Pages:
Author

Topic: [64 million tokens already sold ] - BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY {Bounty} - page 27. (Read 16997 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Joined twitter& telegram page/bounty, excited about the project and I am excited to be part of it too. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
a great project.  i can feel the success on this. goodluck to the team behind.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I'm so impressed with the idea and concept of this project, I'll recommend it for people that will hold.
Activity: 94
Love the idea of changing the world via blockchain technology. Without a doubt blockchain will make the planet and our community much efficient and better living environment
Activity: 31
Great project... And I'm glad o join the media campign
Activity: 182
Hi,

great work

Thank You!
Activity: 47
I'm waiting for a lot of good news! good luck to all! An interesting project !!!
Activity: 210
Thanks for inviting me via email...
Its very interesting project..i will joined bounty campaign ..and support this project..
Gudluck and hoping for the success..
Activity: 126
I see that this project has been around for some time now. It looks good. I am sure of its success. The concept of the project is sound. Hopefully your vision will be attained. Best wishes!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Interesting project, I signed up for the drop. I like the concept and seems like a great distribution. I will be investing in Jeth, thanks dev.
Activity: 153
Wow your sale was so huge, congratulations for that.
Looking forward for more updates and your success. Goodluck!
Activity: 74
Interesting project, with a lot of future.

Jo ined in project.

Best for you

Activity: 118
Nice work dev. This project is going to be a success. I am glad to be part of this work.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Excellent and very useful project. And join.
Good luck!!!
Activity: 29
God bless to your project Dev, I believe we can to the moon
Activity: 294
i am not able to registrate for the bounty on the webpage
Activity: 37
Already joined the social media campaign for this project..I hope to see it a success..goodluck guys
Activity: 229
i see a good future with this project, I would recommend it to those who are willing to invest for the long haul.
Activity: 84
nice project... im looking forward for this Wink
Activity: 35
There should be a lot more tokens like this. Save the planet, ease the daily life business, create efficient community with this one
Pages:
Jump to: