Pages:
Author

Topic: [64 million tokens already sold ] - BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY {Bounty} - page 24. (Read 16997 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Nice project more plans and have future.  I want to join to your project.  Goodluck see you in the future to the moon.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I am sure this coin will go to the moon
Activity: 163
I read your whitepaper and it shows that you guys have a really good plan.
Activity: 303
Great project. I have confident in the project and the developer. I believe the developer has what it takes to make the project great. Good luck dev
Activity: 69
oтличный пpoeкт
Activity: 34
I'm loving this and I hope it goes as planned team
Activity: 41
Good luck in the development and testing of two block-platforms. The project is excellent.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I think food safety is a very important thing for us. Your project is very much in line with our needs now and I look forward to your success!
Activity: 396
It's a really, really great idea, and we all need that community. I wish you success. I'm going to go into your community and develop with you
Activity: 98
This is an interesting project with great potentials.
It is a privilege to participate in it and i see it succeeding.
Activity: 233
I like when CryptoCurrency is used to creat positive change in the world. Good luck with your project, I will definitely support you any way I can.
Activity: 30
Good work for the team in this project, I hope this project is always updates and we bounty hunters can always see this project developing for the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
bounty campaign already ended or not?
As I saw on the first page that this campaign was ended october 21?
Activity: 378
64 million token already sold,  this a good news,  this token will have a future
Activity: 97
Joined social media campaign
Good luck for this project
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
An excellent project immediately liked it after I saw the message. If the dev team will work hard all of them will turn out. Good luck!
Activity: 56
Hello what are the company's bounty terms?
Activity: 142
I will promote twitter bounty good luck
Activity: 116
Joined the social media campaign..
I see the criteria is becoming very hard this days, and I hope it worth it..
Nice website and a very good detailed roadmap
Activity: 70
That was fast token sales! No wonder this is a good project for investment and a good platform. I will follow it' progress till it reach it's climax. And hopefully this will prosper.
Pages:
Jump to: