Pages:
Author

Topic: [64 million tokens already sold ] - BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY {Bounty} - page 23. (Read 16997 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Xopoшaя цeль y пpoeктa - бeзoпacнocть пpeвышe вceгo!) Жeлaю yдaчи в paзвитии)
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
Resolve real world challenges by leveraging the power of Blockchain Technology to prepare for a better Tomorrow
although project introduction not easy understand , I just try my best to reading whitepaper , but I know that it's a unique project Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Great project...I see a wonderful future with this project and I'll like to be a part of it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
Wonderful project for for future investments. If the implementation does not disappoint the project, success and prosperity await
Activity: 62
Very interesting design and innovative document
I am very excited about this project. Because it has great idea with hard working
I hope this project will be successful in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I do not understand this is just a bounty company or bounty and airdrop, at the head of the branch it is said that the company ends in October, and I found the airdrop form only today.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
It is our common duty to take care of our Earth. And such a good cause must be supported in every possible way. I want to thank the leaders of the project. You are doing the right thing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Thanks to the development team for creating such a project. I'm really looking forward to the final product and hope that it will be good.
I will follow this project. Good luck, guys!
Activity: 164
Hi dev, iam joined bounty social media facebook and twitter.
Activity: 826
Merit: 296
It looks like a good project.
Good luck
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
It's nice to see some really good projects still doing airdrops. I have a feeling this might be a great company and because of that, a great token. Best of luck to the team. I will be following this one.  Smiley
Activity: 27
@BlockDevCo, you guys rock. Innovation, creativity, community, frugality. “It’s just not a company, it's value #ico. https://bcdc.online
Activity: 96
in my opinion this project is very important for future, hope you will succeed, thanks
Activity: 40
Guys just a question, what are the plan of this token in term on hitting exchanges? Also, will you guys be adding the token details on EtherScan and CoinMarketCap soon?
Activity: 11
joined airdrop . goodluck to youre project.
Activity: 728
Merit: 117
Great bounty campaign.
I will follow Twitter and Facebook bounty till end of period.
Activity: 70
I am joining here! Hoping for great future on this!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
In love this project, waiting for seeing at coinmarketcap !
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
It is a great project with good roadmap.
Joined social media campaign
Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: