeing it might be the next company which goes up.

Their marketing is really good and I have seen their application everywhere.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
February 06, 2018, 02:33:49 AM
Hi, I have 600$. What is the best altcoins for long term with possibility increase 5-10x in this year. I thought about Litecoin (litepay), Lisk(near rebranding), EOS or Ethereum. What do you think ?

p.s I want to buy 1 coin.

Greeting from Poland Smiley

of all the list you give me, I would advise you to invest in ethereum only, and now is the right time to invest in ethereum, because now the price of ethreum is coming down and in the future the price of ethereum will increase again.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 06:55:30 PM
for 600 usd is a good amount of capital for the initial step of trading, If you are looking for coins x5 and x10 in the year depending on how fast you want to increase your number. For your long term investment I just suggest investing in Ethereum only, Because I see from the security factor and Ethereum Stability. If I were you I would buy all my money to Ethereum now while the price is still low.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 05, 2018, 06:25:40 PM
In this moment now many altcoins, including bitcoin, are down for more then 50%. You ask for coins that can go x5 or x10, in my opinion open a market cap and most of the coins in top 100 are the coins that you are looking for. Which one will get there first is tough question and I can't answer you, I can just guess that stellar, cardano, litecoin, neo, ethereum, bitcoin, this are the coins from top 10. In my post you can see that I catch ripple, iota and some other trains that made more then x10, but that was waiting my friend, months of waiting and buying. Invest a little in everything and wait, and I think 600$ is almost nothing, good for start and that is it, try to put more money when ever you can, and wait and wait.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
Grow with the flow.
February 05, 2018, 05:40:36 PM
I would diversify, do not put all your money into one coin. 600 bucks is a good starting point, imo I would invest in DeepOnion, this is a promising coin and on a very good discount atm. The development is very active, mobile wallets on their way and to be released soon. Great roadmap and an awesome community. Oh, don't forget the Airdrop program. When the Airdrop program is over they will be enlisted on many large exchanges so I'm confident it will take a leap in price when that happens.

Furthermore I would take a very good look at Cardano ADA, right now it is a steal. I think this currency will get good traction once different projects based on it will take off. It has one of the most promising dev teams in cryptoland.

Other coins I have invested in are Oyster PRL, NULS, Tron (but got in at ath), and some others. But the above two I have a positive feeling that will be my greatest gains in the future.
Activity: 308
February 05, 2018, 05:10:17 PM
I agree long term investment - the Ethereum and litecoin. Ripple and Cindicator are good for short term investment.
It is a serious question how soon do you want to get back your money?
Activity: 209
February 05, 2018, 03:41:55 PM
Depends if you want to invest in long term or short term. Most of the coins are made for investors to be happy, but you need to check for price changes and growth on the market. For long term you can invest in ethereum or Litecoin, and for short time goals, mostly Ripple, OPT, TRX, Deeponion. Try to invest in 2 places, so if you lose in something, you will win in another for sure.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 10:19:28 PM
Buy Quantstamp. It is on a massive dip and is very undervalued at the moment. It is a coin that will do exactly what you want, 10x your money by the end of the year, if not sooner. The tech is there and they just finished an audit on WeTrust so they are there.
Activity: 217
February 01, 2018, 10:10:53 PM
lets make it clear, 600$ is not a huge amount of money for you to earn profit from short term trading. however you can still be able to invest in long term purposes, one of altcoins is Ethereum, i choose ethereum because it has the huge potential to rise and catching up with bitcoin in the future, moreover, look at its community, the investors are still in favor with Ethereum very much that they want to keep ETH encrease in the future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 12:14:14 PM
Hi, I have 600$. What is the best altcoins for long term with possibility increase 5-10x in this year. I thought about Litecoin (litepay), Lisk(near rebranding), EOS or Ethereum. What do you think ?

Hello, friend! Poland is a good country, thank you for your greetings. I would recommend you to invest your money into IOTA and NEO. Do not forget about Ethereum. If you are seeking for good cheaper alts, consider Waves and ARK.
Activity: 308
January 31, 2018, 07:52:34 PM

$600 will be best for investing on altcoins if you want a long term investment since it was still down to 10k dollars today. You can also invest on ripple and waves because it was cheaper and earn profit monthly because it was only good for a short term investment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
January 31, 2018, 07:47:36 PM
I think it's Bitcoin White (BTW) https://bitcoinwhite.org/
Decentralized Application Platform

Recently, the coin started trading on the exchange https://bitflip.li/

Total Supply 60 000 000
Price $0.1 - 0.15

Market Cap $6 000 000

I think x10-x20 this year

WOW
Activity: 126
Patience and knowledge are gold.
January 31, 2018, 05:42:03 PM
litecoin is okay its doing some great progress and also theres one more if yuou want stellar riple but I dont think theres any chance or making x10 of your money in a coin in just a year. Maybe you should try a couple more. 2 or 3.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
January 31, 2018, 05:39:14 PM

I would have bought Ethereum, espers, datum. I think these coins are promising. Good luck in the trade.

P.S. I was recently in Poland, a beautiful country.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
January 31, 2018, 05:22:46 PM

Litecoin, Ethereum, Lisk, EOS are good, but they are unlikely to go another 5x-10x considering their current market cap. They are already a huge coin. If you want huge returns, you must find smaller coins with a market cap below $500m. I'm currently holding WABI for this exact reason. I believe they could go 5x - 10x this year. Its current market cap is below $100m, it has active development, and solid plans ahead.
Activity: 40
January 31, 2018, 05:17:19 PM
If I have $600 I will invest in XEM, but I think it is better to divide your money and invest in some coins.
Activity: 70
January 31, 2018, 05:13:08 PM
maybe consider viberate, its a live music platform, that want to give more freedom to the artist, it has a good potential, and is still cheap. The team behind it is also very good. You can get all the aditional info on it here: https://www.viberate.io/
Activity: 30
Merit: 6
January 31, 2018, 03:05:57 PM
for 5x-10x gain in a year, i would invest only one coin (assuming you don't care if you lose it) and here is my list:
NEO: safest bet for 5x gain
Nebulas/ITC/NAV coin/Deeponion: good chance to get more than 10x
or hold your money to join Ontology when it is available to purchase

I won't invest in any big name crypto like ETH,XRP,TRX,ADA,XLM, they are good projects but 10x gain is a stretch in 1 year
Activity: 32
January 31, 2018, 03:03:22 PM
$600 is a good amount. This is not legal financial advice, just my opinion. But I would invest in XRP (good upside in the future), SC (siacoin), deeponion. Stellar is also good.
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
January 31, 2018, 03:02:01 PM

If you consider about the coins which have possibility to increase 5-10x, don't forget that, your choice will always be risky. Because, in my opinion, it is not an easy thing that choosing the right coin and you should take a look the coins which have less than $1 price. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: