Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 134. (Read 379550 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Is there a way (or benefit to boost confidence) to do Proof of burn of the current 8bit when transitioning to the new?

-soco

I believe there are ways to provably burn coins, so yeh, any unclaimed coins would have to be burned after a grace period (e.g. 2 months?) and also make the addresses all public so everyone can see the addresses. 
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Is there a way (or benefit to boost confidence) to do Proof of burn of the current 8bit when transitioning to the new?

-soco
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

You are still missing the point.
We all are bagholders and need a new investors who will buy our coins.
Why would anyone buy our coins, just because we are merged mined with other blake (or whatever) coins? Go buy Photon, 4 litoshi.
Slack headquaters is a good idea. Did you know we have one? None of you attended nor even asked how to join.

OK thanks guys (dbt1033, allZuckedUp, soco, Dimitry, drays...), great to meet some serious / professional people here who want to take 8 BIT forward from here

I setup a Slack as suggested https://8bitleadership.slack.com

Not sure if you can just join or you need me to add you, ping me and I will add you anyway

legendary
Activity: 1274
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annblc-blakecoin-blake-256-for-gpufpga-with-merged-mined-pools-stable-net-306894

BlueDragon747 is the most professional dev in crypto.  Really knows what he's doing.

Plus, they are developing a MMO with the latest UNITY engine.  Check it out.

I would love to see 8-bit go blake-256.  I know blue is too busy to develop 8bit, but he and the other devs are incredibly welcoming and helpful.

But really any merge-mineable situation is the best...  allows the dev to focus on features rather than the network.
Activity: 164
find / -name base -exec chown -R us
I like and support this approach with mining and master node rewards.

Regardless of algo, I completely agree with this... Masternodes and staking are what attracted me here in the first place.
Seems like you do not understand I am this corporation. I came to share with you MY PRODUCT but I expected trust & loyalty. Code is ready since last Friday, but as I have detected cheaters on board I have decided to proceed with them first to do not let them take benefits from my work. Meanwhile, on Sat masteretarded restarted his attacks (I ignored them) and tried again on Monday. No community reaction. So I no longer cares about abusing this network and stealing rewards, go catch failling knives as much as you want.

Everyone is accountable to someone... In your case, if you're the corporation... You're being taken to task by your "board of investors" for your unprofessional manner.  And, your mixed loyalties with MTR... We don't care what they're doing, we are not part of that community, we're part of THIS one! So, your lack of performance, professionalism, and behaviour have become the biggest problem here.  I'd also love to see some proof of this abuse... All I've seen is baseless accusations.
I agree 100%.

Mastertrader need to go and 8bitparty need to go.

Also coin swap Dash I agree 100%.

The fundamentals need to change before we can build this 8bit formula.

Good luck for you who make this happen.

Thanks Dimitry.

If we coin swap to a Dash fork on the latest version, we only need a developer to basically do some renaming in the Dash code and tweak the emission / rewards to the 8BIT spec to get it off the ground.  It would mean no POS anymore, just masternode rewards, with X11 mining instead of POS.

And then swap users coins, I know e.g. Cannabis Coin did this when they changed from Scrypt to X11.  Everyone would get the same balance and the exchanges would swap everything.

Once that is in place, hopefully 8BIT can start to gain some more traction, which will then provide more incentive for new developers to come in and make custom features the community wants for 8BIT.

how does everyone else feel about it?

I think it's a great idea.  

What about Dash fork, but SHA256 instead of x11.  Then auxPOW and merge mine it!

edit:  This is such a good fit for the blake-256 ecosystem.  The blake ecosystem devs are all very helpful/professional.  And we could add it to the merge pool.  They are long as it gets for blake.  500 gh/s net hash on the merge pool to secure the network.  GPU and FPGA, no asics Tongue

I will read up on the blake-256 as I no 0 about it, however no asics is nice!@
I agree 100%.

Thanks Dimitry.

If we coin swap to a Dash fork on the latest version, we only need a developer to basically do some renaming in the Dash code and tweak the emission / rewards to the 8BIT spec to get it off the ground.  It would mean no POS anymore, just masternode rewards, with X11 mining instead of POS.

And then swap users coins, I know e.g. Cannabis Coin did this when they changed from Scrypt to X11.  Everyone would get the same balance and the exchanges would swap everything.

Once that is in place, hopefully 8BIT can start to gain some more traction, which will then provide more incentive for new developers to come in and make custom features the community wants for 8BIT, that get proposed / voted and funded from the blockchain by masternode owners.

I like and support this approach with mining and master node rewards.
legendary
I agree 100%.

Thanks Dimitry.

Once that is in place, hopefully 8BIT can start to gain some more traction, which will then provide more incentive for new developers to come in and make custom features the community wants for 8BIT.

I think it's a great idea.  

What about Dash fork, but SHA256 instead of x11.  Then auxPOW and merge mine it!

edit:  This is such a good fit for the blake-256 ecosystem.  The blake ecosystem devs are all very helpful/professional.  And we could add it to the merge pool.  They are long as it gets for blake.  500 gh/s net hash on the merge pool to secure the network.  GPU and FPGA, no asics Tongue
I agree 100%.

Thanks Dimitry.

Once that is in place, hopefully 8BIT can start to gain some more traction, which will then provide more incentive for new developers to come in and make custom features the community wants for 8BIT, that get proposed / voted and funded from the blockchain by masternode owners.

Activity: 896
Merit: 501
What about Donald Trump

He can stay but only to see him fuck up
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
What about Donald Trump
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
I agree 100%.

Good luck for those who make this happen.

legendary
The volume is less than 1 btc...that's bullshit volume.  MTR has way more development than 8bit.  You haven't done shit.
Oh really?

MasterTrader
Updated on 8 Mar

MTR-Update
Pos MTR update
Updated on 7 Mar

MasterTraderCoin
MTR Source Code
Updated on 13 Jan

There was no update since March

Well, except unlike the original dev, 8-bit-party hasn't actually delivered a single line of code.
Oh really?

https://github.com/8bit-dev/8bit/commit/60c1141682d6a09442e9668dbdd51e6335e97515
https://github.com/8bit-dev/8bit/commit/55d8fe0c25d13bc59738cfa0df66457311bc0a19

Sure it's nothing. However it's that single line. And basic git skills shown. Unlike MTR crap. Have you seen how they made update? They created a new repo. They do not use source versioning nor know how to commit changes. It's 2015, not 1965.

Look, I've worked in advanced IT engineering roles for almost 20 years, and even if you have GREAT programming skills, in the corporate IT world, you'd be fired for shit like this. 
Seems like you do not understand I am this corporation. I came to share with you MY PRODUCT but I expected trust & loyalty. Code is ready since last Friday, but as I have detected cheaters on board I have decided to proceed with them first to do not let them take benefits from my work. Meanwhile, on Sat masteretarded restarted his attacks (I ignored them) and tried again on Monday. No community reaction. So I no longer cares about abusing this network and stealing rewards, go catch failling knives as much as you want.

Bullshit.  You don't have any new code.  Post a screenshot.
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
The volume is less than 1 btc...that's bullshit volume.  MTR has way more development than 8bit.  You haven't done shit.
Oh really?

MasterTrader
Updated on 8 Mar

MTR-Update
Pos MTR update
Updated on 7 Mar

MasterTraderCoin
MTR Source Code
Updated on 13 Jan

There was no update since March

Well, except unlike the original dev, 8-bit-party hasn't actually delivered a single line of code.
Oh really?

https://github.com/8bit-dev/8bit/commit/60c1141682d6a09442e9668dbdd51e6335e97515
https://github.com/8bit-dev/8bit/commit/55d8fe0c25d13bc59738cfa0df66457311bc0a19

Sure it's nothing. However it's that single line. And basic git skills shown. Unlike MTR crap. Have you seen how they made update? They created a new repo. They do not use source versioning nor know how to commit changes. It's 2015, not 1965.

Look, I've worked in advanced IT engineering roles for almost 20 years, and even if you have GREAT programming skills, in the corporate IT world, you'd be fired for shit like this. 

legendary
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
I really like this coin, I can see a strong possibility that this takes off again, regardless of the FUD, so I'm not selling out my position, yet.  But, I'd really, really like to see the community start to really discuss our options, and start to hammer out a direction.  Doesn't everyone? Right?!?!

...You are right... But it is too hot here yet... let those trolls to calm down first.. Meanwhile maybe some Dev responds in Tinkles thread. I will also contact one another coin's dev, whom I know to be honest and really capable one, to see if he could be interested in doing some work on this coin.
Jump to: