Pages:
Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 86. (Read 379550 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Thanks allZuckedUp.
Anyone else?
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
find / -name base -exec chown -R us
allZuckedUp, are you synced? We need more nodes as my script has some issues to address.
Anybody with stable connection and external IP / upnp enabled, PM me.

The faucet's wallet would be a great choice for this.. It is caught up, I've sent you a PM with some details.
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
allZuckedUp, are you synced? We need more nodes as my script has some issues to address.
Anybody with stable connection and external IP / upnp enabled, PM me.

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
I am still waiting on the block-chain.(slow going)(sometimes 1 connection sometimes 0 connections) I will be happy to donate when it is finished.
legendary
OK,will do that as soon as it finishes the boot-loader. Thanks...
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
How many connections is everyone getting. I seem to only get one. Loading my wallet from the blockchain now. Any tricks to get more?"connect=node25.8-bit.ga" I put these nodes in my conf file.

I suppose with "connect=" string in the conf file, you will not get many connections Smiley

"connect=" means "connect to only the node specified, and ignore everyone else". That's why you get just one connection.

You would need to change that to "addnode=", so your wallet could find other nodes and connect to them.
But it would be good to listen from 8-bit-party - is it safe to do now? Is it enough people on the right fork?
legendary
How many connections is everyone getting. I seem to only get one. Loading my wallet from the blockchain now. Any tricks to get more?"connect=node25.8-bit.ga" I put these nodes in my conf file.

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199
When i get some nodes i can do it on Cryptopia 

Regards Lafu
I know I've asked this before, but received no response... Sooo, I'm askin' again...

Does anyone have a copy of the old Mac wallet?

I really want to add it to the 8bit downloads page, but I don't have a mac to compile a new one on.

Pretty please...  Smiley
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
Growthcoin Developer and Crypto Geek Since 2009
awsome work guys thank you for wallet link as well Cheesy
legendary
Wow! Smiley

8BIT wallet is finally out of the maintenance mode on Bittrex!
Here you go folks! Thanks to 8-bit-Party, here is the new official bootstrap file!

The downloads page for the 8bitcoin website has been updated with the file... http://8bitcoin.netspecto.com/download.php

Also, here is a direct link. http://8bitcoin.netspecto.com/downloads/bootstrap-633830-20160827.dat.bz2

Enjoy!!

hope this helps?

That link to the windows wallet will work just fine... (there is also step by step instructions to build a linux wallet there)

That said... DO NOT use that bootstrap file... That is an old link, with an out of date bootstrap file.
I have updated the download link with the current bootstrap file from 8-bit-party.

Soooo, feel free to go HERE for both the current bootstrap file, and the windows wallet. (http://8bitcoin.netspecto.com/download.php)
Activity: 219
Here you go folks! Thanks to 8-bit-Party, here is the new official bootstrap file!

The downloads page for the 8bitcoin website has been updated with the file... http://8bitcoin.netspecto.com/download.php

Also, here is a direct link. http://8bitcoin.netspecto.com/downloads/bootstrap-633830-20160827.dat.bz2

Enjoy!!

hope this helps?
legendary
Where do people download the Windows wallet? Link on the web page is broken.
legendary
Wow, Missed the fireworks. Sorry, I was in the process of moving. All my computers were off for about 4 to 5 days. I was very busy packing.
I should have read the latest here before I sent in my donation! LOL

Anyway, seems my wallets are caught up... I've donated too, and the faucet wallet is less than 2 months behind, and should be caught up shortly.

I'm thrilled that so many folks came together to get this done!  Outstanding... Seriously. Smiley
legendary
I am pleasantly surprised. What a silent, well-hidden, while effective and helpful community...  Shocked
Looks like big whales are still lurking here.

8-bit-Party, I admit, you have much better understanding on what is happening with this coin and on its wonderful (though somewhat strange) community. Definitely you know better what one could expect from it... Hats off Smiley
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
We have collected all missing coins. Mission complete.

Those who participated in this rescue mission anonymously - please contact me, let's stay in touch.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
This is not a secret as this is public address and synced block explorer is online, currently we have collected 9926 8BITs. I also receive PMs from people willing to donate but still being syncing so I believe we will meet the deadline.

thats good i think after this more investors will come again are you going to dumped some coin or its done already just checking about trex concern hope everything will end in our favor dev good luck.
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
This is not a secret as this is public address and synced block explorer is online, currently we have collected 9926 8BITs. I also receive PMs from people willing to donate but still being syncing so I believe we will meet the deadline.
Pages:
Jump to: