Pages:
Author

Topic: 80% of ICOs are Scams - page 30. (Read 12217 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 03:30:07 PM
A bit ironic that a relatively new ICO is posting that information haha, but yes, sadly, most ICOs are not going anywhere, some are not even a scam by definition, they are simply poorly done projects that did not reach their goal in time, that may be because they set themselves a high goal, or because they were poorly managed, so it is so important to investigate, only the truth will set us free.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 03:25:25 PM
Investing in ICOs is a common investment form for small investors. This is a form of attracting investment in electronic money projects. It brings you high profits from these investment projects. But you have to be careful, now there are a lot of phishing projects occupy about 80%
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
August 15, 2018, 03:18:05 PM
in any case, we must still take into account the fact that most companies do not develop properly due to the current state of the crypto-currency market. Therefore, it is not necessary to aggravate the situation so much and insist that most companies are fraud. In addition, there are such ico companies that have a good idea, but a very weak team.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
August 15, 2018, 03:10:04 PM
sometimes it is even more! Not all of ICOs exit scam, but even in case of sucess, there can be some problems with liquidity, marketing and customer growth.
Finally your idea can fail and you have no ways to close project.
Activity: 210
August 15, 2018, 02:59:13 PM
Even if the project is not scammers, you will still lose some of your money after entering the exchange, because the coins will fall in price several times!
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
August 15, 2018, 02:14:28 PM
Look, now market is very difficult for projects that is why therea re so much scams right now
Moreover most part of jrojects is not under regulation, so they contribute enough for the rest of life ang just go away
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
August 15, 2018, 10:50:42 AM
Nowadays there is quite a lot of fraud that occurs in cryptocurrency. included in ico. where now there are so many investor funds that can be misused by many people as investments and fraud for the benefit of their team
A lot of ico are scams but i dont believe that 80% are scams, because there are still many promising ico now maybe 45% of the ico is only becaming successful and the rest of 55% is scam or just failing, but eventhough it's risky to invest in ico it is still profitable.

I also do not believe in the figure of 80%. I analyze projects every day and I can say that about 30% are scam, all the rest are just weak projects.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
August 15, 2018, 10:31:55 AM
Yeah i agree with your opinion, most of them is just a scam. They don't care about us (investors), all he care just abouty their pocket. After they got our money, they just chillin every single day. But i stil believe there are stil a good ico.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
August 15, 2018, 10:06:23 AM
Unfortunately, i agree with you, but i think more than 90% are scam. I have a lot of tokens from bounty and they cost almost nothing. Also when developers dont want to listing their token to any exchanges and tell, that they want to make product - this is 100% scam. I decided not to invest in ICO this year. When we will have more regulations at this market - than i will invest. But not now.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 10:05:05 AM
This is a frightful truth, however it truly is, on the grounds that in our days the level of trick ventures begins to surpass every single passable rate. This not ordinary. Soon, we can lose all that we've been going to for so long.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 09:59:46 AM
Nowadays there is quite a lot of fraud that occurs in cryptocurrency. included in ico. where now there are so many investor funds that can be misused by many people as investments and fraud for the benefit of their team
A lot of ico are scams but i dont believe that 80% are scams, because there are still many promising ico now maybe 45% of the ico is only becaming successful and the rest of 55% is scam or just failing, but eventhough it's risky to invest in ico it is still profitable.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
August 15, 2018, 09:53:49 AM
Activity: 180
August 15, 2018, 09:52:38 AM
this happened because of the many ico now emerging but there were no clear goals and only wanted to get their own profit, so it was very possible for ICO to become a scam and no more news later
Activity: 198
August 15, 2018, 09:49:14 AM
I don't agree with 80%,but I can say there are a lot of ICO that are scams.Some are fake ICOs and some are scammy ICOs.Always do your due diligence and check the background of the team and the project.Most ICO looks genuine,but most of the times the claims are unreal and expectations /roadmaps may be unreal.
Activity: 266
August 15, 2018, 09:34:07 AM
I am very afraid to invest in an ICO at this time because they are many fraudulent curves so many investors are deceived and give up their money stolen by the team from the scam project.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
August 15, 2018, 09:16:03 AM
I think more than 80% are scam more reason some countries won't allow their citizens to participate in ico. I think in the future we will all be safe from all this fake ico

How is that? They're scam because they made a choice to scam people and leave (alot more profitable), how the less participants made them scam?
I think ICO nowadays most of them are scam and I think there are more than 80% scam ICO because many people are complaining about it ,so I think we can mostly encounter a scam ICO, but I'm hoping that soon will be more safe to invest unlike today that mostly are not safe because possibly to be scam. Also I think it's better to be be careful of choosing ICO so you might avoid being scam.
Activity: 102
August 15, 2018, 08:58:15 AM
I think more than 80% are scam more reason some countries won't allow their citizens to participate in ico. I think in the future we will all be safe from all this fake ico

How is that? They're scam because they made a choice to scam people and leave (alot more profitable), how the less participants made them scam?
Activity: 150
August 15, 2018, 08:53:30 AM
As soon as they can settle the ICO legally, it will immediately turn out to demand something from the projects, but so far there are no strict limitations, so there are a lot of scammers!
Activity: 854
August 15, 2018, 08:44:55 AM
There are lots of scam projects that efface immediately after collect the money of investors. This reminds me of a project called impressio. It did the same and so many investors fell prey of it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 07:36:12 AM
I want to tell you that all ICO is a scam. I think soon there will be some legal measures and the holding of ICO will be banned all over the world, unfortunately.
Pages:
Jump to: