Pages:
Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 81. (Read 379550 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Can someone post the full, actual working blockchain for this?  Not a bootstrap...

Ok, as promised here is the full blockchain I got from my Linux wallet as a backup about a week ago:
https://mega.nz/#!ygViUI4b!YorYjEl2BKZj6u5m6AcSCQkQSGKqbBshY1VOfCtWerM

I make backups periodically, as this chain tends to fork due to small number of active clients.
It is 1.23GB. I believe it is the correct chain, as it seems to be moving well. But as far as I understand, there is not much means to check it.

EDIT: ok, I can confirm now this is the correct blockchain. I have made test deposits to Bittrex and Cryptopia, and both went ok, so this is the same chain exchanges are running on.

Great, just downloaded and put it in my 8bit folder, its working great!  Thanks a lot!
Goodbye folks.

Soooo, after some interesting times working with some pretty cool people in this community, I'm going to call it quits.

Simply put, as I've become involved in some other projects, I no longer have the time or patience to think about 8bit anymore.
(I've been "avoiding" it for a few months anyway at this point)

As the hosting for the 8bit faucet isn't free, And 8-bit-party didn't use the greater 8bit site I wrote anyway, I'm going to be ripping down the site asap and the server itself will be dark asap as well.

If anyone would like the code for the faucet, I'll be happy to provide it.

It's been a good ride folks, and the best of luck to all of you.
Cheers.

I would love to get my hands on a copy of the code, is it still available?
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
nice update Cheesy

but u need a new ann

It's not an update, this block explorer is two years old.

8-bit-party wrote on the previous page it's 1024 coins per masternode, not 112. I've seen both figures, can someone clarify?

112 is required to run a masternode using current codebase / chain, new one requires 1024 coins. ETA of the new chain start is not provided yet.

Masternodes is an obsolete gimmick created by dutch custody officer. Now is the year 2017 and no one is interested in running them unless u take this thing to a whole new level, introduce new fundamentals and completely overhauled code running on bio materials such as protein or body perspiration. AI utilizing new system logic will be an automated governance system managing ur chain.
According to Bittrex and the block explorer, the chain is running smooth. Numbers don't lie  Cool

How do we get to the block explorer?

The way I know how to get their is thru the qt wallet console, but is their another way?

http://explorer.8-bit.ga/

Good info, is there a way to get a list of the masternodes IPs?  I would like to create a list of addnode= for my 8bit.conf file.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
nice update Cheesy

but u need a new ann

It's not an update, this block explorer is two years old.

8-bit-party wrote on the previous page it's 1024 coins per masternode, not 112. I've seen both figures, can someone clarify?

112 is required to run a masternode using current codebase / chain, new one requires 1024 coins. ETA of the new chain start is not provided yet.

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
According to Bittrex and the block explorer, the chain is running smooth. Numbers don't lie  Cool

I want to invest some money to this coin. How interesting is this coin to attract more investors? I like some coins with masternode and anonymous transactions and this coin has  the same functions like this but it seems the price is quite low and undervalued? Are there any plans to boost this coin up higher?

I just bought enough coins to build 25 masternodes.  Im going to pass some out to my friends around the US, so we can get the network more stablized.  I'm not sure how long the blockchain will take to download, but once it is complete, I'll set up the masternodes.  Right now is the time to buy, even if it is just one masternode. At 112 coins per node, the coin is a bargain right now.  I am still trying to find out more info about the coin. 

Is anyone else interested in this coin still?

Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
nice update Cheesy

but u need a new ann
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

The way I know how to get their is thru the qt wallet console, but is their another way?

http://explorer.8-bit.ga/

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Interesting concept - I'll get in on this.

I want to invest some money to this coin. How interesting is this coin to attract more investors? I like some coins with masternode and anonymous transactions and this coin has  the same functions like this but it seems the price is quite low and undervalued? Are there any plans to boost this coin up higher?

I just bought enough coins to build 25 masternodes.  Im going to pass some out to my friends around the US, so we can get the network more stablized.  I'm not sure how long the blockchain will take to download, but once it is complete, I'll set up the masternodes.  Right now is the time to buy, even if it is just one masternode. At 112 coins per node, the coin is a bargain right now.  I am still trying to find out more info about the coin. 

Is anyone else interested in this coin still?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
any plans on this coin is it alive or dead ??
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Blockchain status?

Moderately shitty.

Looks like the status has changed from 'moderately shitty' to 'broken'.

I have an impression the chain has forked once again. The block explorer is few days behind the real time (last block is from April 05), but is still moving forward step by step somehow, with new added block still from April 05! Grin Weird.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVmG_d3HKBA
Activity: 65
Any updates on bringing this coin alive again?
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Blockchain status?

Moderately shitty.

Looks like the status has changed from 'moderately shitty' to 'broken'.

I have an impression the chain has forked once again. The block explorer is few days behind the real time (last block is from April 05), but is still moving forward step by step somehow, with new added block still from April 05! Grin Weird.
legendary
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Blockchain status?
legendary
Is there a working link to the latest wallet?

Sure:

Could anyone re-upload the wallets? All the links are down for me. Thanks.

Geez, people, relax!
I'll be back on Tue.
Links to wallets are published in the thread, you have to find them.
Current code base has masternodes (payments are not enforced), so new one has them (on steroids).

very hard to find a link to a wallet , a working link i mean

Here it is, guys: https://mega.nz/#!LhMQmAQC!wZoZm9fsk1NGm2H4vsbBVx2XZXyxKm50HZWfCSYUAz4
I believe that is the latest Windows wallet version 2.1. Have also 2.0 if anyone needs Smiley

Will upload blockchain shortly. It is pretty big and will take longer.
Pages:
Jump to: