Pages:
Author

Topic: [64 million tokens already sold ] - BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY {Bounty} - page 28. (Read 16997 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
#BCDC tokensale kicks off!

Goodluck to this project
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
here is my own quota for the this great project "we don't need those people that want free money and then dump.. we want serious people and they are there. just approach the market different.

Or if you do airdrop do it slowly

the first 50 get amount of tokens in the first week after list is published the other 100 after that in the 3 week so slowly you release you coins and the coin will be adopted to the community
"
Activity: 294
EQUAL Network Token
This project sounds really good. Great idea. How will it compete with similar cryptocurrencies? Will follow project!
Activity: 158
This project catches my eyes.. I like the main goal of this project,goodluck dev Smiley Wink
Activity: 42
Great project.  I love to be part of it.  It is rising and getting stronger.  I hope all the best and good luck to the team and everyone.
Activity: 63
Its wonderful number of sold token. I think think this an awesome project. Good luck team.
Activity: 48
I like the objective of your project. Good luck.
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
Excellent and very useful project.
Good luck
Activity: 70
I think that the purpose of this coin is noble, so I think it will be a high price
Activity: 153
Merit: 19
An excellent project, I think you are waiting for a great future and community support.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
Activity: 5
 https://[Suspicious link removed]/3QbZXG #BCDC tokensale kicks off!
Activity: 59
Great idea for this project happy to be part of this guys Godbless
Activity: 103
Nice project, joined twitter campaign
Activity: 209
This is indeed a great project. I can see users holding this coin 💃💃💃💃wow this is moon project📈📈📈📈📈.
Success Devs 💪💪💪💪
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
A project that combines care for mother earth great project and i hope it will be successful  ,i joined the airdrop , good luck guys to complete all the requirements,
Activity: 145
Joined social media campaign and
good luck to this project
Activity: 588
quarkchain.io
Interesting project to join. Good luck to the developers
Activity: 83
Great concept with good potential project. Wish all the best. Joined the telegram channels and following on twitter and retweets

regards
Balaji
Activity: 98
The real deal is here. Well work
Pages:
Jump to: