Pages:
Author

Topic: [9 TH] Bitparking Pool, DGM 0%,vardiff,stratum,Merge Mining - page 34. (Read 163780 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
The law of the universe!
I tried Bitparking for several days.
In the beginning it was great! But then something weird happened.
My miners are all up and hashing happily, but Bitparking doesn't add anything and shows my hash rate as 0!
I should get a few thousands devcoins a day (easier to keep track than BTC to see if you get paid or not), but nothing was added.
So it isn't just wrong display.
When I restart the miners, it will show hash rate again.
But then it shows 0 again while the miners are mining.....
Happened to me at least 3 times, so I had to say goodbye.
I can work for free, but not my miners. Those rascals are just too expensive to let them work for free!

Anybody else experienced this?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005
Not that its any of my business but his page looks messed up to me: http://mmpool.bitparking.com/user/shttd
It has a hash rate and an estimated DGM for the round but I don't even see altcoin totals accumulating.
There's definitely no user 'shttd' which is why no coin balances are showing. You're must have registered with a different name. The pool accepts but silently discards shares from users that aren't registered. The page for stats sees that the shares were submitted and shows a hash rate which is why that's there.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Oh yeah that's a bug
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
Not that its any of my business but his page looks messed up to me: http://mmpool.bitparking.com/user/shttd
It has a hash rate and an estimated DGM for the round but I don't even see altcoin totals accumulating.
legendary
Sorry if i missunderstood something, but how i can withdraw my bitcoin? I have nothing but "Withdraw all" button at my stat page.
You're probably looking at the wrong userid. If you enter a non-existant user it shows a page with no coin balances. Make sure you are using the correct capitalization. Email [email protected] with your username if you are stuck.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
365 COIN
How later? Miner works 24/7 since 02.07.13...
legendary
Btc shows up later
365 COIN
Sorry if i missunderstood something, but how i can withdraw my bitcoin? I have nothing but "Withdraw all" button at my stat page.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I just came to say Bitparking is the best pool! You rock DoubleC!

+1
legendary
He stole hundreds of NMC from www.exchange.bitparking.com just from me.
A few months ago he told me don't worry you are on the queue... and now he refuses to answer his bitmessages.
If you've had contact from me you are in the queue. Lots of people have had their accounts processed and have posted about it. Most haven't posted about receiving it. There's also lots of people left to process as I outline here. It's an unfortunate situation but I'm doing my best.
legendary
Doublec lost the server data. The guy probably had no proof it was his.
Why isn't doublec on the scammer list yet?
A few months ago he told me don't worry you are on the queue... and now he refuses to answer his bitmessages.

I have a hard time believing this. A long time ago, I inadvertently sent some bitcoins (like $150 worth at the time) to a wrong address. It turned out to be an old mining pool address DoubleC was running. I contacted him, explained what happened, and he actually dug out the old files to his pool, retrieved the coins and sent them back to me. I knew from then on that he's an honest man. He could have easily just ignored my message.
legendary
Go away king pin
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
Why isn't doublec on the scammer list yet?
I just came to say Bitparking is the best pool! You rock DoubleC!
legendary
Awesome and I get awesome ping from San Diego.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hmmm...the pool suddenly seems to be discarding every share. Cry I'm load balanced and the other two pools are accepting shares on the machine just fine.

Edit: Seems to be fine again.
Activity: 574
Thanks, I have tweaked the code https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2574431 - auto page refresh now works with every browser I tried, Chrome, FF, IE, Safari, Opera.

[EDIT] works now that you have set the xss header - we still needed that...
This is awesome. Could you maybe add total pool hashrate and round shares to the page?

Why not - good idea - I'll update here when it's ready
Activity: 591
Thanks, I have tweaked the code https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2574431 - auto page refresh now works with every browser I tried, Chrome, FF, IE, Safari, Opera.

[EDIT] works now that you have set the xss header - we still needed that...
This is awesome. Could you maybe add total pool hashrate and round shares to the page?
legendary
Interesting, is that a namecoin address?  Where are people seeing cd.pn?
It's a Pitcairn Island Domain (.pn) so exists in the normal domain name system. I wanted a two letter domain and I boringly chose 'cd' for my initials. Some of my family ancestry involves Pitcairn Island and I visited there last year which is why I chose that top level domain.
Pages:
Jump to: