Pages:
Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 83. (Read 379550 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533
I am thinking about setting up some masternodes. Does it still need only 112 8Bits to set it up?
The last time i checked (not in the forum) it was around 5k to 10k, i don't really remember, but there was a lot of syncing problems, was slow, and you could end-up syncing the wrong chain !
Now it is fixed, and syncing should be quicker.
OP when do you expect to release some updates ?
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
I am thinking about setting up some masternodes. Does it still need only 112 8Bits to set it up?
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
hmmm ...

i have not seen this thread before ...

seems its still asleep currently ...

ill stay watching ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
seems that 8bit will not be cheap for long , MN are getting hot nowadays
legendary
Can someone post the full, actual working blockchain for this?  Not a bootstrap...

Ok, as promised here is the full blockchain I got from my Linux wallet as a backup about a week ago:
https://mega.nz/#!ygViUI4b!YorYjEl2BKZj6u5m6AcSCQkQSGKqbBshY1VOfCtWerM

I make backups periodically, as this chain tends to fork due to small number of active clients.
It is 1.23GB. I believe it is the correct chain, as it seems to be moving well. But as far as I understand, there is not much means to check it.

tanx for link
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Can someone post the full, actual working blockchain for this?  Not a bootstrap...

Ok, as promised here is the full blockchain I got from my Linux wallet as a backup about a week ago:

I make backups periodically, as this chain tends to fork due to small number of active clients.
It is 1.23GB. I think it is the correct chain, as it seems to be moving well. But as far as I understand, there is not much means to check it.

Thanks for sharing! Glad to see development active again excited about Masternodes!
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Can someone post the full, actual working blockchain for this?  Not a bootstrap...

https://mega.nz/#!ygViUI4b!YorYjEl2BKZj6u5m6AcSCQkQSGKqbBshY1VOfCtWerM

It is 1.23GB. I believe it is the correct chain, as it seems to be moving well. But as far as I understand, there is not much means to check it.

EDIT: ok, I can confirm now this is the correct blockchain. I have made test deposits to Bittrex and Cryptopia, and both went ok, so this is the same chain exchanges are running on.
legendary
Could anyone re-upload the wallets? All the links are down for me. Thanks.

Geez, people, relax!
I'll be back on Tue.
Links to wallets are published in the thread, you have to find them.
Current code base has masternodes (payments are not enforced), so new one has them (on steroids).

very hard to find a link to a wallet , a working link i mean

Here it is, guys: https://mega.nz/#!LhMQmAQC!wZoZm9fsk1NGm2H4vsbBVx2XZXyxKm50HZWfCSYUAz4
I believe that is the latest Windows wallet version 2.1. Have also 2.0 if anyone needs Smiley

Will upload blockchain shortly. It is pretty big and will take longer.
legendary
Geez, people, relax!
I'll be back on Tue.
Current code base has masternodes (payments are not enforced), so new one has them (on steroids).

very hard to find a link to a wallet , a working link i mean
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
@bonzocorleonee
Geez, people, relax!
I'll be back on Tue.

Finally some words from dev, ok looking forward hearing from you on tuesdays! Wondering what would masternode on steroids will be lol
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Geez, people, relax!
I'll be back on Tue.
legendary
I will upload the Windows wallet and the blockchain at some point today when I get to my PC...
Activity: 882
Merit: 533
8bit was in the top 10 coins a while ago, but the development stoped, and now it is recovering slowly, don't wory guys, sooner or later the coin will be up again. Buy, hold, you won't be dissapointed i am sure.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hm just found the lowest lowest marketcap masternode coin, i thought synx was the lowest marketcap masternode coin, but then just saw that 8bit also have masternode only number 317 in CMC, would be interesting to see whether 8bit will follow all the others masternode pump or not, its already starting to move a bit tho...

So, what differentiate dark masternode and normal masternode? Also is the development still active? I read that there will be coin swap and you will replace the code base with the new one to fix all 8bit problem? Is it true? If its true, then i guess, it will be some kind of revolution then? Grin

Grin
You have to add Vibranium/Fade and EmpoCredits (XEMP) to your collection of lowest cap masternode coins Smiley. Those two worth almost zero, and so are hard to compete with Grin

As to your questions... its hard to answer. A talk about the revolution is one year old, but is still just a talk Smiley. If we had it now, 8bit could have all the chances to shoot up in price with masternodes being in fashion now... Long time ago someone told 8BIT is a sleeping giant. But alas, this giant sleeps very well...
Well it would be the perfect time for the giant to awaken i guess..

I, hope so, 8Bit is a nice name and it has Masternode potencial!, so lets wake up that Giant!  Grin
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Is this coin alive, is 8BIT clone Dash, Masternodes is profitably or not?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟
Could anyone re-upload the wallets? All the links are down for me. Thanks.
@bonzocorleonee
Hm just found the lowest lowest marketcap masternode coin, i thought synx was the lowest marketcap masternode coin, but then just saw that 8bit also have masternode only number 317 in CMC, would be interesting to see whether 8bit will follow all the others masternode pump or not, its already starting to move a bit tho...

So, what differentiate dark masternode and normal masternode? Also is the development still active? I read that there will be coin swap and you will replace the code base with the new one to fix all 8bit problem? Is it true? If its true, then i guess, it will be some kind of revolution then? Grin

Grin
You have to add Vibranium/Fade and EmpoCredits (XEMP) to your collection of lowest cap masternode coins Smiley. Those two worth almost zero, and so are hard to compete with Grin

As to your questions... its hard to answer. A talk about the revolution is one year old, but is still just a talk Smiley. If we had it now, 8bit could have all the chances to shoot up in price with masternodes being in fashion now... Long time ago someone told 8BIT is a sleeping giant. But alas, this giant sleeps very well...
Well it would be the perfect time for the giant to awaken i guess..
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
Can someone post the full, actual working blockchain for this?  Not a bootstrap...

legendary

Grin

@bonzocorleonee

Pages:
Jump to: