Pages:
Author

Topic: [64 million tokens already sold ] - BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY {Bounty} - page 26. (Read 16997 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Good project with interesting concept. I thing it should be extremely popular and successful. So, good luck!
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
yes..thank you for giving us a chance to join
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
its look interestng project,, hopefully you will success with your airdrop and bounty program.. and your project. good luck for you team
Activity: 280
When will be the distrubution of token ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
promising project, concept is clear, active team, overall good future
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Distribution is starting in the 30th so as expected everyone should make haste before it gets late
Activity: 56
Joined Telegram and twitter page/bounty, I am excited for this project and I wish you a great success. Good team.
Done Fill up the form done all task Done retweet I hope This Project will be Success Good Luck Every One
Activity: 50
joined the programme and all the best
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Hello, I think this is interedting project and I joined bounty Wink :)Thank you))
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Excellent and very useful project.
Good luck
Activity: 378
Great project and i hope it well successful and a project that combine care for mother earth and blockchain technology.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I join the telegrams! Excellent company!
Activity: 504
Wow! So this is another platform like ethereum. That's great to hear! Another competition in the market so that it is not monopolized just by some, abusing their discretion. I would wait for the launch of this platform. I'm just as excited as everyone trader is. More power to this project! Thumbs up devs for such a brilliant idea!!!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
interesting with this project, waiting next progress
i see bright future of this project, good luck dev
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
Fantastic project with amazing concept
Activity: 59
The project is still buggy, but looks interesting, though long registration)
Activity: 267
I have a good feeling this project is going to be a success... Nice
Merit: 25
The idea is really cool. We will all try to help this project develop. Thank you for the opportunity to receive a reward.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
the motto " save our planet with smart contract " really interesting idea. more people care about the world and use blockchain technology to fullfil this dream.
Pages:
Jump to: