Pages:
Author

Topic: 80% of ICOs are Scams - page 34. (Read 12217 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 08:59:14 AM
It's the same story, but with different numbers. I sometimes think that you give such names to the topics, so that they are read more often. Or we just don't see these 80% because they are all blocked by legal systems, or it's a lie.
Activity: 77
August 11, 2018, 07:28:52 AM
I don't believe that 80% of ICOs are tricks. You have to break down them first before joining an ICO. Furthermore, not all ICOs will succeed. Consequently, you must be shrewd while picking your own ICOs keeping in mind the end goal to contribute. There are many fizzle ICOs out there and individuals continue saying that they are con artists. That isn't right. Come up short does not mean they are And how could you realize that this number is reality? I don't feel that it is truly happening. I have put resources into a great deal of ICO ventures, none of them has defrauded me, and just a couple of them are underneath ico cost at this momentscammers
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
August 10, 2018, 04:35:51 PM
actually I would not say so categorically about 80% of fraud in the company's ico. The fact is that many projects do not have a good development because of the poor state of the market and because of the bad team.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
August 10, 2018, 04:24:10 PM
A lot of these scam ICOs died during this bear market. It's a good thing that it happened to get rid of the bad ICOs. Hopefully crypto market can continue to grow strong!

There were very few altcoins that were holding well during the bear market, one of them was for sure Binance Coin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 10, 2018, 04:22:08 PM
It's worth spending more time studying so you really know what's behind the project and its working product.
I fully support the opinion that the project should be thoroughly studied before investing, only after that it is possible to think about investing, many people without thinking are not investing it correctly.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 04:19:29 PM
Yes, let us even say that 99% of ICOs are scam because it baffles me when an ICO that raised over $20M will still find it difficult to list on a first class exchange so that it will have liquidity. Most of the project after their ICO they just disappear into the thin air and will be listed on decentralized exchange where everything will dump to zero.
Activity: 119
August 10, 2018, 04:18:11 PM
It's worth spending more time studying so you really know what's behind the project and its working product.
Activity: 144
August 10, 2018, 04:14:59 PM
Many ICO are scam but not 80%.  many of them are failed to reach their target sale that I is why they have to declare as a failed ICO sale. It is not considered as scam because many failed ICO give back the investors money to avoid legal case that could bring them in jail.
I also think that the ICO scum is less than 80%.  But all the same, you should be careful not to invest in suspicious companies.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
August 10, 2018, 01:15:52 PM
Many ICO are scam but not 80%.  many of them are failed to reach their target sale that I is why they have to declare as a failed ICO sale. It is not considered as scam because many failed ICO give back the investors money to avoid legal case that could bring them in jail.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
August 09, 2018, 06:06:27 PM
I do not agree if 80% ICO is a scam, it could be ICO is not completed sales.  It is necessary to wait for the green market, then it will be possible to invest again in ico

I strongly agree that in the present situation, trade is rather difficult, indeed events like this must happen and I am sure there are still many that are good and can finish well
Activity: 562
Merit: 251
ALCEDO
August 09, 2018, 05:31:00 PM
80% of the ICO projects are scam, which is absolutely true. Because people are greedy and they want to steal other people's money. Investigate the project and team before you invest. If you are unsure, do not invest.
Activity: 70
August 09, 2018, 05:22:35 PM
I do not agree if 80% ICO is a scam, it could be ICO is not completed sales.  It is necessary to wait for the green market, then it will be possible to invest again in ico
Activity: 179
August 09, 2018, 05:17:50 PM
yeah I think this could be correct because I see most of the ICOs are not successful nowadays .So we have to think a lot before invest in an ICO . some of them have good concepts but the team is not good enough to make it successful . don't be lazy do a good research before invest
Activity: 360
Merit: 120
August 09, 2018, 04:55:21 PM
Currently there are many not successful ico, as their sales results did not reach softcap. When the market falls I do not recommend participating in the ICO.
Good suggestion. I also stopped participating in ICOs in this decline. The market for ICOs raised $12 bln this year but there are 800 dead coins.

Same here, I also walked away. ICO investors don't see profits anymore when trying to sell on an exchange. The interest and the demand has dropped as many people left the crypto space, especially the ICO space it seems. It might pick up again in 2019.
Activity: 95
August 09, 2018, 02:42:29 PM
Most ICO are scam to factual but they are few out there with a very good potential of succeeding. Before joining an ico thorough research must be made and you need a bit of luck also
Activity: 101
August 09, 2018, 02:28:15 PM
Yes its true. But it is still up to use if we will believe in them. But dont compare legit ico's to those fakes, legit ico's are giving us a good feedback for what we wanna get from our hardwork. And for me you have to research well to avoid scams and always remember that yourself is the number one you should be trusting and no one else.
Scams are only there because there is a lot of money in cryptocurrency. Invest in the coins that is pumping so you can make money.
Activity: 93
August 09, 2018, 02:22:15 PM
Yes its true. But it is still up to use if we will believe in them. But dont compare legit ico's to those fakes, legit ico's are giving us a good feedback for what we wanna get from our hardwork. And for me you have to research well to avoid scams and always remember that yourself is the number one you should be trusting and no one else.
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 09, 2018, 02:08:11 PM
it's correct. No one can make you invest. that is voluntary. and you should be responsible for your money. Many ICO scams because they know we do not have much knowledge of the crypto market. they only evaluates an ICO through the pictures DEV have drawn. And they just pay for some celebrities to see that person's image on their wpp.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
August 09, 2018, 01:56:24 PM
Sincerely most ICOs are scams but not all. We still have better projects, better ideas and innovations coming up through ICOs. The job of an investor therefore should be to look for a profitable ICO to invest in
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 01:53:40 PM
Currently there are many not successful ico, as their sales results did not reach softcap. When the market falls I do not recommend participating in the ICO.
Good suggestion. I also stopped participating in ICOs in this decline. The market for ICOs raised $12 bln this year but there are 800 dead coins.

Dead coins are because of bad developers and that is the reason why the value in the market is decreasing, there are still a lot of good ico's in the market and you just have to study their platform before investing in order to determine if their project is really good for long term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: